Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
With kind regards to my friend RCF ...

You are right in many aspects when you say: 
"i have read many cuckold stories and in none did it happen that the main character reacted jealously to the gift".

I have also been reading (German, English and Italian) stories with cuckold content for several years.

In almost all "normal" cuckold stories it does not occur:

a) that the wife goes to church to pray together with her lover,

b) that the wife goes shopping with her lover, if the husband explicitly gives her no time limit and 
asks her to come home "immediately",

c) that the wife visits her lover in a hotel room without the husband's consent and with the risk that 
many friends, business partners and acquaintances will meet her there together with him,

d) that the wife gets on a bus and/or metro in broad daylight hand in hand with her lover and lets 
herself be groped sexually in public,

e) that the wife flirts with her lover at public receptions in front of business partners and acquaintances 
and behaves like a "cheap" geisha,

f) that the wife walks down the street hand in hand with her lover,

g) that the wife climbs into bed with her lover when a stranger is in the house as a visitor, with the 
knowledge that in case of discovery, her husband will lose face and possibly live with shame.

h) that the wife says to her husband that she will cheat on her lover if she unites sexually with him ...

I can describe several more situations here, but I think they will be enough to see that the main 
character Krish is not a "cuckold" as such, but more a voyeur with sharing fantasies !...

Krish is always voicing his displeasure and discomfort, (not quite clearly, but understandably!) but is 
(especially in the third part of the story) played down by Meera with the help of Desai, adorned with 
LIST and MALICE and with her CHARM...

Therefore, Krish reacts with jealousy to the situation and has this uncomfortable feeling at times ...

In this sense
have a nice evening

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 26-10-2022, 11:49 PM