Adultery From Employee to Secure Ownership
Few months back

Mrs. Swetha Prakash, owning an MNC company after her father demise transfer his shares owe the ownership of the company which other 30% of shareholders. Mrs. Swetha got married to Prakash 3 years back, but their life was total failure due to his father ego, while Swetha has fall in love with Mahesh. Since Mahesh has low family background, he decided to end their relationship, which lead to break up. Swetha's father mixed a marriage with his friend's son, Prakash. He owns a Share parts manufacturing unit for automobiles. While Prakash was not much interested in marriage, he hates the Swetha's domination before their marriage itself, but due to his parent's wishes. He got married with Swetha, even after marriage he feels awkward, their sex life too bad she dominated there too. 

Prakash started to drank more and spend a lot of time in pub and hook up with random girls to fulfil his lust. But he loves Swetha she was looks beauty has sexy figure, but one thing Prakash hates was her attitude of domination. Swetha used to spend a lot of time towards her work, becomes workaholic to avoid Prakash at home. She misses most were her lust feelings, which can't be fulfilled with her useless husband. She has done herself to satisfy using self pleasure.

One day at office there was a gossip going for a week, about an Employee, Harish from Executive Team leader. Harish looks handsome and hot with nice physic, one team leader has slept with him to secure a spot in on-site Project. This Gossip goes while a like wildfire, but Swetha don't mind about it since it's a gossip, not a conclusive evidence for that matter. Her Company host the employee program at a Hotel, while the announcement has made on the stage, Mrs. Swetha Prakash will present the best executive officer of the year, the award goes Mr. Harish Executive Team leader. 

Swetha saw hot man walks towards stage to collect award from her, he was really looking damn hot, whether gossip will be true? Harish handshake with her collect the momentum and award pose for a picture had a professional hug leave the stage. Swetha feels his perfume and touch of his hand on her back made some electric pass on her body. She suddenly feels the feeling of lust. Her sharp eyes watching him, he calls her personal assistance, Hema asked her to take bio of Harish. 

After the program over, the dinner has been served she was Harish surrounded by ladies. She got angry looking at them and feels jealously. Having dinner with Broadmember and other top executives. Watching Harish from her table, she saw a woman very closer with him, just asked about her. Madam, she is Mrs. Aarthi she got selected for on-site project as team leader chosen by Harish sir. Oh! This bitch was the heroine of the gossip around my office, which spread like wildfire. Prakash notice something going on his wife mind, her face looks anger something was wrong, what she was looking on? 

Prakash scared to asked her about it? He is noticing his wife, she just the cutting the food bad like something goes wrong, her eyes were looking somewhere else!! Swetha are you alright darling? She looks at me like a mad dog, I'm Prakash, but her tone itself says she was anger right now. Miss Hema walks to our table Madam, I sent email to your personal account. Thanks Hema. While driving, saw Swetha she was just out of mind thinking about something else, I just tap on her thighs, she looked at me shouted stop the car now. Stop now Prakash.... 

Swetha undo her seatbelts looked at me, says remove your belt and unzip your pants now. Now her anger turns to dominating mood her soft hands pull my brief took out my dick she just started to jerk hard slowly my dick get erect, she lean down to my seat her lipstick covered lips touch my dare dick with her cold saliva tongue touch made my dick get full erect she just enjoys the moment but not only she enjoys, me too enjoyed the movement with her. Hold the steering hard closed my eyes in pleasure moaned, want to push her head to take my dick deeper but scared if I have done something she will stop it. I don't want to end this moment, holds steering hard.

On Swetha mind full of Harish hold that bitch Aarthi rubs his hand on her body feel her assets, She feels her idiot husband can't hold long he should come any moment she moves off her hand back to dash broad to take tissue, Prakash knew what his wife want he took the tissue from box gives to her, he moaned in pleasure which make his white lava to break free, Swetha pull out hold his dick with tissue clean it few drop her hands looked at Prakash saw useless as like you, slap on her dick with goes erect off. Opens the window, wash her hands; Prakash clean-ups drive to their home... 

Prakash was satisfied with hand and blowjob from Swetha, he just imagines once more in repeat mode fell asleep. Swetha undo her dress goes having a cold water bath in tub she twisted her nipple and rubs her finger on her cunt imagining Harish how he play with that bitch Aarthi at the rooftop. Swetha saw both of them walk out from the table, she left the dinner to follow them, Harish and Aarthi gone to rooftop while Swetha take the stairs follows the lift end-up of rooftop she takes some breathe relaxed herself. 

Open the door which was so dark, just moon light from the sky. Swetha saw both of them behind the air condition outer unit, Harish was playing all over her body, the bitch was enjoying in joy. Harish remove her top, sucking her tits which were small and less stiffness than mine. Bitch was moaning like a street whore, while he removes his pants pull his dick out which shine on the moon light, wow it's longer and thicker stood like iron rod. Aarthi down on her knees started to take his dick on, Swetha rubs her pussy over the saree. That bitch can't even take half of his dick in her mouth. Soon Harish turn her back pull her saree to her hips tore her pantie rubs his finger place his dick on her cunt within a couple of hard push she took it fully, shouted in pain he started to ride her hard for 10 mins pull out his dick and taken his come on her mouth. 

Swetha wants to get taste by him at least once, she took her phone, saw the email his bio and achievement, she decided to have him under her radar. She walks out of the bathroom; saw her useless husband on deep sleep. Motherfucker he just satisfied for single blowjob. She changed to night dress, went to sleep dreaming about Harish. 
[+] 3 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
From Employee to Secure Ownership - by sakshisanthosh143 - 26-10-2022, 07:23 PM