Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I must say this is nice thread....

Well in this subject I have talked with couple of my real friend and some of virtual friends who are sales girls, or girls who are working in field. Most of them have uniform now a days and mostly they are wearing saree over Panjabi suit. well this might be debatable.... place to place. I am talking this based on my area.

Ok.. so come to the point... I have several dicussion with their on field experience specially in remote area and went with colleagues... So once I formally ask to one of the my friend during discussion. What they do when they are not able to find washroom and all they told me in saree it is super easy incase if not having undergarments. They just stand against road side or behind any object and do the things... But painful when having undergarments...

So based on that discussion I did with some of my virtual friends or we can say online friends, they admin they did while wearing panties too. Obviously panty was wet that time but all most use nylon panty that time so it will turn in to normal very quickly. They need to do in panties where boys are around and they dont want to announce that they need to pee. though i am not witness of any more of this, I believe they told me right stories.

But yes I saw some of the woman in saree, they did lift their saree up to knee and shoot pee flow between legs.. will share incident of my friend's wife on next post.
[+] 1 user Likes bhavesh1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by bhavesh1 - 26-10-2022, 02:35 PM