Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Few thoughts after reading the episode.

“The sight of my wife opening her mouth and crying a little as Desai's dick entered her pussy in the bathroom was suddenly back in my vivid memory. No matter how much I wanted to forget the helplessness it induced in me, there was no way I could erase the memory. Each time Desai's lovemaking session with my wife was narrated to me, my imagination was based on what I heard. But this time I had seen it. I had seen a glimpse of how my wife had been welcoming him into her pussy. The visuals of my wife bending over the washbasin while Desai shoved his meat deep into her felt so real in my mind, and the waves of pleasure Meera endured by it turned me insanely jealous. He was gifting her an orgasm that he had promised to give her a week ago, while I was lying unconscious in an ambulance.
Even though I had to suffer a lot of pain, I was glad that my fall had denied him the ultimate pleasure of filling Meera's pussy with his cum. It again put me with a sense of equality.”

Krish is an aberration even for a cuckold. Not sure why Author has created him in such a way. I have read many cuckold stories though am not a fan but in no story has the lead character felt jealous or unequal and even if he felt unequal a cuckold accepts it and feels more happy about it and draws his happiness from the erotic situations around. Krish here is confused character, he wants his wife fucked and he want to see her fucked and very much happy about sharing her and when he actually watches how she is enjoying which he has desired from the beginning then he is having thoughts which goes against the very being of a cuckold? Why is he happy that Desai could not find the ultimate pleasure and he is happy that his fall made sure both Desai and Meera could not complete their sex? Doesn’t it go against the very being of what you have become? So what are you Krish? You obviously would not put an end to it by claiming your wife back, you will not end their adventure if you are so not happy with it and then what exactly do you want? I am not following the arc of this character at all. He should have ended the affair the moment he knew Desai loves Meera but he couldn't overcome his weakness and desperately want to shag while Meera gets fucked by Desai then when it is actually happening then his thoughts are completely opposite like he should have not done it but did it anyways. Most confused cuckold in this site lol

Desai's eyes shone as he revealed and he went on. "I had become you, Krish. Meera was looking at her husband and enjoying every moment of great sex with you."

Krish is a fool not to see the inner meaning of Desai's dreams, when he dreams himself to be Krish he actually means he wants to be the husband that Meera looks into the eye when she has sex with him. He is doing every thing he can to get her for ever and that too with the blessing of the couple, hence he is turning Krish into a maniac. So far he has used his weakness and now with his injury he got his insecurity has a weapon and he is using it well.

Thoughts on Meera:

I genuinely wish Meera would stay in the same room and take care of Krish but it is not happening and i am not sure what Meera is thinking , the reaction from Parvathi makes sense but if you look at this from other perspective we are not talking about the usual couple here, Krish is not a normal husband nor Meera is the usual wife. The topics they discuss are not that of a usual couple, instead all they will think and talk about is Desai and Desai and nothing else. Maybe Meera doesn't want him to think about it and aggravate his injury by not sleeping thinking about the sex part but at the same time her thinking is wrong because it actually aggravates it more as Krish would try to know whats happening between Meera and Desai outside this bedroom and he would put stress on his legs to know the truth. She should have guessed that a person who could climb pipes to watch could also bore wicked thoughts and try to make sure no action is taking place and that too many times. So Meera's decision is ultimately wrong and could prove the factor for lot of unnecessary misunderstandings. It actually gave Desai another reason to prove himself to Meera that he cares about Krish there by making him more close to Meera. I think no one has used Krish like Desai in all his life and yet he doesn't know that he is being used as a bitch hence i have mentioned earlier that Desai could be probably one of best characters written in this section.

Meera calling Desai as family before Piyush and other neighbor is obviously trying to play it according to the brother sentiment that they have been pushing out to the society. So nothing to read into it and also it serves the purpose that he is living in the same house and serves as an explanation to the people around including Piyush. I do not know why Krish is surprised like i said he is a confused character, he wants his wife to embrace his nature and enjoy herself but he gets genuinely surprised at every turn of event yet he himself in his thoughts many times acknowledged that Desai has become a part of family.

Lets talk about Meera's use of word cheating. It is purely on the basis of her promising to both the men in the house that no thoughts about sex should be entertained until Krish recovers and she insisted to both of them that she will keep her promise and in fact Desai reveals that she denied even a kiss so she might have definitely said no to his advances. She initially promised to Krish that she wouldn't let him feel insecure so she will not engage in any sexual acts with Desai so the same thing is conveyed to Desai not even a kiss until he recovers and that promise to both could be what she meant by cheating and i do not think there is anything to feel immoral about it.

As for the final part in this episode, as i have mentioned earlier it definitely could be ploy from Desai to make Krish doubt his wife. Do not know how extreme couple could go to prove their innocence.Meera if innocent could get hurt here as Krish doesn't believe her while Krish being not able to think beyond the Meera and Desai could never doubt Desai and this could repeat every day and Desai could continue to stress Krish every morning with a session and torment Krish more with sounds coming from other room. The resentment could grow in Krish's mind and eventually he might seek refuge in Parvathi's arms there by cheating Meera or worst getting caught by Meera. Other alternative if Meera indeed gave up on her promise and ended up having sex with Desai , it will be one helluva of task for her to prove why she did it and cheated Krish. Her crying won't solve the problem this time like previously with Ashish. I do not think the couple will be able to understand the game of Desai until they are separated or end up in a big fight. Since only 4 episodes i think next episode will still show growing suspicions on Krish's part and more encounters from the room. All in all its expected for Desai to show true colors, Even if it is Meera he easily committed to it with out even thinking about Krish whom he called his brother. so there is no honesty in him anyways so proving he is still his old self and did not change a bit. It will be one hell of a shock for Meera when she realizes as it was her who got tricked and enjoyed all this while.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 26-10-2022, 07:19 AM