Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thank you very much for the update Krish. Some mixed feeling about this update can't say it was good because parvathi episode is not much exciting. Can't even say it was bad because it had its own kinkyness especially the kissing part. I had taught earlier not to comment on this story and continue as normal other story. But we should respect that fact that, even if we dislike story at some instant we cannot ignore the efforts put down by u as writer. I don't know which time zone u stay in but if its India, Just by seeing the time stamp u post the update, very difficult . U r posting the update at post midnight, early morning etc sacrificing ur sleeps, hat's off to ur efforts.
Coming to story feels like being an detective now ha ha ha. Seeing the two possibilities
1.If there was sex between Meera and Desai what Krish have heard :
Going by facts Krish has drilled hole in two doors , in night when Desai walked out if he had closed his room door , then he would have not heard small encounter between meera and Krish. If he had kept his door open than he would have heard it. When Meera asked for the sorry in morning, he might have confronted her and asked for his share of sex resulting in morning encounter.
Frankly speaking if this was second or third encounter between Meera and Desai then it would have felt like betrayal, now sex has become so common between Meera and Desai , even if it's cheating from Meera side, story does not give that shocking sence and feel like normal. Did Meera break the promise , looks like she didn't because she had intimate time with Krish (even though just blow job but it's sex only right) one night before, than only she had it with Desai. One cannot deny the fact that Desai is worshipping Meera like godess and taking care of her ,her family, accompanying her to temple ,spending time with her during loneliness etc. So chances are that she might have got some feeling for him can't say it as love at this stage but may be liking or sympathy. Although she is wife , she is also a woman, they generally get some feeling for person who is treating her like queen and worshipping her like godess. Desai is satisfying her in all departments now. Only difference is he is not her official husband apart from that he is giving her everything. So since he was angry at her , when she went to apologise he might have confronted her and asked for his share. Meera might have gave in for his demand may be. So many chances are there should see how it goes in upcoming episodes.
2. If it was not Meera whom Desai had sex with in morning than what are the chances :
a) Desai might have had the recording in his phone of previous encounter with Meera. He is not the changed man as he pretends to be. He had photo of Meera in his purse, he had made Krish hear Meera's moans before without Meera noticing it. So it's pretty easy for him to record his encounter with Meera and played it now to make him feel betrayed or cheated. Or to show Krish that Meera has broken her promise and create rift between the couple's. Cannot deny the chances going by his previous nature.
b) if it's not the recording nor Meera , who it possibly be ananya or maitrei , can't deny this possibility, but chances are rare. He can have this sex out side also with them, why here in Krish house. Desai told that he is saving it for meera and restricted himself from shagging also. Going by his current nature he will not break his stance or promise, so chances are very less that he gave in for his lust and had sex with other two.

People were talking about pregnancy and all going by the episode left out , chance of such turn of events is very less. The agony what Krish is talking about from the beginning of naration might be betrayal from Meera. Krish is still feeling the agony means, the story has not eneded on happy note. May be the Krish catches Meera and Desai and confronts them in future resulting in Desai leaving the couple and going out of their life. Meera and Krish living the normal life. But Krish is devasted by the fact that she cheated on him etc.
We should appreciate the author, its already 38th episode but the mystery still continues. Still the story is open to many endings. Some time it feels like story has narrowed down to small area or some point but suddenly opens up to large space with so many possibility.
Anyways happy Deepawali to all reader and have blasting festive holidays. Meet u at next update may be some 15 days from now.
To author Krish give a final ending this to erotic saga between Meera and Krish , better on happy note and don't start part 4 for god's sake. Kindly do not start new story also, as u said earlier, why? I will tell this at the end of 42 chapter. Untill than awaiting for next update

Thank you........
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 25-10-2022, 06:34 AM