Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-10-2022, 08:13 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: I would like to write down some of my opinions about the characters and the developments happening. Since many people have already written about Krish and his cuckold nature, I wish to point out about Meera and Desai.
1. Krish's accident is a blessing in disguise for both Meera and Desai. Their neighbors and close relatives are now aware that Desai is a close family friend of both krish and meera and  considered as a " Brotherly " figure by the couples. Now without any fear meera and Desai can mingle in social circles, Desai can come at any time to krish's flats with or with out krish presence and no one will doubt them unless and until some stupid public display of affection happened between them.
2. I am not interested in speculating about the ending of this story.  But considering point 1, there is less chance of meera officially settling with Desai. If it happened all family members and friends will disown her citing she and Desai was cheating krish behind his back. Social criticism will be high. Also Desai is not a changed man. He is wearing a mask and meera's life with Desai will be hell in the long run.
3. There are two cunning  manipulators in this story. One is Desai and another is Meera. You can see one unconditional love and another conditional  love. Krish's love towards Meera is unconditional. That is the reason, he is able to forgive her blind cheating behind his back ( even though he is hurt) and not able to confront her decisions and actions. In part 3, krish got an amble opportunity to have sex with mithteri and neighbor's wife. But krish considered meera on top of cheating and  stayied away from these temptation. On the other hand meera continued her adultery with ashish ( in the past with sunny, Arman, Desai and with the aquarium guy- cheating/ adultery is always not about penetrative sex) .  But if Krish committed something like this, I don't think meera will react in the same way as krish and she may make a big issue out of krish cheating. In general, meera wanted to eat her cakes alone and krish should not do this at any cost.
4. Yes, Krish is a hopeless cuckold.  what about Meera?? She is a 200% willing partner of krish cuckold nature. There was no force or compulsion from krish side to meera to play along with his fantasy. It was meera's own will. Does she done  this for Krish fantasy? Definitely no. Krish cuckold nature is used by meera for her own fantasy( she was eagerly waiting to have sex with  men outside her marriage. That is why she almost gave her to sunny, a local goon). Krish cuckold nature had nothing to do with meera's sexual exploration and cheating. But she got a free hall pass with krish cuckold nature and she cleverly portrayed her self as doing all this for Krish pleasure. But in part 1 and 2, there are many incidents where meera had sexual adventure with others without Krish presents and knowledge. For example, her adventure with sunny, arman, with Das in his office,  with the aquarium guy in a hut,  one night stand with Desai and with Ashish in part 3. So krish pleasure is secondary for meera and it's more evident from part 3. In conclusion both Krish and Meera are not a good husband and wife material. But many people blaming krish alone. In my view,Meera is also eligible for equal blame.
4. Das, shekar etc have come to the couples life with knowledge of both krish and meera. But Desai directly came through meera in a one night stand and krish was not in the picture.
5. Desai is able to manipulate both meera and krish. He used krish cuckold nature and meera's desire for Desai to enter in couples life. It is fuelled by the lack of proper communication between meera and krish. As understanding couple, there should be proper and open communication between them. So both krish and meera failed as a couple here.
6. Meera had kept Desai more than a sex partner. Before the entry of Desai to couples life, she used to get possessive and jealous when Desai was with Dr. Mithri. This show that for meera Desai is not a sex toy and a special person. I wonder how a one night stand changes a " loving wife" to this extend.
7. In part 3, once Desai entred to couples life, meera was in driving seat and not krish. After the bridal attire sex, meera asked krish not to invite Deasi again to our world and warned to keep a distance. But the same meera flirted with Desai in the airport and gave a hint to him for the next meeting. Even krish got shocked by meeras behavior in a public place. People used to say " Judge a woman by her actions and not by her words " . That is very much true in meera 's case.
8. After desai's entry, Meera took many decisions even without thinking about krish or his feelings. After the bridal dress encounter, when Desai asked meera to stay the whole night with him, it was meera who immediately agreed for this even without asking krish willingness. Desai's silly reasons can be easily countered by meera. But she was more eager to stay with him and waiting for such an opportunity. Krish was hurt and sad. Meera understood this when krish said " I miss you" with sadness. But she didn't considered krish feeling and go ahead. The guilty feeling of this may be the reason for her to check krish later that night. What she was doing with Desai the whole night? She was laying with him and cuddling and talking many intimate things. If Desai is only for sex, then there will not be any intimate and personal talk like a couple between them. Surprisingly meera never revealed to krish what they were discussing in that night. From that night onwards, both meera and Desai took this as a precedence and continue to stay together after their sex. This never happened with any other partners in past and clearly indicate that there is a mental and intimate bond between meera and Desai and she don't wanted to reveal anything to krish.
9. Meera's decision to stay a whole night is preplanned well before the Desai's entry. She made Desai quit smoking for this purpose. In car sex episode she revealed this  to Desai. It is evident that meera is not only looking for sex from Desai also an intimate personal relationship like a couple/ lovers. So she made him quit smoking and so that she can lay on his chest as a wife/ lover whole night after the sex. She is cunning and never revealed this intention to krish.
10. When piyush was in home, it was meera's sole decision to have sex with Desai in master bedroom. Krish was kept in the dark from this decision. When Desai asked meera to come to his room, I expected the so called "loving" meera will tell this " Desai, since a third person is there in our home, I don't think krish will be ok for today. Let me discuss this with krish and let you know ". Instead she given the green signal and asked krish to go to the other room. When krish was shocked, she asked are you ok ?. She is 100% sure that krish will not counter her decision even if he is hurt ( similar to her decision to stay the whole night with desai). What made her decision more worse is that both Desai and meera stayed in the same room whole night. If they thought about piyush, after sex meera should have reloacted to krish room. But that didn't happened. If piyush wake up early and sit in the hall, they might have caught redhanded. This shows meera have zero respect to krish. If piyush caught them, she will say that I am doing this with krish knowledge ( as similar to the anniversary episode) and insult krish in front of piyush.
10. Meera never shared what is happening in the room with Desai in details. She always taken a stand that it will make krish insecure . This was a new change for meera as she openly discussed about encounters with other partner. This shows she never care about krish fantasy. She is sure that krish can't hear anything, can not watch, Desai never reveals, and she also not going to tell. Whatever happening in the closed room remains a secret between meera and desai( like a couple). As per meera, Krish is only allowed to watch their entry to the bead room and the remaining are none of his business.As a husband krish have all the right to know what is happening inside the room. Meera as a wife have obligation to discuss the things with her husband. So as per meera's stand, she will do normal sex, anal sex or bdsm Or what ever she wanted inside the closed room but she will not reveal to her husband and never discuss anything so that she can keep him in dark. I can clearly see an element of cheating here. Krish has all the right to know what is happening unless and until meera is opening about this. I am not saying meera should allow krish to watch. What makes her stay away from the discussion with her husband?
11. Let us take the argument that Krish becomes insecure if meera discusses with krish about her encounters with Desai. Is it true? Krish come to know about the encounters in details from Desai. Did he become insecure??. He already heard them make out in live. Did krish become insecure after hearing the live sex?? he already watched in live. Did he become insecure? Even the readers also did not notice any great or insecure things are happening except meera's lack of openess about anal sex. Meera also knows that there is no much surprising elements to make krish insecure if she reveals about their encounter. But she wanted to keep krish in dark. Because meera consider Desai above krish and she don't wanted to leakout their intimate sex details to the third person ( yes she is now treating krish as a third person).
12. Did meera send out desai from their life with willingness? No. she forced to do that to save her face. When Desai revealed that meera also confess her love towards him during sex, meera lost her stand. She need to save her face  in front of krish. So she was forced to send out desai unwillingly. Once she send out desai, meera was desperate to prove that she love only krish. She allowed penetrative sex with krish (after the Desai's bridal attair encounter, she cleverly denied any penetrative sex to krish. She was able to manipulate krish without any real sex for a long period). Please note that krish and meera did not have any sex for a long duration due to Meera's work pressure. When she got a free day, instead of resuming sex with krish, she invited Desai for temple visit. She made sure that she was untouched by krish for a considerable time period. If any real love or respect was remaining for krish, she might have initiated sex with her husband before inviting Desai. She went further to insult krish by saying his lack of intrest in real sex to Desai while they return from temple. Is it krish fault or meera's lack of availability cause the prolonged absence of sex? But she cleverly put the blame on krish and krish was totally unhappy about her comment.
13. After Desai forced to leave the couple, meera was suddenly started to reveal to krish about Desai and meera's encounter. Why is this sudden change? . Beacuse she now wanted to manipulate krish. She realized that krish is not in touch with Desai ( krish call record check by meera), and only way to bring back Desai to her life is by inflicting krish cuckold nature. So she open up about deasi in bedroom. as expected krish again fell into the cuckold nature and he tried to act like Desai in bed. But krish never bothered to invite Desai back and he told meera since what ever we are discussing in the bedroom remains there and Desai never come to know about this. When krish is not taking any active step , meera now needs a change in plan to inform Desai that she is not mad with him. She used Desai's mother's birthday for this and Desai got a hint that she is not mad with him. Remaining are history.
14. After Krsih fall from second floor, I was not able to see the overprotective meera. If she was the " Loving innocent wife who bearing the pain of krish cuckold " She might have used this Opportunity to stop this adventure citing krish's accident. Instead she informed krish that she will continue the affairs but wait till krish recover from the health issues. Her decision to stay in another bedroom is also reveal that she is considering krish second to Desai. She denied sex with krish after car sex. Usually a wife will allow her husband to reclaim her after the sex with the bull. Here she treated krish as a second person and not allowed him to reclaim her. Whis in a clear indication about krish position in her heart. Moreover she made sure that she is untouched by krish for Desai. Clearly shows that Desai and meera are not just fuck buddy. Surprisingly in the recent update, Desai reconfirming with krish about keeping meera untouched. So meera's decision is not something innocent but preplanned with Desai. Other wise how Desai is sure about this? So it confirm, many things are happening between meera and Desai behind krish.
15. Let us assume Desai is staying 14 more days in krish home after his recovery citing the security office issue. All these 14 nights meera will surely staying with Desai in his bed and keeping krish alone in his room. That is what going to happen. Meera, Does this not create insecurity in Krish??

I would like to write down some of my opinions about the characters and the developments happening. Since many people have already written about Krish and his cuckold nature, I wish to point out about Meera and Desai.
1. Krish's accident is a blessing in disguise for both Meera and Desai. Their neighbors and close relatives are now aware that Desai is a close family friend of both krish and meera and  considered as a " Brotherly " figure by the couples. Now without any fear meera and Desai can mingle in social circles, Desai can come at any time to krish's flats with or with out krish presence and no one will doubt them unless and until some stupid public display of affection happened between them.

Agreed, there is definitely change in social status for Desai among couple’s friends and neighbors.

2. I am not interested in speculating about the ending of this story.  But considering point 1, there is less chance of meera officially settling with Desai. If it happened all family members and friends will disown her citing she and Desai was cheating krish behind his back. Social criticism will be high. Also Desai is not a changed man. He is wearing a mask and meera's life with Desai will be hell in the long run.

Again agreed,Meera will not leave Krish for Desai, though your reason of fear of society is not my reason, she will not leave Krish because she doesn’t want to leave him,She loves him though how convoluted their love for each other is, both cannot live with out each other.

3. There are two cunning  manipulators in this story. One is Desai and another is Meera. You can see one unconditional love and another conditional  love. Krish's love towards Meera is unconditional. That is the reason, he is able to forgive her blind cheating behind his back ( even though he is hurt) and not able to confront her decisions and actions. In part 3, krish got an amble opportunity to have sex with mithteri and neighbor's wife. But krish considered meera on top of cheating and  stayied away from these temptation. On the other hand meera continued her adultery with ashish ( in the past with sunny, Arman, Desai and with the aquarium guy- cheating/ adultery is always not about penetrative sex) .  But if Krish committed something like this, I don't think meera will react in the same way as krish and she may make a big issue out of krish cheating. In general, meera wanted to eat her cakes alone and krish should not do this at any cost.

Kris’s love is not unconditional and definitely not pure. Both Meera and Krish are peculiar couple and they have their own faults. Krish is a cuckold or budding one in the beginning but his nature is probably a consequence of Meera’s encounter with Sunny and it was a mistake on her part which she confessed Still mistake is a mistake but Krish cheated her with Ananya and never confessed to this day. Meera cheated him with Arman and many others as well so how come her love is conditional and Krish’s love is unconditional..being a cuckold doesn’t give him free pass, in fact he should bear more burden on why their marriage is like this than Meera. This story should have ended with couple breaking up on multiple events. Krish should have confronted Meera with Sunny but in turn he loved his wife’s adventure. He slowly and gradually made it aware to her that he likes to watch her having fun with other men.What about his encounter with Ananya? What is his explanation? Confession? None.Fact is both are equally unfaithful to each other so if you want to call their love conditional then it is for both of them. Meera wants to eat her cakes because she likes cakes and she also knows her husband brings the cakes as well feeds them to her. She doesn’t like her husband to eat cakes because she is not willing to share. she is upfront about it. If Krish is like normal husband he would have left her long time back when she was with sunny or she would have left him in part 1 when he cheated her with her best friend. This story is how a cuckold husband enjoyed her wife being enjoyed and both enjoy the adventures and they are open about what they want, he wants her to enjoy and get to know the details while she doesn’t want to share him and krish is fine with it until he broke his promise several times.So do not call one manipulator while other simply cuckold,don’t forget even for a min how Krish planned with Desai and brought him into their lives again.He was never open about his meetings with Desai while trying to save Ananya. Hiding details and trying to save his wife yet pushing her towards the very end you do want to meet is simple the mistakes Krish made willingly or unwillingly.

4. Yes, Krish is a hopeless cuckold.  what about Meera?? She is a 200% willing partner of krish cuckold nature. There was no force or compulsion from krish side to meera to play along with his fantasy. It was meera's own will. Does she done  this for Krish fantasy? Definitely no. Krish cuckold nature is used by meera for her own fantasy( she was eagerly waiting to have sex with  men outside her marriage. That is why she almost gave her to sunny, a local goon). Krish cuckold nature had nothing to do with meera's sexual exploration and cheating. But she got a free hall pass with krish cuckold nature and she cleverly portrayed her self as doing all this for Krish pleasure. But in part 1 and 2, there are many incidents where meera had sexual adventure with others without Krish presents and knowledge. For example, her adventure with sunny, arman, with Das in his office,  with the aquarium guy in a hut,  one night stand with Desai and with Ashish in part 3. So krish pleasure is secondary for meera and it's more evident from part 3. In conclusion both Krish and Meera are not a good husband and wife material. But many people blaming krish alone. In my view,Meera is also eligible for equal blame.

Yes Meera is definitely a willing partner in his cuckold nature..but she never sought it herself she doesn’t bring the men into her life, she doesn’t go about telling Krish hey I need that guy, he looks handsome so set him up for me, Its always Krish’s choice. Arman is as good as a mistake just like Krish made with Ananya and Vivek (not sex but she was trying to forget Krish and went on a date ) and Das wouldn’t count (Krish pushed her towards Das and we know how that enfolded,she only had sex with him after she knew Krish wanted it, its again their fav adventure ) as those happened during the breakup and if we count the sex both had during that time Krish would triumph on it with Ananya and Nikita. Krish was the one who never let the couple settle down in their life. He was the one brought Shekar boded him again and again by inviting him to dinner broaching the subjects sensitive and constantly giving opportunities and eventually making love to her before him and making him part of their game. Every thing for the couple changed since then so onus should also be more on him but you are right she is not innocent and she played along and she is 100% enjoys his games but every time its him who wants these and he is the one who pushes them into it.

4. Das, shekar etc have come to the couples life with knowledge of both krish and meera. But Desai directly came through meera in a one night stand and krish was not in the picture.

No he didn’t, that’s a mere one night stand. Meera had an outstanding time and never to forget one time night in her life even though she did not orgasm and did not want to acknowledge. She could not forget that night so she made an effort to forget Desai. She would have succeeded if Krish did not talk to Desai. Did not seek to understand and try to be a hero for Ananya. He doesn’t owe anything to her(Ananya) yet he wanted to know how Desai gets her and how he achieves anything that he desires. He unknowingly pursued Desai and put his efforts being constantly in touch with him even after knowing that Desai’s life time goal is to get Meera again. So no He did not come into their lives again due to the one night stand, He came into their lives because Krish’s mind would not rest until it brings his own peril.

5. Desai is able to manipulate both meera and krish. He used krish cuckold nature and meera's desire for Desai to enter in couples life. It is fuelled by the lack of proper communication between meera and krish. As understanding couple, there should be proper and open communication between them. So both krish and meera failed as a couple here.

1000% agree on this point, they do not communicate as a couple. They only talk shit once damage is done.

6. Meera had kept Desai more than a sex partner. Before the entry of Desai to couples life, she used to get possessive and jealous when Desai was with Dr. Mithri. This show that for meera Desai is not a sex toy and a special person. I wonder how a one night stand changes a " loving wife" to this extend.

Yes she is possessive but not out of love but out of the pleasure she received from him and now some one else is getting it so she is fighting her own demons. Yes one night can change anything and especially if she is a participant in an earth shattering sexual encounter, women tend to get attached to it. They dream about it and try to forget if possible or relive it often when alone. It is human nature you cannot avoid it.

7. In part 3, once Desai entred to couples life, meera was in driving seat and not krish. After the bridal attire sex, meera asked krish not to invite Deasi again to our world and warned to keep a distance. But the same meera flirted with Desai in the airport and gave a hint to him for the next meeting. Even krish got shocked by meeras behavior in a public place. People used to say " Judge a woman by her actions and not by her words " . That is very much true in meera 's case.

Again I am reiterating that Meera is so obsessed with the pleasure that she gets from the sex with Desai that its addictive, both the couple were looking forward for the meeting again whether you want to agree or not. I repeat again she will definitely stop if Krish says no and so far there is not even a single instance when Krish did say no. For example a single instance when Krish displayed anger for both of them meeting in hotel suit she is terrified of her mistake and offending him and hurting him, she takes Krish’s words seriously unlike Krish who keeps ignoring her request and tries to watch or listen in to their sex. One thing I agree though unlike in the past she has become careless in public with Desai.She is definitely pushing boundaries and exploring things that she never did , that’s why its scary for her where this would lead their life.

8. After desai's entry, Meera took many decisions even without thinking about krish or his feelings. After the bridal dress encounter, when Desai asked meera to stay the whole night with him, it was meera who immediately agreed for this even without asking krish willingness. Desai's silly reasons can be easily countered by meera. But she was more eager to stay with him and waiting for such an opportunity. Krish was hurt and sad. Meera understood this when krish said " I miss you" with sadness. But she didn't considered krish feeling and go ahead. The guilty feeling of this may be the reason for her to check krish later that night. What she was doing with Desai the whole night? She was laying with him and cuddling and talking many intimate things. If Desai is only for sex, then there will not be any intimate and personal talk like a couple between them. Surprisingly meera never revealed to krish what they were discussing in that night. From that night onwards, both meera and Desai took this as a precedence and continue to stay together after their sex. This never happened with any other partners in past and clearly indicate that there is a mental and intimate bond between meera and Desai and she don't wanted to reveal anything to krish.

At that point they are past the permission seeking moments with Krish, he openly accepted the encounter and willingly shared her and one time is not sufficient for Desai and Meera to relive their moments they shared long back, nothing wrong in it.Its like you stopped a share auto and once you are in it then you are crying about others boarding it. A moment is a moment passed , you cannot set boundaries on something you have just initiated unless you added those rules in the beginning. Meera and Desai are well past the point they need krish’s approval that night.It is not like she didn’t consider Krish’s feelings she acknowledged his missing her but that night he initiated something that will not stop unless he is vocal about it. Every moment will seem different if you look at it differently. For me that night is their first night together and there is no going back. As for Krish you cannot want everything as per your plan..those are two humans and not toys.Krish wants Meera to have fun but come back to him when ever he needs her but he is not going to willingly ask for it and expects his wife to understand it, how is that fair? You can discuss anything under the sun about the adventures you plan including your shagging shamelessly but you cannot express your feelings about anything that you do not like freely?

9. Meera's decision to stay a whole night is preplanned well before the Desai's entry. She made Desai quit smoking for this purpose. In car sex episode she revealed this  to Desai. It is evident that meera is not only looking for sex from Desai also an intimate personal relationship like a couple/ lovers. So she made him quit smoking and so that she can lay on his chest as a wife/ lover whole night after the sex. She is cunning and never revealed this intention to krish.

There is no evidence that the decision to stay whole night is pre planned, it was at that moment they decided to stay all night. Making Desai quit smoking so that she can stay with him all night is so far fetched that I wouldn’t even bother to explain but will try. She asked him to quit smoking out of good heart and the car episode she just mentioned that she loved to kiss him and making out with him as he doesn’t smoke and it’s a turnoff for her but you my friend connected dots like rangoli competition. Meera is not looking for anything , she is attached to Desai as he has become an integral part of their lives by choice. It’s the same thing for Krish that intimacy or brotherhood you want to call. Of course you cannot say that a person on whom you have very good will and best impression and on top he changed his life for you and also her best partner in bed and to say she wouldn’t carry any feelings is dumb and there is quiet a lot of attachment but no love. Simple fact is she can live with out Desai but she cannot live with out Krish and it is not for some stupid society its because of her love for him.

10. When piyush was in home, it was meera's sole decision to have sex with Desai in master bedroom. Krish was kept in the dark from this decision. When Desai asked meera to come to his room, I expected the so called "loving" meera will tell this " Desai, since a third person is there in our home, I don't think krish will be ok for today. Let me discuss this with krish and let you know ". Instead she given the green signal and asked krish to go to the other room. When krish was shocked, she asked are you ok ?. She is 100% sure that krish will not counter her decision even if he is hurt ( similar to her decision to stay the whole night with desai). What made her decision more worse is that both Desai and meera stayed in the same room whole night. If they thought about piyush, after sex meera should have reloacted to krish room. But that didn't happened. If piyush wake up early and sit in the hall, they might have caught redhanded. This shows meera have zero respect to krish. If piyush caught them, she will say that I am doing this with krish knowledge ( as similar to the anniversary episode) and insult krish in front of piyush.

Agreed this is a mistake from Meera on not taking precautions when Piyush is at home, We are yet to see the consequences so I would not judge anything now, I really wish she wouldn’t blame Krish solely for this and if she does I wouldn’t like it for sure. But again your conclusion that this shows she doesn’t have respect for Krish is unwarranted as krish did not mention anything nor he is showing any signs of panic. If only Krish is as expressive as he is when talking about his cuckoldry. She wants to sleep with Desai and that’s all she could think off, I need one solid evidence that Meera went against Krish’s wishes and had sex with Desai and when that happens my friend all hell will break lose and it will bring the couple’s feet to the ground reality.

10. Meera never shared what is happening in the room with Desai in details. She always taken a stand that it will make krish insecure . This was a new change for meera as she openly discussed about encounters with other partner. This shows she never care about krish fantasy. She is sure that krish can't hear anything, can not watch, Desai never reveals, and she also not going to tell. Whatever happening in the closed room remains a secret between meera and desai( like a couple). As per meera, Krish is only allowed to watch their entry to the bead room and the remaining are none of his business.As a husband krish have all the right to know what is happening inside the room. Meera as a wife have obligation to discuss the things with her husband. So as per meera's stand, she will do normal sex, anal sex or bdsm Or what ever she wanted inside the closed room but she will not reveal to her husband and never discuss anything so that she can keep him in dark. I can clearly see an element of cheating here. Krish has all the right to know what is happening unless and until meera is opening about this. I am not saying meera should allow krish to watch. What makes her stay away from the discussion with her husband?

Two things
1.      She still maintains that Krish will feel insecure and she is right about it. And also one more thing that I feel is more accurate is she has always doubts that if Krish sees her with Desai he will be more addicted to their current arrangement and he might go to next level as she feared and there is some truth in it. She is scared on what Krish will wish further. When all this on her mind if she is refusing him the luxury of watching or listening then you are saying she is cheating and they are couple behind the doors that is why they are keeping it a secret?  Common man that’s not true as Krish has listened to them through window and also in car and in both occasions she wouldn’t let Desai ridicule Krish in any way and on top she never compared both at all before Desai and then how come you think she doesn't have respect for her husband. She just doesn't want [b][i]Krish to watch or listen and she has her reasons which will be revealed later when she knows about all the details on how Krish knows already through Desai.[/i][/b]
2.      Krish has rights to know everything and I agree but did Krish mention to her that if he is not watching or listening then no sex with Desai? He did not wish that and I am sure if he did Meera would have said no to sex with Desai. So no one is exploiting his rights here, its just he doesn’t want to impose it on her as his desire to have her fucked by Desai is far more significant than to watch or listen.

11. Let us take the argument that Krish becomes insecure if meera discusses with krish about her encounters with Desai. Is it true? Krish come to know about the encounters in details from Desai. Did he become insecure??. He already heard them make out in live. Did krish become insecure after hearing the live sex?? he already watched in live. Did he become insecure? Even the readers also did not notice any great or insecure things are happening except meera's lack of openess about anal sex. Meera also knows that there is no much surprising elements to make krish insecure if she reveals about their encounter. But she wanted to keep krish in dark. Because meera consider Desai above krish and she don't wanted to leakout their intimate sex details to the third person ( yes she is now treating krish as a third person).

It is not about Krish becoming insecure alone, her fear is it will make him cuckold for life. He will enjoy this so much that he will not be able to go back to their life, that’s her fear and much more I don’t know her next level she mentioned and it has been proven so far, why do you think Desai keeps feeding him the stories , making calls and make sure Krish knows everything? Because Desai knows that with out those details Krish’s excitement would soon die and he wouldn’t seek to provide more opportunities for Meera and Desai.He knows only way he will get time with Meera is with Krish’s approval and he is doing exactly that , imagine for a sec that Krish is still in dark in all these episodes like Meera wanted  and Desai is not feeding him he would have revolted this adventure and ask Meera to share or let him watch or no adventure at all.This affair would have been died in first couple of encounters, Desai has become apart of their life through his manipulation of the couple. Meera thinks Krish is safe and doesn’t know much and as long as he enjoys I can enjoy too. Desai thinks that I need to keep giving the details to Krish so he enjoys it thoroughly and gives me Meera more. Meera considers Desai above Krish in only sex and nothing else.

12. Did meera send out desai from their life with willingness? No. she forced to do that to save her face. When Desai revealed that meera also confess her love towards him during sex, meera lost her stand. She need to save her face  in front of krish. So she was forced to send out desai unwillingly. Once she send out desai, meera was desperate to prove that she love only krish. She allowed penetrative sex with krish (after the Desai's bridal attair encounter, she cleverly denied any penetrative sex to krish. She was able to manipulate krish without any real sex for a long period). Please note that krish and meera did not have any sex for a long duration due to Meera's work pressure. When she got a free day, instead of resuming sex with krish, she invited Desai for temple visit. She made sure that she was untouched by krish for a considerable time period. If any real love or respect was remaining for krish, she might have initiated sex with her husband before inviting Desai. She went further to insult krish by saying his lack of intrest in real sex to Desai while they return from temple. Is it krish fault or meera's lack of availability cause the prolonged absence of sex? But she cleverly put the blame on krish and krish was totally unhappy about her comment.

Lot of hatred for Meera lol
She did not initiate no sex ,it was Krish keeping her desperate for Desai on many occasions.
Instead when Desai left Krish kept reminding her about Desai during their sex and kept asking and doing things the way Desai did to make her crave him more. So who is more desperate for Desai ? Meera or Krish? Author mentioned and acknowledged that it is Krish who is more desperate.
She sent out Desai because she felt threatened about Desai and his double game.She did not do it for Krish and to keep her face , no proof or signs showing that, both the couple decided to bring him back and it’s a mutual decision and I do not know how this is planned alone by Meera so she gets the blame. Both are playing with fire and there will be consequences.
She expressed her love to Desai as a token of pleasure she is getting from him in peak moments of sex and it happens to all ,doesn’t mean she broke her stand. She doesn’t love Desai and it will be proved in this story.Wait till the end. If it goes other way round you can start loving this story while I will hate it forever lol.

13. After Desai forced to leave the couple, meera was suddenly started to reveal to krish about Desai and meera's encounter. Why is this sudden change? . Beacuse she now wanted to manipulate krish. She realized that krish is not in touch with Desai ( krish call record check by meera), and only way to bring back Desai to her life is by inflicting krish cuckold nature. So she open up about deasi in bedroom. as expected krish again fell into the cuckold nature and he tried to act like Desai in bed. But krish never bothered to invite Desai back and he told meera since what ever we are discussing in the bedroom remains there and Desai never come to know about this. When krish is not taking any active step , meera now needs a change in plan to inform Desai that she is not mad with him. She used Desai's mother's birthday for this and Desai got a hint that she is not mad with him. Remaining are history.

They both are reliving their moments spent with Desai now that he is gone and its not manipulation from Meera, its reminiscing their moments , for Krish he is desperate to know how wild Desai was and for Meera it’s a high she wants to think about again, and its mutual game that gives both the pleasure they seek and picturing it as a scheme from Meera is not correct. She didn’t plan anything to bring Desai back, if you can believe that it will be crystal clear.

14. After Krsih fall from second floor, I was not able to see the overprotective meera. If she was the " Loving innocent wife who bearing the pain of krish cuckold " She might have used this Opportunity to stop this adventure citing krish's accident. Instead she informed krish that she will continue the affairs but wait till krish recover from the health issues. Her decision to stay in another bedroom is also reveal that she is considering krish second to Desai. She denied sex with krish after car sex. Usually a wife will allow her husband to reclaim her after the sex with the bull. Here she treated krish as a second person and not allowed him to reclaim her. Whis in a clear indication about krish position in her heart. Moreover she made sure that she is untouched by krish for Desai. Clearly shows that Desai and meera are not just fuck buddy. Surprisingly in the recent update, Desai reconfirming with krish about keeping meera untouched. So meera's decision is not something innocent but preplanned with Desai. Other wise how Desai is sure about this? So it confirm, many things are happening between meera and Desai behind krish.

I am not even sure how you are making leaps of conclusions here, The couple tried to stop the adventure and they both decided that Desai has not gone out of their system so they decided to bring him back and she doesn’t need to take any decisions. Seeing Krish insecure she promised no sex until he recovers and what is wrong in it? Her decision to stay in another room is to help Krish get enough rest else he will bug her with details and will cause more damage to him than opposite. If you start taking every step that Meera takes and look at it as manipulating then it will be seen as such,She is definitely attached to Desai but she is also 100% not plotting anything against Krish with Desai and even if she is it is for Krish’s good than bad and only if there is a plot that Author has to reveal. Krish is second to none to her.
Meera reveals to Desai about no sex and also on one occasion tells Desai that Krish is not touching her and keeping her ready for him and no Desai is not confirming anything that the couple doesn’t know already.

15. Let us assume Desai is staying 14 more days in krish home after his recovery citing the security office issue. All these 14 nights meera will surely staying with Desai in his bed and keeping krish alone in his room. That is what going to happen. Meera, Does this not create insecurity in Krish??

Even if it happens it will happen only with help from Krish and Desai planning together. Meera can only give in when she knows Krish is in the plot. If she breaks her promise it will be for Krish just as she will promise for Krish. Your point will be proved only if Desai and Meera has sex with out Krish having any clue about it while he is resting in his bedroom. If she does that then Krish can blame her and make a hoopla about it, maybe that will bring him back from his madness.

All in all my friend there's always multiple perceptions to everything we read, so my opinions might not match yours but not every thing is black and white either.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 22-10-2022, 12:02 PM