Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Two hours later, I was none the wiser, and even more conflicted. I was extremely angry at Ketaki for cheating on me. But if I confronted her, and she denied it, what next? If I admitted that I had seen the whole thing with my eyes, then I'd have to explain how I had set the whole thing up. Even after she specifically told me I should change drivers. I also found myself trying to make excuses for Ketaki. Yes, she had slept with Fahim. But maybe it was just a moment of weakness, and something she regretted. There was no reason to believe this would continue. After all, if I were put in a similar situation with one of my ex-es, was I really sure I wouldn't give in too?

Finally I decided on the best course of action. I picked up the phone and called the driver pool manager.

"Hi, Samir here. Listen, could I get assigned some other driver instead of Fahim?"

"Why Sir? Something wrong?"

"No, nothing wrong. I just don't think it's a good fit." I said.

"Are you sure, Sir? If there's a problem with him, you should let us know. He is still on probation. We could fire him if there's some issue."

I thought about it for a moment. Here was an opportunity to get rid of Fahim forever. But him being without a job would also mean him having time to screw my wife when I was away. At least this way, he'd be working when I was working.

"No no, there is nothing wrong. You don't need to fire him. Just a matter of fit."

"Okay Sir. We'll have a new driver to drop you home today."

An hour later when I got home, Pintu was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where is your mother?" I asked him.

"Washing clothes."

Hmmm, washing the evidence off, I said to myself, and called out Ketaki's name. She came out of the bathroom.

"Hi darling!" she ran to me and kissed me passionately. "How was your day? I missed you."

Sure you did, I thought to myself.

"Your ankle seems to have healed really fast!" I said.

"My ankle?" she said confused for a couple of seconds until her barefaced lie came back to her. "Oh yeah, I just gave it a hot water bath and it was fine."

"Good." I said and went to change.

Dinner was normal, with Pintu chattering away and Ketaki making small talk with me. Finally, we put Pintu to bed and went to the bedroom ourselves. Almost right away, Ketaki jumped me and started stripping. I was about to say something but felt my erection already at full flow.

We were both on our knees kissing for a minute and then I grabbed her hair and pushed her on her fours. I admired her perfect ass, the same ass I had seen on camera being spanked by my driver. I spanked her and she squealed, just like she had squealed hours before. I closed my eyes, reran the scenes from the afternoon in my head and started drilling her hard. She started moaning, and I tried not to think about who she preferred as a lover - Fahim or me.

---------

I had finally decided against confronting Ketaki about what I saw. I decided that it must have been a one-time mistake that anyone could have made. And she wouldn't repeat it again. She seemed very happy with me. And the sex between us was great. I did want to be absolutely sure though. I couldn't keep using the webcam. She was sure to check the computer and notice it. I needed something else.

So I contacted one of my clients who ran a security equipment firm. I told him we had a nanny that we suspected was stealing, so could he give me some concealed cameras with a recording device. He gave me three such cameras at a heavy discount - one was a small teddy bear, the other was a small model of the Taj Mahal, and the third was a Rubik's cube. All were fitted with miniature cameras and mics, and tiny detachable USB drives that could record up to 48 hours of footage,

Over the next few days, I brought the cameras home one by one under different pretexts. The rubik's cube went in our bedroom, the Taj Mahal in the living room display, and the teddy bear in Pintu's room. Just in case. The next weekend, I woke up in the middle of the night. Ketaki was sound asleep. I tiptoed to each of the 3 cameras and removed their USB drives, and put them in my bag.

I told Ketaki I had paperwork to catch up with, so I'd have to go to work even on Saturday. I went to the office, which was mostly empty, went into my office, locked the door. I then downloaded all the files from the three USB drives on to my laptop. And started watching the first video file, the one from the Taj Mahal in the living room.

Incomplete …..

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-10-2022, 09:50 AM