Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Finally Fahim got done with his pumping and stepped back, and Ketaki inhaled with a loud gasp. She looked at Fahim angrily and then said to me,

"Sorry Samir, it is hurting a lot. I'll call you back."

And then without waiting for me to say anything, she hung up. And threw the phone a Fahim really hard. He caught it effortlessly, like it was a cricket ball. I made a mental note that not a single drop of semen had spurted out of her mouth. She had swallowed it all!

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you pull that stunt, you asshole?" she said, getting up off the couch, and glaring at him with her arms akimbo. Still naked.

"Sorry, very sorry." Fahim said, sounding genuinely contrite.

"What do you mean sorry?" she shrieked. "What if he had found out?"

"Just listen to me. I could not stop it any more. And I didn't know if you were on the pill or something."

"So you dump your load inside my mouth?" Ketaki said.

"Would you rather have me spray it all over this couch or the carpet?" Fahim asked.

He had a point. Ketaki folded her arms over her naked boobs, glared at him, shook her head, and walked past him. I saw her head in the direction of the bathroom. I sat there watching the empty living room for a few minutes, feeling my anger boil over. Another feeling was my heavy balls. I could not deny that watching all this had turned me on beyond belief. But no matter how turned on I was, my anger trumped it all. My wife had just cheated on me with my driver.

That's when my office phone rang.

"Samir, come to my office please. I need some help with this month's report." It was my boss.

"Yes, sir. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I said and got up. But my dick was still forming a tent in my pants. I walked around, trying to think of non-sexual things, and finally got the erection to subside. Then I went to my boss's office, and helped him out with the numbers. That took about half an hour. I was very distracted throughout, but somehow managed to keep my mind on the work.

When I was done meeting my boss, I came back to my office. I looked at the screen where the webcam was still beaming scenes from my living room. Ketaki was fully clothed again, on her knees with a rag and a pail wiping the floor. She then started cleaning the couch.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and Fahim poked his head in.

"Fahim!" I said, quickly turning my monitor off, which was unnecessary because the screen was facing away from him anyway.

"Sir, I did what you wanted me to do." he said. I was struck by the choice of his words. Did he know? Could he know? I examined his face for any sign of guile or guilt. But he was inscrutable.

"Okay, thank you."

He left. I turned the monitor on and looked at the screen. Ketaki was now just lying down on the couch. Tired after cheating on me, I bitterly thought to myself. I watched her for ten minutes or so, then she got up and walked to the door. A few minutes later, I saw her walk by with Pintu who was yammering on about something at school. And again, it struck me - the mother of my child, is now taking care of my child who had returned from school, but just a while back, she had been fucking my driver!

I had a lot of thinking to do. I sat staring blankly at the wall, mulling over what had just happened, and trying to decide what to do next.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-10-2022, 11:24 PM