Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(11-10-2022, 02:31 PM)manasi Wrote: During discussions over past, I had indicated that Meera had never loved Krish. As such Krish is not a fit candidate to be qualified as husband with his present mind state. He is a very good person at heart. His many qualities are enviable. As live-in-partner, he would on high demand for many women. But he miserably fails at most of the departments while justifying the minimum requirements for husband material.

-------------------------
 ----------------------------
-----------------------------
---------------------------
Come back to present.

Krish is fallen due to broken pipe from a height losing consciousness. Just broken limbs can’t lead to losing consciousness. He must be hit at head or spinal with or without broken limbs. So, injuries could be serious nature. Definitely, he must have raised an alarm unintentionally before losing consciousness. Meera-Desai should be alarmed. If not now, they would discover his absence during dinner break. A lot of probabilities. Neighbors could be alarmed. Meera may have to make some stories to divert attention. Desai could intervene as a savior again. These are not important. The important thing is how Meera owes responsibility. Important is how Meera decodes the reason behind Krish’s despair action of peeping in her intimate life risking his own life.

The easiest and simple way to decode is that cuckold nature of Krish’s was the driving force. If Meera is satisfied with this conclusion, Desai would be in driving force. Meera will lose all respect (If there is any) for Krish. Contrarily, she would be furious to take revenge for invading her privacy. A live show of Meera-Desai is not ruled out. We may see the trio in a foreign land, Krish in hospital bed recovering and Desai fulfilling his dream with Meera as desired and expressed by Desai. Eventually, we may find Meera settling with Desai.

Unfortunately, there are another way to decode the reasons for Krish’s risky trespassing, which is not favorable for Meera. Possibly, Meera would think this way. If we put ourselves into Meera’s shoes, Meera may reasons like this, irrespective of her actual chemistry with Desai.

------------------------------
------------------------------
----------------------------

A continuation from my earlier post:-

Among all the characters, I really extremely feel sorry for Meera. She should not have been degraded so much.

I was keeping hope on hope that Meera would go for self-assessment. She would have guilty feelings paving the way for 2nd option. However she convinced herself for easiest 1st option. She could not read Krish’s mind and concluded in favour of Krish’s cuckoldry. She missed the agony and insecurity of Krish. Contrary to her claim, she had distanced herself miles from Krish.

I agreed and voiced many times that Krish is not a fit husband material. I overwhelmingly supported Meera finding a better life partner for healthy family life. In spite of Krish’s cuckoldry and her bizarre behavior, I was always searching for a human in Meera.

Her 1st inhuman behavior was observed when she left Krish (shocked, panting in agony) all alone after her cruel, ugly, lousy and revengeful showcase with Das. Krish could have committed suicide on that night. She was not bothered to return and cross check. She was happy to put the blame on Das for her uncharacteristic behavior.

She repeated similar. When Krish needed her psychological support most, she distanced herself. Even considering her conclusion about the fall of Krish is only cuckoldry, asking Desai to stay with them and creating mental agony of Krish is not acceptable from a mature woman. What is most bizarre is sleeping in separate room! How, even she could think? This was the time a patient wishes to be comforted. A patient longs the physical and mental touch, an assurance from beloved persons that he is not alone. Instead, she created more agony. Krish’s call at night to Meera should have alarmed her about his feelings and immediate requirement. Either she deliberately ignored for revenge or lost her mental balance in ocean of lust. I don’t accept her as a fool, unable to access the ground realities and her duties as a human.

Meera’s present behavior affirms not only lack of love for Krish, but also a great shortcomings on her humanity.

From here, in majority of cases the wife walks out with her paramour. There are plenty example all around. That would have been normal behavior of Meera. But author is Krish and 5 more chapters are left.

So, I expect a turn around. A turn around demands a psychological shaking of Meera which is possible from various sources.

1.      Overconfidence and mistake by Desai.

Meera is in love with Desai and she is keeping her intimate relationship as secret. Desai knows that he can have Meera without manipulating Krish further. It is not unknown to him that Meera is avoiding all physical relationship with Krish only for him. In spite of understanding the same, Desai’s reckless confidence and exposing her privacy to Krish may backfire. Meera’s confidence on Desai is bound to shake on realization of her privacy had been constantly been published by Desai. She may need to rethink everything afresh.

2.      Unorthodox sacrifice by Krish.

Krish understands, Desai is presenting facts differently to him and Meera to achieve his goals. Krish also understands his position in the eyes of Meera, though he avoids to accept. Krish only need to wake up and voluntarily accepts his insecurity. Meera need to be given an understanding about Desai's double game with proof. He needs to surrender and express his willingness to make her free from his life. This may force Meera to rethink.

Final episode must precede two encounters of Meera-Desai. In 1st encounter I am expecting Krish eavesdropping standing on clutches just outside 2nd bedroom. This may lead to his fall again further injuring himself paving the way for visual encounter. The 2nd one must be visual and may be a repetition of Meera-Das encounter with difference that Krish won’t be tied. 

Whatever happens, I only hope Meera becomes a human.

manasi
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 21-10-2022, 04:00 PM