Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(19-10-2022, 06:13 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Lots of comment and guess game about the future of the story ,  since Krish has already told the story ends in 42 chapter. Very few updates are left out. So can all these happen in those few updates, don't know should see , I agree on some of points said by RCF and differ on some.
1. Out of last 3 stories by Krish , in part 1 story ended abruptly Meera went out of Krish life , part 2 was happy ending , in No one dies saint although story had happy ending frankly story didn't satisfy the readers. - Author Krish is know to give strange ending to stories and it's not on happy note always, my fear from beginning is based on our guess game he might change story course to different way to surprise all readers. Although he denies this point but I felt it some time along the journey of these 3 stories. That's why I don't guess what could happen in upcoming updates . I just comment on previous one and tell author what was missing and what reader wishes.
2. From the beginning author is using words to the fate of Krish like agony of life etc. This can be anything right , Seperation of couple  or Meera reveling her love towards Desai (currently it's only towards Krish and lust towards Desai) or Krish might see true face of Desai( although he has changed or he pretends to be there are some instances he tries to degrade Krish in front of Meera , nurture Krish cuckold  fantacy , hide some parts during story telling shows he is still the same old cunning mindset sometimes).
3. Desai has done almost everything with Meera that he desired , like first night scene, keeping her with him whole night, even doing it analy etc. Frankly speaking nothing left out spitting in mouth may be that is the only thing left or taking Meera to his home town or any foreign country. That's the thing left should see what all his wish gets fulfilled.
4. Request from beginning is full fledged sex scene between Meera and Desai , may be in front of Krish or he listening to them without their knowledge or may be Desai knowledge should happen. Untill and unless that happens we cannot know Meera mind. If this does not happen whole story goes for a toss. Hope for best.
5. So many characters  with unclear fates like maithrei , nidhi , piyush tejas, parvathi etc.  Krish has done many things to piss Meera will there be any thing much more than that. Have many things in mind  but see will that be reality. Untill and unless such thing happen Meera might not leave Krish for silly things.
If we start to comment on this it's never ending saga so let's leave it here now and await for erotic and kinky best in future episode. Only sex between Meera and Desai is not eroticity , I think it's talk between Desai and Meera ,Meera and desai expressing their wishes , inner thaughts during sex is lusty and erotic. This gives more kick to reader than just raw sex. So hoping for upcoming best

Thank you

True that!
The whole story was great but the ending of NoOneDiesSaint was KLPD.
Unexpected ending is good actually. Twists and turns make it all hot.
I think Maithrei is evidently helping Desai and maybe required to expose him. If separation happens Nidhi/Parvati may turn out to be Krish' cuckoldress. Piyush maybe Meera's other Desai and Tejas her other Krish.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by sexvrgame - 19-10-2022, 05:19 PM