Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Mom was lost in a daze as ArkioRaj was getting closer to his intent. He made her take off her clothes in the living room, letting her stay in her bra and her underwear. He was also just in his underwear but it seemed the white fabric was barely holding the venomous black snake inside.

Without waiting anymore, Raj grabbed the clasps of the bra and destroyed them making my mother’s big breasts jiggle and sway from the strike. Like a hungry wolf, Raj began to knead my mother’s nipples and big breasts in his hands and put his mouth to one of the swollen nipples and began to suck.

“I need some mother milk too. Not only your daughter Jenni. Please Mrs. David save me from the dark show me the light”

As he was saying that and he was assaulting my mother’s sacred breasts with hands and mouth, I was shocked to see my mother caressing the top of his head in a motion that implied she liked what was going on. How could she do that to dad? How can she betray him in his own house and with a thug like Raj?

As I was thinking that, Raj whispered in mom’s ear and she led him to the master bedroom to the bed she shared with dad.

I followed them silently as I saw the natural place of my father being taken and filled by a more muscular, taller, stronger and bigger man (bigger cock that is)

The underwear of the female (my mother) and the male (Raj) flew in the air as Raj placed his latest conquest on the bed that belonged to my poor unknowing father.

“Are you ready to get fucked by a real man for the first time in your life?” asked Raj before taking his big inflated black hose and lining it with my mother’s dripping cunt.

With one shove, the black cock popped inside my mother’s white tight cunt and she felt as if she was being deflowered by her husband on her first night after marriage.

The moans and screams of my mother made Raj hornier. But it was not the first time that a married woman would scream his name and beg for mercy and for his cock. He has already fucked half the married women in the neighborhood. The common trait between them is the weak personality of the father. He and his friends would analyze the man of the house. Once they see that he is a weak or mild-mannered man, they would show the mother their big cocks, muscles and aggressive nature. That is how his friend Albhonse got his science teacher pregnant.

Between the four of them, 15 fathers have been cuckolded and shamed into raising bastard children just for the pleasure of their young thick long donkey cocks.
My mother was no exception. Sensing that dad was not an aggressive man, they decided to use her sexually. Raj was an alpha man. He wanted to take my mother from my father because he felt my father did not have the balls to stand up to him.
Seeing his big cock tearing through my mother’s cunt, I wished that my father would stop him.

Raj was like a bull. My mother was laying on her back, her thighs widespread, her head swaying from side to side in pleasure, biting her lips as Raj played with her breasts as if he owned them all the while getting the pleasure of fucking her married cunt with his big cock.

“I will ruin you for your husband, bitch. I bet I am the first man to fuck you other than your husband”

“Please stop. I am not protected. I am not on the pill. Please stop.”
“Oh, I can’t do that Mrs. David. Once I begin fucking I will cum inside the womb of
the woman and give her my gift. Didn’t you see the twins I gave to your neighbor Mrs. Flamingo. Her poor husband is in Iraq while she is giving me bastard babies”

My mother was delirious and screaming now on top of Raj riding his big cock in her cunt and her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 04:18 PM