Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I knew something was going on so I followed her.
As I arrived at the door of the changing room I heard my mother talking with Raj.
“So you tell me that you feel you are slipping again in the dark and you need my guidance?” asked my mother.
I peeked inside and found her leaning against one of the lavatories while Raj stood tall in front of her crossing his arms and showing her his bulging muscular biceps.
“Yes, Mrs. David. I did something terrible and I need to talk to someone. When I saw you here today I was relieved I can tell someone how the dark side has taken me again and made me do bad things”
Feigning being sad, Raj lowered his head to make my mother think he is ashamed.
My mother approached him and put her dainty white hand on his bulging biceps caressing it.
“You can tell me anything. Remember my duty as your spiritual counselor is to help you and listen to whatever problems you have”
“My cock has made me fall in so many mistakes” saying that he grabbed the huge snake from outside the speedo and shook it.
My mother was taken back by his language but she thought he was a lost soul and he didn’t mean to use bad language in front of a lady.
“There is a woman, she is so fuckin hot, she is maybe as hot as you Mrs. David. But the problem is that she is our neighbor and she is married. I wanted her so bad that I began fucking her in her husband’s bed. But she didn’t resist. That whore would tell me while I was drilling her with my cock that she has never felt something so big inside her. And now two days ago, she came to tell me that she is pregnant with my child.”
“Mrs David I want to ask you is it my fault that I have a cock so big and thick that all married women want inside their cunts?” Saying that, Raj put his hand inside his speedo and took out a cock so big that made my mother scream a little.
I watched as my mother’s jaw opened at the sight.
The big black snake that she was seeing was double the size of my father’s penis and it was semi hard hanging from the strap of his speedo.
“Is it my fault that I have big balls that are always full of cum and that I have impregnated five married women until now and made their husbands fuckin cuckolds?”
Taking off his speedo completely, his muscular ass was halfway turned toward me but me and my mother could see the huge egg-sized hairy balls that Raj had under his 10-inch cock.
My mother spent a few seconds in silence and from the shock she reached out and grabbed the black cock of the muscular teenager from its base her wedding ring touching the filthy cock and balls.
That was just for a few seconds before my mother ran away leaving Raj inside the locker room in the buff smiling at the effect his cock had on her.
She couldn’t see me because I hid behind the wall rapidly.
When I went back I heard my unknowing father telling my mother that she had two damp spots on her breasts and that she maybe needs to feed my little sister.
If only my father knew how damp my mother’s cunt was then and the real reason her bodily fluids were oozing from her sexual organs, he would not be happy at all.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 01:43 PM