Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Sudalai muthu was now standing in front of her, and Christopher was walking around the couch. Four pairs of adolescent eyes were riveted on my My Mother's chest.

"Oh yes. Wow. But, can't see the whole boobs," Sudalai muthu complained.

"Yes, and we had to go to like, hey friend how many shops did we go to, Albhonse?" Albhonse was leaning almost at the level of My Mother's left shoulder, ArokiaRaj at her right shoulder level.

"Nobody sells bras this big," Albonse said, "it took us all day, man."

Christopher jumped in, "Yeah, so let us see the other side." He was speaking softly, a lewd grin on that rogue face.

By now the baby was crying constantly, and My Father had to nudge my Mother.

Staring hard, My Mother spoke softly, the lower lip of her unsmiling mouth somewhat challenging, even defiant: "I think it's nursing time."

My Mother took my baby sister to her lap and slowly, with her eyes still on Christopher, said to him quietly, in a challenging tone: "You ready for this?"

My Mother dug her hand in and pulled at her breast, finally getting all of it out of the cup. It looked so ripe, big and round. The massive tit was perfectly centered with dark blackish-brown areola about the size of coin. Her nipple was hard and stubby.

Everyone was completely speechless.

My Mother squeezed it lovingly a few times. She then pressed at the nipple, causing milk to squirt in two thin but long jets, in two different directions

"Oops," she said softly, still staring unsmilingly at Christopher's face, grooving on his lustful attention. I heard ArokiaRaj's deep voice: "Whoa."

As Jenni settled in for her Milk, My Mother rested her head back on the couch. My Father was very upset at the situation.

"Maybe we should take a break on this meeting," He said to the four, "my wife really should have some privacy here."

This was ignored. My Father was ready to repeat myself when My Mother said: "Oh I don't mind, Dear. Nursing is a beautiful thing. And they're watching me nurse brings them closer to me."

Then My Mother slipped the other bra cup strap down to expose the other side of her bust. She looked up at the boys, "Thank you again. I just love the way this bra shows off my big tits."

She turned to My Father, "Wasn't it considerate of them to buy me this? I should wear this at home when I'm nursing."

Then My Mother said, grinning, and looking up at the boys, "....and, oh I almost forgot, when you're being a peeping tom in the next room and staring at my reflection in the mirror."

One of the boys said: "Oooooh, kinky."

My Father's must have been spiked. It was surrealistic, her bringing it up in front of them. He glanced around at the young men and then at My Mother. "I just love to watch you," he stammered, clearing his throat, trying to be discreet.

My Mother spoke loudly, looking down at her chest, "so have you watched the video you made of me nursing lately?"

My Father said: "Catherine, this is not like you. The Lord wants us to keep these feelings to ourselves."

My Mother said, "We can't help these young Christians find their way if we're not open, can we?" She looked up at Sudalai muthu and said: "My husband made a video of my nursing, and you know what? He did close ups of my tits for his viewing pleasure."

After a minute of this increasingly tense situation My Mother said: "Maybe he'll run home now and get the video camera and run back here to do Volume II."

My stomach started to churn.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 09:44 AM