Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My Parents were sitting at a couch in the middle of the room, and facing ArokiaRaj, Sudalai muthu and Christopher, who also sat at a couch. Albhonse, who seemed nervous, sat or stood at or near a chair to My Mother's left.

My Mother smiled and said, almost seductively: "So, how are you guys doing?"

ArokiaRaj said: "Excellent, as of five minutes ago." Then he and the others just sat there and stared at her.

"Well, I know we have to talk about some feelings and about family, but I have got some job leads for each of you," My Mother said, and she leaned far over to grab some papers out of her handbag, which was on the floor in front of her. She dumped the papers on the carpet.

"They are in here somewhere," she said.

"Take your time, Mrs Catherine," ArokiaRaj said, craning his neck, and it occurred to me that she did take her time.

"That's so considerate of you," My Mother smirked, still looking down, then smiled up at them, her eyes appreciating the stares.

Sudalai muthu elbowed ArokiaRaj and the boys laughed, something that bothered My Father a lot. He noticed at each boy would blatantly rub his crotch, particularly when My Mother was looking his way. He felt inhibited from saying anything because she had told them to be emotionally open.

"Ah," My Mother said, after what actually seemed like five minutes, "here we are." She sat up and pulled up on the pallu of her saree, saying: "Sorry, kind of falling out of this dress."

My Mother laid some papers in her lap and began to read off lists of local stores at the mall and in the city that were looking. "Come on over here and stand behind me and look at what I have got for you," she said.

Albhonse walked behind the couch and stood over My Mother, looking down at her as she read. Soon all four were behind her, leaning down, and Sudalai muthu said, "Unbelievable."

My Mother turned and looked up at him, smiling, and her eyes moved down his torso a few seconds as his hand rubbed his crotch.

My Mother put her hand on his arm, saying softly, "now Sudalai dear, we are here to work on your issues."

Christopher said: "I've got two issues I am looking at that I would love to work on," and he winked at Sudalai muthu. "Thank you," Sudalai said and they bumped fists.

Albhonse acted like the responsible one. "Look, Mrs. David is here to counsel us. Let's not mess up and get sexy with her."

ArokiaRaj shook his head. "That is hard to do. Look at the size of her tits!"

My Father was about to call a halt to this when, to his surprise, My Mother laughed and said: "Well, they sure are hard to miss, aren't they?"

Then My Mother put the papers down in her lap and said, her head leaning completely back: "So have I got your complete attention now?" She laughed suggestively, and stayed in that position for a minute.

"You got our attention when we first met you. And when we said wear a sexy saree to the meeting last week - you did," ArokiaRaj smiled.

That floored both My Father and me, and I was concerned that this meeting had already lost its Christian focus. Jenni, who had been stirring for a few moments, launched into the beginning of a hunger cry.

"Feeding time!" Albhonse said.

He spoke to My Father, a little patronizingly, as he gestured to hand the baby to My Mother. "God sure works miracles with a baby, Right Mr. David?"

My Father smiled wearily.

Albonse went on, his hand stroking his groin: "I mean, all the DNA shit is there from the beginning, and the baby grows up to be an adult! God I love kids!"

Assuming modesty was going to send My Mother elsewhere to nurse, My Father said: "Where do you want to feed her? In the women's lounge upstairs?"

My Mother said nothing and pulled down the pallu of the saree to her lap. Even with three rows of buttons across her blouse, the large gaps between those poor straining buttons showed that her breasts were extremely big.She then unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, and opened it wide.

My Faher said with alarm, glancing at the boys: "Are you going to feed her here? Good Lord, what are you doing?"

My Mother looked at him calmly and said: "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

My Father sat in shock and watched as My Mother pulled the blouse away to display a very revealing, scanty, red, sexy bra. From his look, I ascertained that he had never seen it before. The Bra cups' were less than half size, and cut daringly from the strap down to the center of the bra - breast flesh spilled out all over the place.

My Father was completely taken aback, and said discreetly, "Where's your nursing bra?"

"I didn't want to be rude to them," My Mother said, laboring to lift the cup of her very large left breast out of her bra.

What do you mean?" My Father asked, confused.

"They bought me this bra as a present, and I wanted them to see me in it," My Mother smiled.

Struck dumb, the only question My Father could summon was: "How did they know what size?"

My Mother giggled, and whispered in his ear, "They asked me and I told them. Remember: more than you can handle, honey."

Jenni's crying, My Mother's apparent willingness to nurse in front of virtual strangers, and this revelation of a gift, were conspiring to give My Father a shock.

He sat biting his tongue while My Mother looked up at them and asked in a coquettish voice: "So how do I look?"

ArokiaRaj, mesmerized, said: "Awesome. What do you dudes think?"

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 05:28 PM