Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My Parents' next meeting with the boys was going to be following Saturday. During the preceding few days My Mother told My Father that she had spoken with ArokiaRaj by telephone a couple of times, about issues with his parents. Then Albhonse called for support, and then Sudalai muthu, with Christopher on the extension. It sounded like they had been ringing the phone off the hook.

"Do you mind that they call so much, Dear?" My Mother asked, telephoning My Father at the office, and it seemed like a redundant question since she knew he was anxious about their attention to her. She seemed to be toying with him.

My Father assumed a cool and controlled tone and told her it was obvious they each had a crush on her and if that would help get them to a better place emotionally that he did not mind. But that he would tolerate any more behavior like what they had at the first meeting.

"Does that include the foul language and the flirting?" My Mother asked, again asking something obvious.

My Father said "of course it does."

She then said: "Well, these boys need nourishment and love. I think you will have to put up with it. Please.. God has given me all this nourishment for them."

On Saturday afternoon the church was almost empty. My Parents and I, with Jenni in tow, met the four in the sanctuary. As usual, I stayed outside and looked in. Albhonse shook My Father's hand, said "Hi" gruffly, then faced My Mother.

My Father had put out his arms to give him a hug - to get back control of the situation - but he disregarded him and looked at My Mother and said: "I'm so glad to see you. I need a hug from you, Mrs. David."

Albhonse said to My Father: "Why don't you take the baby?"

I held Jenni and Albhonse put his arms around My Mother tightly, saying softly: "Are you going to nourish me with God's love?"

She kissed him on the forehead and whispered: "You bet."

Then ArokiaRaj did the same kind of thing, then Christopher, then Sudalai muthu. The bonds between My Mother and the boys were deepening, and My Father was fearing that their work would be undermined by her getting too close to them.

As My Parents walked toward a large room remotely located in a corner of the basement, I noticed My Mother blushing as she spoke with the boys.

"Why this room?" My Father asked.

"This way we won't be disturbed," My Mother said, looking down at the floor.

They handed My Mother a present wrapped up in a box and she went to the washroom, then joined them in the meeting room. The room had a very solid looking meeting table in the middle of the room, a side room for a kitchen with full length windows in the partition wall. I t also contained several couches and chairs.

My Mother locked the door as she entered. As she sat down next to My Father he noticed that she was nervous, and had an alien, keyed up look in her eyes.

They all sat down to talk, Jenni still asleep in My Father's arms. Each of the boys was openly taking long looks at My Mother's breasts, and My Father seemed to have felt a pangs of jealousy, even dread. In fact he was fearing what was to come; there was a sexual suspense that was rising by the minute.

They focused all of their attention and directed all their comments to my Mother. She totally was into this ministry of helping these wayward young men. And they seemed to respond to her. So My Father tried to concentrate on the big picture and to avoid whining about the bumpy road of this outreach My Mother and he had committed to do.

My Mother's complexion, smile, and her white print saree made her a sight for sore eyes. The shoulder straps of her blouse seemed to be working overtime. But I must say I was disappointed that My Mother had chosen a dress that showed a good deal of her cleavage and her milk-swollen bosom, which pushed out so much against the blouse fabric. I was surprised the nursing bra remained out of sight.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 04:01 PM