Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My Mother continued posing the same way, until My Father demanded she sit. Her face was beet red, and she was grinning. "This is a heck of meeting for a church," she said, "I felt like I was in the spotlight."

"You were, Mrs Catherine," ArokiaRaj smiled, "and you liked it."

"You guys need to be put in check," My Mother said, trying to sound clinical, then after a beat she added: "and I guess no one here is going to do that." Then, disturbingly, she looked up at ArokiaRaj and laughed.

My Father was beside himself, but My Mother snuggled up to him and said: "Oh Dear, it's all right. Sudalai is a lost soul. It doesn't offend me. I can get through to him."

My Father continued to glare at Sudalai muthu, and then he said: "Hey, Mr. David, you're being too nice. You have still time to kick my ass.

" Not wanting to reduce this effort to violence, My Father said: "Just keep your hands to yourself."

"I just need some love from our Mrs. Mom," he said, almost smirking.

"How did that love feel?" Christopher asked.

"This bitch has got a LOT of love there," Sudalai muthu said, whistling.

Then he with exaggerated politeness said to My Father, "now Mr. David, don't be angry. I mean 'bitch' out of respect. It's a Tribal thing, right Chris?"

Christopher smiled and they knocked their fists together.

My Parents changed the subject to Albhonse's home life, which was awful, and to his compulsion to conquer women older than him. My Mother, for some reason, was still shaking, and My Father attempted to calm her down by holding her hand.

"How do these married women react when you have sex with them?" My Mother asked, her eyes wide with curiosity. Gone was that clinical detachment she normally always kept "on".

ArokiaRaj said: "Mrs Catherine, God gave me the equipment, and once they get it they keep begging. The married ones just love to get nasty and I do mean nasty. So I can fuck them for hours. But I'm so lonely all the time." He began to sob and held his arms out to My Mother for a hug.

"Now hold it right there," My Father said, "I won't stand for any more pawing of my wife."

My Mother turned to me, glaring. "Dear, can't you see he's hurting? These young men are in pain. Get over it!"

My Mother stood and embraced him for a long few minutes, this time both of them standing, and then did the same with Albhonse, then Sudalai muthu, then Sudalai muthu and Albhonse together. ArokiaRaj had managed to sneak a kiss on her lips, and then they all did. By the time Sudalai muthu and Albhonse were hugging My Mother, two pairs of lips were kissing her face and neck.

It seemed My Father felt like he would sound like a jerk if he objected to that, so he remained silent. He pretended to be happy to have the meeting as a first step with these young men but a big part of him was glad it was over. These were bras teenagers, physical, aggressive.

My Mother and My Father spoke about it in the car, and again as they went to bed.

"That was very productive. I was not expecting so much attention. I think they really liked me. What do you think?" My Mother inquired, her voice a little tense, higher, sounding oddly formal.

"If it continues like this maybe someone else should work with these guys," My Father said, a sense of apprehension coming over him, "I can't believe Sudalai muthu grabbed your chest. You must be deeply offended."

My Mother spoke quietly: "He obviously is starving for affection. We have just started this ministry, and with a lot of love they'll turn out OK."

My Father couldn't believe what he was hearing. My Mother appeared to take this assault in stride.

My Father told her he thought that Sudalai muthu was way out of line, and he also objected to the hugging and kissing.

"You must not have thought Sudalai muthu was too far out of line," My Mother said, looking at me closely. "Why do you say that?"

My Father responded, defensively. "I was expecting you to stop him,"

My Mother laughed, an edge in her voice. My Father said: "I guess he took charge before I could do anything, and then I told him to sit down, and then you asked me to tell them ----"

My Mother jumped in, "---that my big chest is more than you can handle. You know, you didn't have to play along with that. You could have cut him off and sat him down. You seemed to go along with the boasting about the fun you have with my breasts, and you told those boys I am more than you can handle. Maybe you actually forced Sudalai muthu grabbing my 'big tits' - another thing you went along with."

"That's just not true!" My Father said.

They were quiet for a few minutes. "I just know," My Mother then said, "these four can handle the love I have for them. I have got so much to give."

This conversation had gone from my concern over the boys' treatment of My Mother to My Father's lack of aggression, then to her desire to give them something that was beyond him.

I pouted, and became very anxious about what lay ahead.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 03:07 PM