Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My Father welcomed the shift from the preoccupation with My Mother. He spoke proudly: "Right here. We grew up here. Best decision I ever made was to marry my wife."

"You must have had some major competition," Albhonse laughed.

My Father put my arm around My Mother and smiled: "I'm blessed." "Thank you Albhonse," My Mother smiled.

Sudalai muthu said: "Yeah, if I had a been there, I would have wanted some of THAT!". ArokiaRaj interrupted: "Sudalai, show some respect."

Sudalai talked over him. "Let us get it out on the table. I mean this is one of those group sessions, so let me do what I got to do."

Sudalai turned to look at My Father, smiling, and then got out of his chair and stepped in front of My Mother. "Stand up," he said firmly. My Father was caught off guard as was My Mother.

"Stand up," he repeated, a little louder. She did so, smiling awkwardly and saying, "Well, my husband got you to stand so what's good for the goose...." She stood and faced him, holding out her hands as each boy had done before. But Robert grabbed her by the waist and moved her so that he was behind her.

"Stretch your arms behind you, like this," he said, and he took My Mother's arms and moved them so that her knuckles were resting in the small of her back. Then he pulled her elbows back so that they were almost parallel facing behind her.

"And bring your shoulders back, stand straight," he pulled her shoulders back.

Sudalai was at My Mother's side and looked down at My Father. "Shit, this is even better than the back pack she walked in with.......Now, you get some of this every night, right Mr. David? What is it like to play with these unbelievable tits?" he said.

"Really, Sudalai," My Father laughed nervously. For some reason My Mother did not move a muscle, kind of froze in this pose and looked around at their faces.

"He's asking a fair question," ArokiaRaj said. "We've been getting to know each other for about forty minutes, shooting the shit and opening up to you with our feelings. So Mr. David, how about it?"

My Father was extremely uncomfortable with this brazen behavior, and he just stared at My Mother's body. Her body was accentuated dramatically so that her breasts were sticking out like extra large Watermelon.

My Father finally said: "We are here to talk about other things. "Catherine, sit down. Sudalai, sit down." Neither moved.

My Mother smiled, ill at ease, and said, "Maybe you should tell them what it's like". She seemed very excited, almost trembling, and My Father wanted to get this over with, so he said, "It's great."

"What is great?" Sudalai muthu said quietly.

"Her chest," My father said.

"Her big tits," Sudalai muthu said. "Right," My Father muttered, eager to avoid the fearsome danger in his manner.

Sudalai muthu seemed to have this power in his voice and he said, staring down at My Mother's breasts, "they are a lot more than you can handle, right Mr. David?"

My Father hesitated and said, "We are not here to talk about my wife."

Christopher jumped in, "so we'll talk about you. She has got to be way beyond what you can handle, right?"

My Mother looked at My Father as if waiting for more of an answer and he for some reason said, trying to put admiration in my voice, slowly saying: "Yeah, more than I can handle. A lot more."

Sudalai muthu then had the audacity to reach around My Mother with his arms and put his hands on her big breasts, squeezing them several times. His fingers were stretching out over the massive flesh.

"Sudalai!" My Father yelled, "that is enough!"

Sudalai muthu moved his hands back in an exaggerated gesture, with a big "I'm so sorry" expression on his face. He looked at My Father for a few seconds and then, grinning, said loudly to the others: "What did I tell you!"

The four boys let out cheers and applause, except Albhonse, who sat down next to My Father with a shake of the head and put his arm around him. "Dude, I thought you were going to kick his ass! I just lost 100 Rupees!"

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 12:32 PM