Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
At one point My Father wanted to set the tone of where he wanted them to be going in their lives and said firmly to each boy, "Stand up." He wanted to apply his skills in Christian counseling. He had started with ArokiaRaj and he studied him with a grin, and as it would be with the others he then reluctantly, warily rose from his chair.

"Put your hands in mine," he said as they faced each other.

"Are you ready to turn your life over to Jesus?" My Father asked him firmly, looking directly into his eyes.

With a modicum of enthusiasm ArokiaRaj, and afterwards each boy said: "Yeah, whatever."

At My Father's initiative they embraced. "I wish we could have done this more often," Christopher said, looking My Mother over for the nineteenth time.

My Mother stood and said to Chris, "Do you need a motherly hug?" He said he sure did, and she got up and stood before him. She offered her arms around his head as he sat forward on the couch and eagerly buried it in her chest, his large hands on her back, pulling her against him firmly.

After a few minutes of her petting his head while he seemed to overdo the maternal coziness of My Mother's breasts. She sighed, red-faced, and patted him briskly on his back. Then My Mother offered the same warm hug to each of the others.

ArokiaRaj was particularly enthusiastic, sighing: "God, this feels so good. Like God's grace is flowing through your arms into my heart."

My Father wondered at his sincerity. I wondered whether My Mother was getting tired, standing in front of each boy and offering each this five-minute affection.

"You guys can call me mom if you want," she suggested tenderly, "I'm here for you, to love you."

Through the corner of his eye, My Father caught Sudalai muthu rubbing his crotch and smiling at Albhonse and ArokiaRaj. But they got serious when they noticed his eyes on them.

The gesture surprised and offended My Father and he said to Sudalai muthu: "Something about your crotch you want to share?". My Father felt good about confronting him, taking control. He had to nip this in the bud if the group was going to grow.

Sudalai muthu was unprepared for his straight talk and put on a best behavior face and said: "Guys my age.......rub our crotches a lot, but I meant no disrespect." After a pause he said, "I do it when I'm feeling lonely and I need someone to help me turn my life over to Jesus."

My Mother looked at him bright-eyed. I had expected her to say something about how it was better to control what you did with your hands out in public, out of respect for others, especially a member of the opposite sex. I had thought My Mother was going to mention that she was uncomfortable with suggestive gestures in her presence.

Instead, she said, in a smiling voice: "Whatever you guys normally do is OK with me. If rubbing your crotches helps you express your feelings, I want you to feel positive about it. Just be you."

Then My Mother smiled and said, rather overdoing the warm fuzzies, "And I have to say I feel lucky to be with you boys.

They sat there quietly and now all of them were ever so often rubbing themselves.

"I notice that each of you is touching yourself, and that's expected" My Mother said staring. Then she turned to My Father and said matter of fact, in a collegial tone: "Dear, do you notice how each of them is doing it? This is entirely normal for boys this age."

My Father tried to speak to her confidentially, and moved close to her, saying: "This is a little outrageous. We're losing control here. They're obviously sexually attracted to you. Don't you see the inappropriateness of what they're doing?"

My Mother looked down at her feet and said: "Dear, let us not lecture them the first time!"

Instead of keeping the chat between them, My Mother then looked at the boys and said: "My husband thinks you guys are sexually attracted to me. Are you?" Instead of answering they continued to stare - and rub.

"My wife and I will not tolerate rudeness. We are not going to sit here to try to work with you boys if you ---" My Father was indignant.

But My Mother cut him off, and said sweetly, looking at them: "It's expected behavior, Dear. I'm a woman and they have got ants in their pants. Comes with the territory."

My Mother smiled at ArokiaRaj and it seemed to me My Father was somewhat lost and needlessly undermined by My Mother.

My Mother still seemed flushed from the hugging and now from the discussion of the crotch rubbing, and lay back with a heavy sigh. Her arms dbangd over the back of the couch. After a moment of silence, with everyone exchanging stares except My Father, ArokiaRaj cleared his throat. "So Mr. David, where did you meet Mrs. David?" he asked smoothly.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 11:51 AM