Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(15-08-2022, 11:15 AM)bhavesh16 Wrote: Well, I am new here and what a fantastic thread here. I can tell, I saw my elder sister (didi) who is 26 years old and will marry on next year.
But I did not know that she was actually peeing that time.. As this was marriage, we all cousins are in treditionals like boys have kurta and all and girls mostly on saree.

I am sorry if it seems long post! So here is the whole incident.

There was my cousin's wedding and we all are attended it on one of Marriage hall. Marriage hall is very big and of 2 floor. but due to COVID restrictions, guest are almost 80-100. Hence, They have only given the ground floor but they do not have any door at stairs so it is open for first floor but no lights and decoration ofcourse. We were there since morning so after around 3-4 hours, My sister urged to pee and I saw she was actually looking for something So, I asked her what she is looking for and she replied she need to go for a pee and washroom is just behind corner of the hall but it is locked & manager was not there at the moment. I gave her a suggestion that we can go on upper floor where no one is there and they can go in some corner. She quite agree and we went towards first floor.

We dont know how but one of the cousin saw us while going upstairs and he was following us which we dont know at that time. Meanwhile, We reached the first floor and I put a fingure on one of the corner and told her that go there and sit, I am here to ensure no once has come. Meanwhile, she was half way and my cousin came and i shought my sister that he is coming.. I stopped him where i was standing and he ask what happend why you both are here? I replied him we want to check the place where we can hide Jiju's Shoes (its our convenstions - tranditions some of you may know). I saw my sis at the same time she was prentending like she is actually searching for place and she was going to one of the corner where some stuff was there realted to decoration, she was stopped there and looking here and there for 5-6 seconds and then she again move and stop near the tables was there checking something on table, she was there for more 5-10 seconds, then she moves again where 5-10 chairs are there again pretending like checking and wait around 5 seconds and 2 more places.. and came back ans said yes we can put shoes there but easily can findout and then we back to ground floor...

I told my cousin that you can check the breakfast counter and send him near door of the hall. once he went suffecient distance I told my sis that if we both move from here, it might be noticable instead you only go, no one will come there. But to my surprice, she replied not needed now, she allready peed. I was bit confuse at that time, becuse as far as i saw her that time, she did not sit or even half standing or something, so where and when she did.

After couple of minutes, I hide my self from others and able to go first floor without getting noticed and then I went the same place where my sister was. So after reaching the place I noticed there was a small nealy round patch of peeing on the floor where she was standing... there are 5 pee patches on the floor and near the table where she stand behind the table so we can not saw her bottom are which was coverd by the table at that place there was rest of pee. it was not round there instead it was rail of uring from patch because it was bit huge from others.

So in summery she was actually peeing whenever she stopped at the place but due to her saree, she was not lifting it but easily maintain descretness and peeng very smoothly without getting noticed.

I was very exited to saw this and come to know she is peeing standing... then after I caught her manytime doing the same..

Awesome Smile
[+] 1 user Likes divyaladhwa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by divyaladhwa - 16-10-2022, 05:26 PM