Misc. Erotica Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms
Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms

Out of all the Tribal women who lived in our tiny village in the Forest area of Tamil Nadu, my mom was security officer Officer Ravi’s favourite.  My mom Leela was beautiful, just like other women in our forest.  What was more beautiful about my mom was her beautiful fair skin tone, neatly toned body and naturally pink lips.  My mom, just like all the women in our forest, wore a saree and blouse, and a petticoat inside, but nobody wore a bra and panties inside.  It was still the early 1990s therefore our tribal women were not aware of bras and panties I suppose.  security officer Officer Ravi loved the way my mom used to carry herself, and he loved kissing my mom’s lips every time he used to go past my mom in the forest.  He used to carry my mom inside his jeep, kiss her lips nicely and only then he used to let my mom leave.  There was nothing my mom could do, nor could my dad, nor our village people who were of 25 to 30 families living in the forest.  If any one protested the security officer, the security officer used to file false cases against our men and sent them to jail.  Our women had no other choice but to let the evil cops do whatever they wanted to do with them.  While Ravi used to take my mom inside his jeep and kiss my mom’s lips his Constables used to kiss, feel up other women who accompanied my mom.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms - by novelistcasanova - 15-10-2022, 05:21 PM