Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 24 - Fulfilling my dream

All my life, I have wondered how it looks between nav didi’s legs. I have wondered how does it feel to touch nav didi’s pussy, how would her choot taste, and how good would it feel to shove my dick inside. I have always dreamt of tasting each part my beloved didi’s body; her mouth, her boobs, her armpits, her hands, her tummy, her pussy, her asshole, and her feet. I could never stop thinking about nav didi under me, without clothes, her legs wide open and high in the air. My dick going inside and out and in the end, my cum filling her hole. The time had come finally. 

Today was nav didi’s engagement ceremony. It was meant to be small with only close family members present. It was going to be at 7pm in the evening. The plan was set. Nav didi had an appointment at 2pm for the make up in the afternoon. But me and nav didi had told everyone that the appointment was for 1pm. In this one hour, me and nav didi was going to become one. 

“I want to lose my virginity like Chasham did” nav didi told me. “In a five star hotel”. So be it! I had booked a room in a five star hotel in Chandigarh. 

On sunday morning, I was ready. My dick was untouched for couple of days. Balls were full of cum. They were ready to explode in nav didi’s pussy. Nav didi was ready too. She wore a pink patiala shahi suit and had made a pony tail of her long light brown hair. Her fingers were already painted with red nail polish. Punjabi juti in her feet looked beautiful as well. At 12:30pm, nav didi was ready to be dropped at the makeup shop. For everyone, the appointment was at 1pm while in reality, it was at 2pm. 

I was waiting inside the car outside while nav didi walked out. Didi looked beautiful even without make up. Her beautiful tall, white-skinned, meaty body was going to be mine. My dick won’t sit quietly . It was jumping. She sat inside and I moved the car towards the hotel. 

Through our way to the hotel, didi did not speak. I could sense nervousness on her face. Her fingers were fighting each other. Didi is nervous, I thought and said “Did you ever go to a hotel didi with your boyfriend?”

“No” she replied. 

Though I don’t always believe my slutty sister, this time I knew she was speaking truth. Didi was always afraid of going to hotels and always avoided but today, she was going to one with her brother. 

We reached the hotel. It was excellent. This hotel is one of the most expensive in the city and only wealthy people come here. It was known that rich men bring high-class call girls in this hotel and even punjabi models. Today, nav didi was going inside like a prostitute. Didi had covered her face with a mask so no one could see her. 

Me and didi stood at the reception. Nav was nervous. I could see by her hand movement. 

“Please give me your ids” the young man at the reception asked.

We handed our ids.

“Mam…” he said. “Please lower your mask. I have to confirm the id”.

Nav didi hesitated but lowered her mask. For a second, the young man was lost in the beauty of beloved sister. 

“Room number 123” he gave me the key, which I gave to nav didi. 

After didi moved towards the lift, I did the payment and said “How is she?”.

That young man smiled and replied “Sexy”. Then she glanced towards didi and said “Girlfriend?”

“Na”

“Oh… randi?” He was stunned. “I have never seen this beautiful randi”.

Not yet, I thought and said “No she is not a randi”.

“She is a punjabi model?”

“No”

“Then?”

I leaned towards him and said softly “she is my sister”.

His eyes widened and mouth opened. He could not believe what I said. I smiled, winked and moved towards the lift.

We came inside room number 123. The room was beautiful. It had a TV, furniture, a washroom with glass walls, and a wide fluffy bed on which nav didi was going to be fucked. 

Nav didi stood near bed, nervously looking here and there. “What happened didi? Why are you so nervous?” I asked holding her hands.

“I am afraid” her reply was soft. 

“Why?”

“I don’t know…”

I took my beloved didi in my arms, kissed her cheek and said “Don’t worry didi! You will love it. I will do to slowly and carefully. And will be our secret”.

Our lips joined. Me and didi started kissing passionately. Tongue into tongue. I moved my hand back and pulled the rubber on her pony. Her beautiful hair were open now. She looked extremely gorgeous. I grabbed her kameez and pulled it up. Nav didi pulled her arms up as well. Her mangoes were caged in a red bra. Milky boobs, ripe to be sucked, I thought and opened the hook from behind. Next moment, her bra was loose and I threw it away. Nav was topless. Didi was heaving breathes. Her mumme were going and down. Her cheeks were red and eyes were little wet. She knew it is the time to become a woman!

I took her soft boobs in my hands and pressed them softly. Didi’s eyes rolled. “Are you ready didi?”

Nav didi nodded. 

I picked her up in my arms and then threw her on the bed. Laying on the bed like a bedsheet, nav didi watched me removing my clothes one by one. When my half-erected dick popped out of my underwear, nav didi swallowed her saliva through her thought. I jumped on the bed as well. 

First I grabbed her feet. I kissed the toes, licked her soft soles, and sucked them altogather. Her feet were beautiful, totally clean. I felt her soft soles on my cheeks and sniffed them as well. I moved up, through her body, towards her face. Fuck me aman! Just fuck me, I could see this in didi’s eyes. I kissed her, passionately at one time, wildly at another. Kissed her neck, checks, and hands as well. Once our saliva was in each other’s mouth, I moved down towards her boobs. I sucked those soft dhudhu one by one. One day, these boobs are going to be filled with milk. That would be the day when nav didi gets pregnant by me. I sucked them, licked them, and bit them as well. Nav didi moaned as I did all this to her mangoes. Her moan would go up and I take the nipple under my teeth. Meanwhile, my hands, I spread her arms. My hands went inside her arms pits. Didi twisted as I moved my fingers in her sweaty, clean armpits. I moved my mouth towards one of those pits. My lips rolled over the soft skin, then my tongue. I repeated the same with the other armpit. Nav didi moaned and breathed as my lips and tongue moved all over her upper body. Now was the time to move forwards towards her treasure between her legs. 

I slipped my lips down from between her boobs to her tummy kissing her navel. My mouth was close to the strings of didi’s salwar. With my teeth I pulled the strings. The salwar loosened. I rolled my eyes towards didi’s face. She was waiting for me to remove it. I grabbed her salwar from both the sides and pulled downwards. Didi upped her ass and salwar came down. First didi’s meaty thighs were exposed, then her, and finally I removed the salwar from her feet and threw it aside. My heart stopped for few seconds as I saw my nav didi’s body with only a red panty.

Didi rubbed her legs and thighs with each other. Her arms were spread on the sides. Nav’s eyes were constantly watching me with lust. And I was totally stunned. I never saw a girl in a panty this beautiful. Didi’s long legs were extremely gorgeous. They were white, and thick. Her panty was sticked to her pussy. I could see the puffiness of didi’s choot. Didi is totally wet, her stick panty was the proof. I bent down, moved my hands on her legs, and moved them up towards her thighs. They were soft, and smooth, and full of flesh. Nav didi moaned lightly as I pressed her thighs. I leaned my neck down towards her panty. The smell was already in my nose. Why is didi’s pussy so aromatic? I loved her pussy’s smell. The aroma of didi’s pussy juice signified how horny she is! I cannot wait more, I said to myself. I grabbed the panty from the side, and pulled it downward. The panty stuck at her thick thighs.

“Wow” I could only mumble. The puffed of my didi was infront of eyes. It was stuck between her thighs. It was clean shaved and white and pink and had a little shade of light red. It is completely untouched. Didi’s swollen pussy looked so good that my dick popped up and I felt like the nerves of my lund will explode. 

Panty was still stuck in didi’s thighs. I looked at didi. She was desperately watching me thinking about what I am going to do next. I leaned toward her swollen pussy. First, I sniffed its aroma. “This pussy is made for me didi” I softly said and kissed on didi’s swollen meat. Nav didi moaned nervously. I kissed it again and didi moaned again. She was nervous. Little sweat was already visible on her forehead. I kissed once more and then licked the upper part with my dick. Didi moaned and moaned. I smiled and thought, how would she scream when I will shove my dick inside her. I pulled the panty down and now didi was totally nude.

“You are the most beautiful woman in the world didi”.

The praise made nav didi smile. I grabbed her each leg and opened them. For a moment, my heartbeat paused. Nav didi’s legs were in the air and her pussy was right in front of me. I have never seen a pussy more beautiful. Yes, it was true. Didi’s pussy was gorgeous. It was puffy and swollen and wet. There was not a single shade of dark on didi’s pussy. That’s a pure punjabi pussy, I thought as I moved between her opened legs. 

The fat pussy of my didi was virgin. The hole was totally tight. Down, her thick meaty ass had a dark hole which was slightly visible. I kissed nav didi’s pussy. Her clit was extremely sensitive. She would twist her body even when lips were not in contact with her clit. My tongue was out and didi’s pussy was my meal. I started licking it. The dream of eating my nav didi’s pussy is becoming true. Didi was moaning. The juices already flowing her choot. As I pleasured her clit, the flow increased. So increased didi’s moaning. Didi was getting little orgasms. I kept on eating my didi’s pussy for next good ten minutes. Nav’s right hand was rolling in my hair while the left one pressed her one boob. She is enjoying. 

Then I rolled nav didi. Her back was infront of me now. That great ass looked extremely beautiful. I grabbed both the chittuds and pressed them. Softly, hardly, and again softly. In intervals, I would stretch the asscheecks away from each other and her asshole would become visible. The tight beautiful asshole of my didi. I directly shoved my nose in didi’s butt. I wanted to smell this asshole since forever. It’s smelly aroma was so good. I even tried to insert my tongue in her ass but the meat was too much. I have to make her in doggy to taste the asshole properly, I thought. But today, I came for the pussy. I slapped nav didi’s ass. She did not responded. I did it again. I kept on slapping nav didi’s bubble butt until she asked me to stop. By that time, It was all red.

“That’s how a slut’s ass should look” I slapped it once again, this time very hard.

“Aman!” nav didi widened her eyes and rolled.

“It is time to make you a woman didi” I opened her legs and came between them.

First I kissed her legs and then thighs. After that I moved my fingers on her puffy pussy. Nav didi moaned lightly gazing desperately at me. I leaned down and licked her fudi again. Didi’s pussy was wet again. Ready to be opened, I thought and placed my dick on her sealed pussy. Nav didi breathes fastened and she said “aman… condom?”

“Not today didi” I replied and pressed my dick’s top on her pussy. 

It is happening, finally, I thought. I glanced at didi. She was desperately watching me with her boobs going up and down because of the increased heartbeat. I moved my dick’s head towards the entrance of her pussy. Then I pulled it up and touched the softness of her choot. I again placed my dick head on her entrance. My dick is too thick for her tight pussy. Yes, it was! Nav didi, though a tall, thick, and healthy girl, her pussy was very tight. Once more I glanced towards nav didi. Her face was same. Its time aman. Its time to fullfil your dream. Its time to opened the sealed pussy of your supposedly  innocent, sweet, and cultured sister. Veins in my dick were pumping blood. Nav didi’s pale-skinned, swollen pussy was ready to be teared up. Go on aman! I pushed and the head of my dick barged inside nav didi’s fudi.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aman” nav didi moaned with a mixture of pain. 

I pushed more.

“Hayeee amannnn” she moaned again. “Its won’t go inside…”

It will didi! I little pushed more.

“Haaaaaaaa amannnnnnnn it is too big” nav didi rolled her eyes.

It is didi! Dick head was inside and I felt it needs more force. I have struck the hymen, I thought. One more push and didi screamed.

“Haye amannnnnnnnnnnn…. Take it out please…. Ahhhhhhh it painssssssss” 

I did not listen. I applied more force and grabbed nav didi’s struggling legs. Didi screamed again. Her were shut and veins popped out of her neck. I applied more force. 

“Please amannnnnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Half of dick was inside and when I pulled it out, I could see the blood on it. “See didi” I got up. “You are no more a virgin”.

Nav didi, breathing fast and sweating, looked at my blood stained dick but did not say anything. I moved towards her face and kissed her. I pressed her boobs again and sucked them. Finally, I cam back to the pussy and started licking it. Wetness in her pussy was back. I cleaned the blood with a tissue paper and placed the dick on nav didi’s pussy.

“It will be painful aman” didi said.

“Not now…” I said and pushed my dick inside nav didi’s newly inaugurated pussy.

“Ohhhhhh” nav rolled her and gave a painful moan. 

I pushed more and she moaned again. I pushed again and one more moan. Half of my dick was inside nav didi’s tight choot and she was struggling to cope with it. Her pussy is way too tight, I thought and pulled most of my dick out and then pushed it inside again. Nav didi kept on moaning and I kept on pushing my dick inside and out of her beautiful swollen pussy. My beloved sister kept on struggling. But as the seconds passed, her struggle decreased. 

“Hayeeeee aman” didi placed her head on the bed and rolled her eyes. Pains had vanished from her moans by now. Her hands had stop resisting as well. Both the arms lay quietly spread on the either sides. My dick was doing its job perfectly. Her pussy was already realising the white juice. She is enjoying. I could see on her face.

I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and leaned forward towards her face. Her legs were up in the air and feet hands on my shoulders while our face were close to each other. “Aman—” didi wanted to say something but couldn’t because I shoved my entire dick inside her cave. “Hayeeeee amannnnnnn stoppppppppppppp”

“Did you ever imagine your legs on your little brothers shoulders?” I asked with my lips close to hers and cock totally shoved inside her pussy.

“No” didi replied quickly. Her eyes were shut.

Then I started. First few strokes were slow and light but then the spread increased. My entire dick was going inside and out of didi’s tight pussy. Nav didi’s moans increased as well. My dick started tearing her preserved fudi. Didi’s long legs wer eon my shoulders and feet hanged above them. Nav didi twisted and struggled. Her hands moved on my face or shoulder or back or on her boobs. Nav didi as fluttering inside me. Her moans were echoing in the room. Her pussy was already leaking cum. I increased the speed. It was a total carnage. I was thumping very hard inside my didi’s newly opened pussy. I tried to smooch her but nav was not interested. She was just screaming. Her eyes were shutting and rolling and again shutting. Her screams with mixed with pain and enjoyment. 

Thap thap thap pach pach pach were echoing in the room. Everytime my dick thumped inside nav didi’s pussy, the overflowing nav’s pussy will make such a sound. Above, nav didi’s screamed and moaned. I could sense she had cummed.

“Did you cum didi?” I asked with dick totaly inside her.

The innocent face of nav didi’s made me shiver. Her face was wet with sweat and cheeks were red. Her big round eyes were wet as well. How innocent these eyes look, I could only think. 

“Didi… did you cum?” I asked again.

Nav nodded, catching her breathes, “twice”

I could only smile. I smooched my beautiful didi once and grabbed her face in my hands. I let the legs spread on the either side. “Are you ready didi?” 

“Ready for what?” didi mumbled innocently.

“For my cum inside your pussy” I replied, spread her arms on the sides and locked her hands in my hands. Before she could say anything, I started the pounding.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” didi moaned the most heavy moan of the session.

The pounding was heavy. My dick teared her pussy apart as it went inside and out. Nav didi’s eyes agains started shutting and rolling. My mouth was on her boobs. I sucked them and bit them. Her nipples as well. My thick and big dick and the pounding it was giving to nav didi’s pussy was too much for her. The viens popped out not only from her neck, but also from her forehead. But it was a pleasure not pain. Her moans were the proof.

“Hayeeeeeeeeeeee amannnnnnnnnn i love youuuuuuuu little brothhhherrrr” she is going to cum again. “I am cummminggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.”Her eyes rolled, head twisted on either sides, and mouth opened with tongue out as she was trying to grasp in air. “Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” her moan made me shiver.

I made the final attack and with entire dick inside her pussy, my balls explode. Every drop of my sperm drained into nav didi’s pussy. That was the best orgasm of my life.

When I pulled my dick out, I saw the entire area below nav didi’s ass and thighs was wet and her swollen pussy was red. Then I glanced towards nav didi’s face. She was innocently looking at me. The sweet, innocent, and cultured bitch; my love, nav didi.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 13-10-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 21-10-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 22-10-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 25-10-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 26-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Pinky5 - 27-10-2022, 10:20 PM