Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 10 - Tabassum, Ritu and Sanjana

As I had mentioned in the last post, I failed to secure a seat in Engineering College. I had to take admission in BSc in the same college. Sabeena got admission in Engineering college. However, the pangs of love between us increased with distance, we used to write long love letters to each other. We used to meet whenever she came home on holidays, spending long evenings together.

At my home, both parents were discharged, However dad had developed some neurological problems, because of which he was shifted to some clerical department from his technical department. Mom was a little better for the time being, but she was also a lot depressed because of the whole thing and it so happened that she passed away because of health issues in few years.

The financial position at home meant that I had to join the same company soldering PCBs once again to support myself, where I grew to be a supervisor. The owner of that company was also very supportive of me. My work timings were 4PM - 10PM shift.

At college, things were moving very good for me. Tabassum had joined PCM and was in my class, she was a very good dancer too and was selected for solo folk dance for youth festival. She egged on me to join the same club and I also secured a small role in a play. During this time I met many girls but grew close to two other girls Ritu and Sanjana.

I and Tabassum were classmates, Ritu was a II year student and Sanjana was also 1st year arts student. The days were spent in the company of these women and other students in college, without even a worry about attendance and evenings were spent working, till midnights long love letters were written to Sabeeena, detailing the daily life but not including the time with the girls.

During this time, I developed the taste of Urdu Poetry. Tabassum and I were not only in the same class, we also got the same group for practicals. Slowly somethings were developing between us, and we used to hold hands and things like that. Then one day in Physics Practical, I rubbed her back, she went all red. I came lower and on her awesome hips, massaging there while sitting in the back row, she started breathing heavy. She removed my hand and held it tight. Which was enough indication to now seasoned me.  Let me explain Tabassum. She was also 5-2 around the same hieght as Sabeena. But she had bigger boobs and an awesome ass, which bulged out of her tight salwars. She had small fringe of hair on her forehead, rest of the hair went till the small of her back, which she mostly used to keep tied as a pony. Though she was aware about my affair with Sabeena and we used to discuss the same a lot too, holding hands and then me trying to take liberties with her never bothered her in the past nor it bothered now.

Whereas with Ritu things were moving on a diffirent plane. She used to stay in Girls hostel, which was further down the boys hostel. Though for other girls the curfew started at 7PM, for girls taking part in dramatics and preparing for  youth festival, it extended till 8.30PM. Ritu was lil chubby, she had no friends, apparently not pretty too. I think it was she who started giving me hints like asking me to walk her upto the girls hostel, asking me to come with her for tea and so on. I used to mind that, because for me I had taken one month short leaves from my employer and has to report till 8PM to solder the ICs on the PCBs, which was my duty as a supervisor. My employer had supported me otherwise. However, he also kind of told me twice about the mounting work. Ritu however was getting emotionally attached, she used to throw tantrums as well. However, I got immune to those tantrums soon and started throwing counter-weight on her. Resultantly, she initiated a kiss after a fight.

Sanjana was also a plain jane. Almost flat chested though taller than other two. But she was very fair and thus looked prettier than others. We used to joke a lot and was generally on pleasant terms. I also had gotten into funny meanings to the english expression, so one fineday, when teacher called her a nightmare, I told her that the teacher actually meant that she is RAAT KI GHODI (Night - Mare), she hit me with a book. On another occasion, when she was bitten by a mosquito, I told her that she should have allowed bigger animals to bite her, otherwise she would always be saddled with mosquito bites on her chest too.

By the middle of the college year, some action had started with all 3 girls, when I quit that evening job of mine and joined Sahara Para Banking. It gave me flexibility of working hours and increased my income. It was during this time that Ritu asked me to accompany her to a movie on Sunday. Where she allowed me to roam my hands on her body with complete liberty. She also placed her hand on my tool. I repeated the same next day with Tabassum. Where I inserted my hand in her shirt, where I squeezed the rock hard tits. I told Tabassum to find a way so that we can have complete fun.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM