Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was sleeping on the bed and she was lying on her back. Her boobs were looking towards the roof as her clit also. Her legs and hands were stretched to both sides.
Mamma, wake up. Wake up. Apu shouted.
Purva opened her eyes and scratched her crotch.
Purva : What's the time?
Apu: Mamma 9.35. Papa already left with Sami.
Purva : Oh my god. Have they taken breakfast?
Apu : Papa made bread batter and omelets. They all ate. And I put yours on the table.
And your black coffee is in the flask.
Purva : Oh, how sweet. I have a lovely family.
She sat up and kissed Apu's cheek and got down from the bed.
Purva : Why didn't you wear the uniform?
Apu : Mamna I still haven't taken a bath.
Purva : Oh no. Come on, I'm giving you a bath.
She pulled down Apu's shorts and took him to the bathroom.
Apu stood under the shower and then he stepped out. Purva applied soap on his entire body.
When she was applying soap on his penis, she asked, Apu , why are you acting so mischievous at night?''
Apu : Mamma, I'm sorry. It will never happen again.
Purva : Promise?
Apu hugged her and said, Promise.
Purva : Hey don't hug me. Oh no. See what you did. Now I've to take a bath too.
Off very noughty boy.
Now stand quietly .
Then she removed the foreskin of his penis.
And she got angry with him.
Isshh Apu, don't you clean the inside of your skin?
Apu : Mamma, I clean everyday.
Purva : Then? Oh ok. I understand.
Now turn around.
She applied the soap on his ass cheeks and crack and on back and legs.
Purva : Close your eyes.
She then applied shampoo on his hair and after that she took him under the shower and gave him a gentle bath. Then she wiped his body dry and said, now go and wear your school dress and have your breakfast.
Apu : And you are not coming?
Purva : Let me brush my teeth and take a shower. I'm already drenched.
Apu : Ok mamma.
After brushing her teeth, Purva started bathing.
She wet herself and then applied soap on her body and shampoo on her hair.
Suddenly Apu shouted, Mamma , the school van has arrived.
I'm going out.
Purva : Hey, wait wait. Apu. I'm coming.
She rubbed her eyes and came out of the bathroom.
She looked around and found Tarun's wet vest hanging in the store room.
She pulled the wet vest and wore it on her soap covered wet body and took Apu's bag.
Apu was already on the way and near the gate.
Purva started running on bare feet.
Her boobs were jiggling and only the middle portions were covered by the narrow vest line. Her side boobs and entire cleavage were exposed. The vest ended just below the pussy and the wet vest was stuck to her wet body.
There was a little bump on her clit.
She reached the gate.
Apu had already entered inside the van.
All the eyes were looking at her running.
The 18 year old boy Lakhan was sitting beside the gate. He said, Auntie, give me Apurva's bag.
She gave him the bag.
And there was another 18 years old boy. He was a newer one.
And only another boy of Apu's age.

Purva : Where are the other boys?
Lucky : Ah auntie, they are not going today, due to the rain. And so I called Dilip to join us in the van. . He used to go by cycle.
Purva : Oh Hi Dilip.
Dilip: Hello Auntie.
Dilio was looking at her in disbelief. He was licking his lips.
Purva went at the front.
Purva : Pankaj, when will you be free?
Pankaj : Madam, I'll be free after 11. Why madam?
Purva : Do you have Bhola's number?
Pankaj : Yes. Why?
Purva : I need to bring Sami home from his school. Can you ask him to come here at 10.30
Pankaj : Wait madam, I'm asking him.
Purva stood there at her gate, beside the road side.
2-3 men crossed the place in cycles.they slowed their cycle and turned their head to look at her. And a neighbour was returning from his morning jogging.
He stopped and looked at her. He watched her for a couple of seconds and then gave a disgusted look and entered his house.
Pankaj : Madam, he is coming within 15 minutes.
Purva : Oh nice.
Ok Apu bye. All the boys bye.
All the boys shouted, bye bye auntie.
Dilip suddenly blinked his right eye and smiled and said Tata. And he waved his hand.
Purva Giggled and said, Tata.
Purva turned around and started heading towards the house.
The vest had reached only upto her mid hip.
So the under ass cheeks were visible from the back.
She was walking slowly towards the door and was giving extra effort to swing her hips.
When she was almost at her door, Pankaj started the van and went from there.

She removed the vest before entering the door and hung it on the string and entered the house.
She finished her bath and started taking her breakfast.
She didn't bother to close the door.
She was sipping her coffee, when the doorbell rang.
Bhola : Madam?
Purva : Come in.
Bhola entered the room and saw Purva was sitting on the dining table and taking her breakfast. Obviously naked.
Bhola : Wow, Madam you are looking so beautiful.
Purva : He he. Thank you Bhola. Come sit here.
She showed him the chair beside her.
Purva : Sorry Bhola, the coffee has finished.
Wait, I'm making you a fresh coffee.
She stood up and was about to head towards the kitchen when Bhola grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap.
Bhola : Oh Madam, I don't need coffee.
Purva giggled and asked, then what do you want? Tea?
Bhola : I need this only.
And he buried his face between her boobs.
Purva : Aahhh. Ramu, what are you doing? Leave me. We've to go to take Sami from school.
Bhola : O ho madam, it's only 10.10. We can go at 10.30 or 10.40 will be good.
Purva : But?
Bhola : No but madam. But who is Ramu?
Purva : Ramu?
Bhola kissed her nippple and said, yes Ramu. You just called me Ramu.
And he bit her left nippple and inserted one finger inside her vagina.
Purva : Uussshhh, Ramu was our security guard at Jabalpur. I performed my first whore dance at his village.
But ahhh Bhola, leave me. I'm so tired.
Bhola didn't obayed her. Instead he inserted three more fingers into her hole and started fisting her pussy.
Purva : Ah ah ah ah. Bholaaaa. Ah ummm stoppp.
She grabbed his hair.
But he knew that slut very well. So he continued his act and started biting her both nippples and pressing her boobs.
Purva : Ooowww Bhola noooo. Stopp.
But she did the opposite to her words.
She lowered his zip and pulled his semi erected dick out. And lifted one leg in the air. So that Bhola could fist her pussy well.
She bit his ear and then pulled his face up and started kissing his lips.
Bhola also started kissing her.
Their tongues were playing with each other.
Purva was pulling his dick.
After a minute she got down from his lap and squatted down at his knees and inserted the dick into her mouth.
Now Bhola was hissing.
She was giving him a blowjob. And Bhola was thrusting his dick inside her mouth, grabbing her hair.
Suddenly she stopped and rolled down the skin and started licking his pee hole.
Bhola : Oh stop Randi. Uhuuu hu. Stop.
Stop, or I'll pee.
Purva looked at him and wink her eyes.
Now Bhola's dick was fully hard.
He tried to pee. But only a few drops came out which Purva licked immediately.
Bhola pulled her up by her hair and turned her back. Pushed her neck on the chair.
Purva bent and lifted a leg on another chair.
Bhola started banging her from behind.
She was moaning loudly.
After a while she shouted, ass hole, ass hole. Pound my ass hole Bhola.
Bhola : Shut up.
Purva : No Bhola, please. Insert your dick inside my ass hole. Please.
Bhola unwontedly pulled his dick out and inserted his dick into her ass hole and started banging.
Purva : Ummm aahh.
Bhola pinched her clit and started twisting.
Within 10 minutes, they both came together.
Bhola pulled his dick out and Purva turned to lick his dick clean. But she frozed.
Nazma was standing on the door!!!!!!!!!!

Purva : Naazz, Naz, y…you… oh my gd.
Bhola turned his face and saw her. He hurriedly tried to put his dick into his pant. But as his dick was hard, he couldn't do that.
He hid his dick with his hand and lowered his face and ran to the kitchen.
Nazma giggled.

Purva : Nazma, I.. I.. I.. Come. Come in.
Nazma: Relax Mamma. Be easy.
She removed her school shoes and came in and hugged her.
Nazma : This is nothing compared to last night.
Purva was amazed to see her reaction. But she was more amazed to see her attire.
Nazma was wearing a mini pleated school skirt, which was just reaching to her mid thigh.
But the shirt was more revealing. That just ended above her navel and there was an inch gap between the shirt and the skirt. The shirt was too tight on her body. It was clear that she had to try hard to button up the shirt. And for that there were small gaps in between every button. She couldn't tie the top button and probably she left the bottom button unbuttoned intentionally.
Purva could see the very fair skin through those gaps.
When she hugged her, her breasts smashed with her boobs and she realized Nazma had nothing inside her shirt.
Luckily there were two pockets on her shirt on both of her breasts. Those pockets were protecting her modesty. But the straps of her school bag were pushing her chest closer.
Purva was speechless.
Zizs of Bhola was leaking down through her inner thigh and was smearing in her ass crack.
There was pin drop silence in the room.
As there was no electricity, the fan was also not moving.
Purva was sweating and Nazma was hugging her and cuddling her.
Bhola was peeking through the kitchen door.
After almost 30 second Purva asked, Last night?
What did you see last night?
Nazma lifted her face and was surprised.
Don't you remember mamma? We both met last night. You were standing at the gate of my house.
Purva : Really? Did I really go there? I was thinking that it was just a dream. Oh my god.
That means Naz you were also….
Nazma: Sussssssss. Mamma. That uncle is listening to us.
Purva : Upsss sorry.
She coughed and called Bhola to come out from the kitchen and start the car. It's already 10:35.
Bhola : Yes…yes madam ji.
Purva : Naz, where is your school? When will your school start? Come on, I'll drop you. You must be late.
Nazma: I'm not going to school today.
Purva : Why?
Nazma: I'm not fully confident with this outfit. And I'm already late. So, let's go and bring Sami back. I'll spend the day with you.
Purva : Ummm.. Ok wait.
Purva started thinking about what to wear. Then she looked at Nazma and got an idea.
She ran in her room and brought a cargo shirt of Tarun. It also has two pockets on the chest.
Purva folded the shirt on her hand and wore a pair of brown coloured leather and zipped ankle boots.
Let's go, Purva announced.
Nazma: won't you wear the cloth?
Purva : Will think if needed. Let's go now.
Nazma: Ok mamma.
She grabbed Purva's right elbow with both hands and placed her head on her arm and started walking with her.
Bhola had parked the car along with the gate. He opened the gate and the two Beautiful Angeles jumped inside the car.
They all were going by car silently.
Nazma: What's happened Mamna?
Why are you silent?
Purva : Oh nothing. But sorry Naz. I should lock the door..
Nazma: Oh Mamma leave the topic. Accident happens. I should also knock on the door before entering.
Purva : Oh what a shameful act. Huh shame on me.
Naz: Arreee Mamma. Leave it now. We should talk about these later. You have no shame to go nude in public, then why are you feeling so embarrassed by that?
Purva : How will I explain to you? See nudity is not sin to me. It's a natural thing. But doing such a thing in front of…..
Nazma : Oh mamma, don't be so worried. Come on. You are my inspiration.
Bhola then became a little comfortable. He tried to change the conversion as the conversion was making him feel uncomfortable.
So he asked, Madam , I was calling you. I've called you several times. But no one was receiving your call.
Purva : Oh yes, my phone was stolen last night.
Nazma : What? How.
Purva was trying to say something, when Bhola said, but then a man received the phone and said, Purva madam will be available in the evening. And he cut the phone.
Purva : What? Are you telling the truth?
Bhola : Absolutely.
Nazma: Thief knew mama's name? And he said mamma will be available again in the evening?
Bhola : Correct.
They had to stop the conversion as they reached in front of the school gate.
Nazma was watching Purva with amazed eyes. How casually Purva is sitting naked on the car seat while the car is going through the busy street. Though she slipped her body a little lower. But anybody could see her from the road.
Nazma thought that, now mamma has to wear the shirt. But instead she asked Nazma to go out and bring Sami back.
Nazma : Me?
Purva : Yes Nazma. Please. I don't want to wear clothes now.
Purva lowered the glass and peeped outside. But she kept her naked shoulders below the window.
She saw Only Jaya standing near the gate, waiting for the auto.
Purva : Jaya, sending my niece. Please tell watchman Bhaiya to handover Sameer to her.
Jaya: What's happened? Why are you late again? Come on.
Purva : Actually my leg is sprained. So…
Naz, go beta.
Nazma was trying to put the top button close.
Purva : Off ho. You are looking absolutely stunning. Don't have to button up that one. Go.
Nazma crossed the road.
Jaya called the watchman and told him.
Watchman went inside.
Jaya was watching Nazma with shocking eyes.
Is it a proper school dress? Oh my god. How Short the skirt is. And its hemline is flying up by the wind. Oh her bellybutton is also visible. Ah the top button is also unbuttoned. Auntie is a slut I know but now her niece is also???? At this age? How daring she is.
When Nazma was crossing her, she couldn't control herself and asked her, which school girl?
Nazma : Ah sorry auntie?
Jaya: I asked which school?
Nazma: Oh sent. ***** school auntie.
Jaya: Oh I see.
And just then an auto came.
Jaya : Auto, auto. Patel bag.
Purva bye. Your niece is very beautiful.
Purva : Oh thanks.
Nazma looked at her. She could see the envy in her eyes.
Jaya smiled and said bye to Nazma and got inside the auto with her son.
Nazma returned the smile and said bye auntie. See you.
The watchman came out with Sami.
He observed Nazma top to bottom.
Watchman: where is his mother?
Nazma: there is in the car.
Sami jumped on her lap.
Sami: Didiiiii.
Watchman : Where?
Purva only showed her face and shouted, Bhaiya, here. Send Sameer with her.
Watchman : I'm unable to recognize you from here. Let me come.
Purva : Oh no. Bhola he is coming. What should I do?
Nothing to do. Just cover yourself with that shirt.
Purva quickly took the shirt and placed it on her chest. Still her shoulder, upper chest were naked.
Sami was on Nazma's lap. The watchman was carrying his bag.
He held Nazma's hand and helped her to cross the road. Though that was unnecessary.
He came near the car.
Purva attached her body with the car door.
Watchman : Take the bag madam.
He lifted the bag.
What should she do?
If she would take the bag, she had to slip her body up and lift her hand and stretch her hand and shoulder outside the window.
But she wanted to show off a little to the watchman.
So she slowly slid her body up and stretched her hand outside the window.
The watchman saw her bare hand and shoulder and the bare upper shoulder.
He thought for a second that she must be naked. But then he saw a little glimpse of the shirt, which she was holding in front of her chest with her other hand.
Purva maintained her front to the watchman so that he couldn't see her naked back.
The watchman gave her the bag. And then he released Nazma's hand and said, go.
Nazma went to the other door and opened the door and entered the car.
The watchman went back.
He murmured , bunch of sluts.
Bhola, drive home straight, Purva said.
Sami: No mamma. I want ice cream.
Purva : No.
Sami: But mamma? It's so hot. And the AC fans are all not working. The Tv is also not switching on.
I need Ice cream.
Purva : No..
Sami: Mammmaaaaaa. Didiii tell mamma, plese..
Purva : Ok, ok. Stop crying.
Bhola,stop the car by the ice cream parlor.
Bhola: Ok madam.
Bhola stopped the car. Purva gave Nazma money to buy three ice creams.
Nazma got down from the car with Sami.
Purva slipped her body as low as possible. The area was a busy market place.
She covered her body with the shirt.
But she didn't wear that shirt.
She told Bhola to go and buy an emergency contraceptive pill.
Bhola left the car.
Now she was naked inside a car alone, at a busy market place.

Nazma came back with Sami. But Bhola was returned yet.
So they were waiting in the car beside the road.
Sami already unwrapped his cornetto and was busy eating that.
Nazma : Mamma, take this.
Purva : No dear. This is for that driver uncle.
Nazma : Oh, I've thought of this for you. You have a great heart mamma.
Purva : Anyway, now tell me why this change and from where you get this short uniform?
Nazma: He he. This is my 5 standard's uniform. I searched it out from an old trunk today morning.
Purva : But why?
Nazma : I always wanted to show off my nudity. But I'm not as brave as you. But still.
But my Grandma is a Orthodox conservative woman. And she is just the opposite of my desire. But last evening I finally revolt .
I can't control myself anymore mamma.
I told her that I'm not wearing a Burqa anymore.
We had a verbal fight last evening.
I'm lucky that my ammi and abbu are cooperative. They understand me.
Purva : So, you were roaming naked in the garden nude last night? That was not my dream?
Nazma: No. But I wish to roam naked in the roads like you mamma. Not in the dark lonely garden anymore.
Purva : Wait dear. Keep patients. You need to grow up and understand this society more. But tell me are you started staying naked in your house? In front of your guardians?
Nazma: No mamma. I don't have that much courage. But yes I changed my clothes and became nude in front of Granny. And from there the quarrel started.
Purva : What your mom said about this uniform.
I said, this is Delhi. Not a village. And I used to go to a convent school. All my friends used to joke with me, telling me. Telling me uneducated Orthodox village girl.
Granny protested. But I didn't care.
And I also fought for Grandpa and you.
Purva : What did you tell her?
I told her that she was wrong. She can't be right all the time. She did nothing for society but grandpa did. For that woman the whole slum had been benefited.
Purva : Hummm. But you shouldn't behave like this with your guardians. Never do that again. Always respect your elders.
Nazma : I respect all. I love Nani. And I killed all my wishes, all my desires to show my respect to her. Everything has a limit.
A balloon can handle pressure upto a limit. And then it brasts. I'm like that pressurized balloon.
Purva : Ok. Ok. Cool down.
Nazma: I'm cool. Ahh mamma, can I?
Purva : Can you? What?
Nazma: Can I remove my clothes here like you?
Purva : No. Never. Bhola is a good guy. But after all he is a young man. Already he is looking at you with lusty eyes. So don't invite him to do any harm to you. Understand?
Though my mother became my mother at the age of 16. Still 16 years old is not enough age to gather all the experiences.
Nazma : But I want to be like you.
Purva : If you. Want to like me then you have to obey me and you have to follow my instructions. And don't engage in sex with anyone before your 18. Ok?
Nazma : Ok mamma.
Purva : Promise me.
Nazma : I promise. I'll obey you and will follows your instructions and will not make sex with anyone before my 18. But I need to stay naked and become shameless and fearless like you.
Purva :Ok.
Bhola suddenly returned. He opened the driver door and asked who wanted to be fearless?
Purva : Don't poke your nose everywhere, Bhola. Instead poke this into your mouth. Take this Ice cream.
Bhola : Thank you madam.
They were returning home.
Sami : Mamma I finished the Ice cream. Can you give me another one?
Purva : Yes, why not. First let us reach home. I'll give you hot ice cream with a long and thick stick.
Sami : Ha ha ha. You are joking mamma.
Ha ha ha.
Purva : Stop laughing.
They reached home.
Bhola gave her the packet of pill and went out.
Sami ran towards the door but the door was locked, so he was waiting at the gate.
Nazma was following him.
Purva called Nazma from the back.
Purva : Naz Come here at the gate.
Nazma: What mamma?
Purva : You want to like me?
Nazma: Yes mamma.
Purva : Then remove your clothes here.
Nazma: Here?
Purva : Why? You were roaming naked in your own garden. Then what's the problem now?
Nazma: It's day time mamma.
Purva : Don't worry. No one will see you in this garden. And if anyone sees, no one knows you Here.
Sami: Mamma, please come and open the door.
Purva : Yes son coming. Just a minute.
Hurry up Naz.
Nazma looked around.She was desperate to get naked but feeling a little nervous. She saw the walls were high. If she removes the skirt no one can see her from the opposite side of the walls.She quickly lowered her skirt and removed it from her legs.
Purva : OMG. You were pantyless all the time?
Nazma: Hi hi. Mamma.
Nazma was shivering. Getting goosebumps all over her body.
Purva heard a bike sound and she quickly pushed Nazma beside the gate, behind the wall. But she remained at the gate.
The bike passed. And the rider didn't notice her.
Purva: Always be alert. Didn't you hear the bike is coming?
Nazma: No.
Purva : Ok now remove your shirt and come in. I'm going to open the door.
Purva slowly and confidently walks to the door. She was not worried at all who was watching or not.
Nazma was nervous. Her knees were shaking. She slowly removed her shirt. Then she looked through the grill. Ensuring that no one was nearby on the road, she bent and collected her skirt and ran towards the door.
But Purva stopped her.
Purva : I've told you to get naked and then come.
Nazma: I obeyed you, mamma.
Purva : Give your clothes and go back to the gate. Remove your shoes and socks and then come.
Nazma: Oh no. I've to go there again? If someone comes?
Purva : Be confident. If somebody comes, I'll handle it. Ok. Now hurry up. Don't west time. Run remove and run back.
Nazma ran and hid beside the gate. Removed her socks and shoes and ran back in bare feets.

After getting in, Sami jumped on Nazma's lap.
Purva : Hey don't jump on her like this.
Nazma : Oh mamma don't worry. Let him play.
Sami : Mamma?
Purva : What?
Sami : Is Nazma didi my own didi?
Purva : Ummm yes kind of.
Sami: Then Can I tell her about wolf woman?
Purva : No. You can't.
Sami: But she is not an outsider. Let me tell her.
Purva : I said no Sami.
Nazma : Wolf woman? What is this Sami?
Sami : My mamma is a wolf woman. When she sees some evil is coming, a tail appears on her back and she becomes a wolf woman.
Purva : Shut up Sami.
Nazma : Wow Mamma, really? I also want to see a wolf woman.
Purva : Oh no. She comes when needed. Now there is no need for her.
Sami: But Mammaaa.
Purva : Sami don't cry.
Now let me remove your school uniform and go and wash your hands and legs. I'm making your carrel.
Nazma: I'VE my lunch box. And I've Alu cheese parathas. Sami, will you eat?
Sami: Cheese aloo paratha? Let me try.
Purva ok go and wash your hands first.

Purva went to the kitchen and brought three glasses of water.
Nazma took it.
She saw the little red indicator on the switch board is blinking. That means the electricity has restored.
Sami came back.
Purva : Oh, too hot and humid. I think only the wolf woman can restore the electricity. Nazma, you feed Sami. I'm coming back.
Nazma was feeding Sami. All were nude in the house.
Purva came back after a few minutes. And crossed them.
Nazma was shocked to see a tail was dangling from Purva's ass.
Nazma : Oh no what is this?
Sami: Yeah the Wolf woman is back. Watch didi, now the AC will work again.
Purva looked back and smiled. And then she switched on the AC. And it started working.
Sami: Did you see? Didi? My mamma is a wolf woman and she knows magic.
Nazma : Yes I can see.
Purva : Aahh. Child air.Come on kids. Come here and sit on the sofa.
They spent some time on the sofa, watching TV and gossiping.
Then Sami continued watching TV. Purva and Nazma went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.
Though the fridge was off. But the chicken was good as it was in the deep fridge.
Nazma said, mamma, let me cook the chicken.
Purva : Wow, you know kooking?
Nazma: Learning from mamma.
Purva : Ok then. Keep your eyes on the rice.
Call me after it is cooked. I'm going to take Sami to the bath.
Purva took Sami to the bath and then she wiped his body.
Sami wanted to play with Nazma. Nazma said she will play after finishing her work.
So Sami again started watching TV.
Purva also went to the kitchen.
Nazma: Mamma, the rice is ready.
Purva : Ok. Let me little the water.
Nazma poured the water and said, let it be cooked in slow flame for half an hour and then it will be ready.
Nazma: Tell me mamma, what to do now?
Let me clean the floors.
Purva hugged her and said, you are my daughter Naz. Not my servant. Last night Apu and Tarun cleaned the floors for me.
So now go and play with Sami.
Nazma: But mamma I want to do something.
Purva : OK. Then come with me. Do you know how to operated Washing machine?
Nazma: No.
Purva : Ok then let's do a small adventure again.
Nazma: What?
Your school uniform is smelling.
Nazma: Yes. It was in the trunk for 3 years, ha ha.
Purva : So let's go to my backyard.
Nazma: Oh no. If somebody see us naked, then?
Purva : Don't worry. No one will see you. And the gate is covered with metal sheets and the wall is high. But we will go out from the front door and the garden.
Nazma felt thrilled but a little scared too.
Purva : Come on Naz don't hesitate. Don't fear. This is my house. Come on.
They went to the backyard circling the house.
Purva : Now sit there and open the tab.
Nazma looked towards the gate. She saw the view was blocked by metal sheets. But there was a one and half inch gap at the bottoml. She saw two pairs of legs walking out from the view.
She felt jalt in her vagina. Her clit shivered.
Purva : Take the detergent powder and wash your clothes.
Nazma started washing her clothes.
Purva : Of ho. How are you washing?
Give it to me. See rub here like this and then tap the shirt on the floor like this. And rub the collar area a little hard. Like this.
Understand?
Nazma: Yes.
Purva : Show me.
Yes, like this. You keep washing. I'm coming with some dishes. And I've to check the chicken also.
Keep washing. I'm coming.
Nazma: Mamma. Don't leave me alone here. I'm scared.
Purva : Don't worry dear. The gate is locked.
I'm coming within a few minutes.
Purva went inside.
Nazma's entire body was shivering. Her small pink nippples were Pocking like the tip of an arrow.
She couldn't control it and pinched her nippples.
Ahh. Oh my god what is happening?
Her clit was etching.
She was scared but also feeling an adrenaline rush.
Purva checked the chicken and told Sami to not go outside.
Then she took some utensils and locked the front door and opened the back door and went outside.
Nazma was thinking that Purva will come from the front.
Her body was shivering. She was sitting there closing her eyes and rubbing her clit and breasts with two hands and folding her knees.
Her entire body was shaking and giving a jerk.
Tears dripped from her eyes.
Purva silently put the dishes on the floor and gently hugged her and gave a kiss on her head.
Nazma was shocked and opened her eyes. But could see only Purva's skin as she was attached with her.
Nazma again closed her eyes and buried her face on Purva's chest.
After a few seconds, she become normal. She slowly opened her face and Purva took her face with both hands and asked, are you alright Naz?
Nazma : Don't know, Mamma.
Last night I felt the same thing. My entire body reacted strangely. And now again I experienced the same thing.
Does it feel good? Purva asked.
Nazma : Don't know mamma. Yes It's felt really good. I have never experienced this kind of pleasure before. But after that I started feeling bad. All my energy has gone. It's feeling like I've done some kind of sin.
Purva : No dear. Don't feel bad. You did nothing wrong or your body did no sin. It's all normal.
Don't you masterbate,Nazma?
Nazma: Musterbate? Taoba Taoba. Don't speak about this. It's a sin.
Purva : What? Who told you? Your Ammi or your nani?
Nazma: Nani..
Purva : Listen dear, how old are you?
Nazma: 16.
Purva : At your age not doing musterbation is an abnormal thing. I'm not saying about making sex with boys. But nature makes our body to reproduce children so that mankind can exist on this planet. And from the age of 13/14 our body started getting ready for reproduction.
I think making sex before 18 is illegal. But preparing your body for the future is necessary. You need to learn about giving pleasure to yourself. If you can give pleasure to yourself then you will be able to give pleasure to others. Understand?
Nazma: But mamma, I don't know how to musterbate.
Purva : Don't worry Naz. Why I'm for. I'll teach you everything. And I'm telling you the secret. Don't tell anybody. Two days ago I taught Apu how to musterbate.
Nazma: What?
Purva : Sussss.
Nazma: But I also feel that I'm doing sin to be nude like this.
Purva : Listen, whatever religion you follow, doesn't matter. If you believe in god as our Creator or you believe in nature as our creator, then remember our creator created us as naked. So being nude is not a sin.
Just our Orthodox society makes it taboo. I felt very disappointed when I saw that I'm unable to go naked outside just for the society rules. But to me it's not a sin or a crime.
Nazma: Thanks Mamma. You cleared my confusions and my wrong thinking. Love you. Ummah.
She kissed on her cheek.
Nazma: But mamma, it's good in another way.
Nazma: The society rules. If it was easy to go naked everywhere then you or me could not feel the thrill to be naked. Am I right?
Purva : Absolutely dear.
Are you feeling good now?
Nazma: Yes mamma.
Purva : Then go and hang your clothes on the string at the garden.
Nazma : Ok mamma.
Purva : But before that hold the tail up for me. Let me sit properly.
Nazma: What is this mamma? I'm excited to know.
Purva : This is just a buttplug.
Nazma: Butt plug? Can I wear this?
Purva : No. Not now. I will bring you a nice buttplug when you grow up. Now go and hang your clothes. The clothes have to be dry before you leave for home.

This time nazma went to the front without any fear or hesitation.
Purva started washing the utensils.
Nazma was not coming back.
Purva felt worried as it's almost 3 to 5 minutes past.
Purva stood up and ran to the front.
She saw the gate was open and Nazma was looking outside. She was trying to step out. But again she was bringing back her step.
Purva slowly went to her back and tapped on her back.
Nazma panicked and she jumped to the front, on the road. She turned back to see who was on her back. But lost balance and fell on the road on her back.
Purva : O ho ho. Come on, give me your hand and get up quickly. Silly girl.
Purva got down on the road and pulled her up.
Nazma was about to run inside but Purva said, wait. Uhh you all bums get dusty. And she started scrabbling the dust on her butts with her palm.
Naz: Mamma let's go in quickly.
Purva : Nobody on the road. Wait.
When she was tapping Nazma's bums bending a little, her tail was dangling on her ass.
After cleaning the dust Purva said, now lets go in.
Purva took her to the garden and closed the gate.
Purva : Go inside and check What Sami is doing. And then bring the soap, shampoo and the scrubber to the back.
Nazma followed her instructions. She came back to the backyard.
Nazma: Mamma Sami is watching TV. The wolf woman.
Purva : Oh god. Ok take these utensils and put them in the kitchen. And check if the chicken is ready or not.
Nazma came back and saw Purva had opened the back gate and she was observing the outside.
Nazma called her from the back, mamma, chicken is ready.
Purva turned back and said, good. Do you switch off the flame?
Nazma: Yes mamma. What are you looking for?
Purva : why were you looking outside the front gate?
Naz: For nothing mamm.
Purva : For nothing or you were wanting to go naked on the road?
Naz : Lowered her face.
Purva : Don't be shy. Come here.
Naz: For what mamma?
Purva : Come na.
Naz went to her.
Purva : Can you see those bushes?
Naz: Yes mamma.
Purva : Go there and bring some Do flowers for me from there.
Naz: But mamma.
Purva : Don't worry. This back road remains deserted almost all the time.
Nazma: If somebody sees me from the neighboring houses?
Purva : No one can see you at this angel. Trust me. I always used to go there naked.
Naz : Really. If anyone comes on the road?
Purva : Then lay on the field or hide behind those bushes.
Naz : I'm feeling nervous.
Purva : Ok watch me.
And she looked both ways and started running.
Nazma started laughing loudly.
She crossed the narrow road and jumped down on the field and reached the bushes.
She picked up some flowers and returned back within half a minute.
Purva applied the flowers on her ears.
Purva : Why were you laughing?
Naz: Sorry mamma. Don't scold me. The way the tail was dangling, I couldn't control my laughter.
Purva : Hi hi.
Naz: Hi hi.
Purva : Enough laughing. Now complete your task.
Nazma felt nervous but the adrenaline wiped out the nervousness and she started running to the Bushes.
She went back to the bushes and started picking the flowers.
She was about to come out behind the bushes when she saw a man coming on his cycle.
She quickly bent down and hid behind the bushes.
Purva was standing on the gate. She also saw the front wheel appear at the bend of the road and she quickly hid behind the gate.
After crossing the gate the cycle stopped.
Purva peeped out and saw the man on the cycle was getting down.
Purva panicked. Does he notice us? She thought.
Nazma slowly lifted her head behind the bushes and saw the man unzipping his pants.
She quickly ducked her head down again.
The man emptied his bladder on the field and again started cycling and went away.
Purva shouted, Naz come back.
Nazma peeped from the bushes and nodded her head, no mamma. I'm scared.
Purva : Don't worry. Run.
Naz: I can't mamma.
Purva looked around and ran to the bushes.
She pulled her and grabbed her hand and started walking towards the house.
Just by the road Naz freed her hand from Purva's grabbing and jumped to cross the road and went inside the gate.
She was breathing heavily.
Purva : Do you feel pleasure?
Naz: Mamma I was so scared but yes I felt too much thrill. Thank you.
Purva: Now give me the flowers.
Naz: Mamma sorry. All the flowers have fallen to the field.
Purva : Ok don't worry. Come and take a bath.
Naz: No mamma wait.
And before Purva could react Nazma started running to the bushes.
She picked up new flowers and returned back walking.
Purva clapped and said well done. She hugged her and kissed her head.
Purva locked the gate and said go and put the flowers on the dining table and check what Sami is doing..
Naz: Mamma he is watching wolf woman still.
Purva : But I need to be a normal woman now. Will you help me to remove this tail?
Naz: Oh sure mamma.
Purva turned her back to her and bent. Pull it out Naz.
With lots of curiosity Nazma pulled the plug out and started looking into her anus and the metal plug.
Purva : Hey what are you looking at?
Naz: Mamma, I want one.
Purva : Not now.
Now come on take a bath.
Sit here under the tap.
Purva opened the tap and water started falling on Nazma's head.
After making her wet, Purva started applying soap on her body.
Nazma: Mamma, why can't I wear this tail now?
Purva : Because this is an adult toy. And you are not an adult. Ok.
Naz: Ok mamma. But how will I control my excitement? My body is reacting strangely again. You told me that you will teach me how to..
Purva : How to?
Naz : I can't say this.
Purva : Ok. Come on sit on my lap.
Naz : Why?
Purva : Of ho Naz, sit na.
Now stretch your legs both side.
Yes. Now see. This is called vagina. What?
Naz: Vagina.
Purva : Yes. This is the main genital organ which deffer our gendar. Understand?
Naz: Yes.
Purva : Now this portion is your urinal hole.
Naz: That I know.
Purva : And this is called clitoris.
Naz : Clitoris?
Purva : Clitoris or clit in short.
Though the vagina is the main organ to reproduce child or engage in sex with your opposite gendar, but the clitoris is the main organ to give you real pleasure.
You can get pleasure by inserting fingers inside your vagina like this.
Purva inserted one finger into her vagina.
Naz: Ah. What are you doing mamma?
Purva : Giving you sex education.
Naz: But it's my pee hole. It's dirty. Don't put your finger there.
Purva : Oh don't be so innocent. What I said? This one is your pee hole not this one.
Now listen.
You can get pleasure by inserting your finger inside the vagina and rubbing the vagina wall like this. Or rubbing your fingers on the slit like this.
Naz : Ussshh.
Purva : But you will get the main pleasure by touching your clit like this..
Naz: Aahh. Uuh.
Purva : Or rubbing like this.
Naz: Umah.
Purva : Or pitching like this.
Naz: Oh mamma. Please stop.
Purva : Ok now get down and show me what you learn.
Naz: No I'm feeling shy.
Purva : There is nothing to be shy. See how I'm doing. Do with me.
See, insert two finger into your vagina like this.
Ah spread your legs. Yes.
Now push and pull. Like this.
Naz: Like this? Am I doing correctly?
Purva : The question is are you getting pleasure?
Naz: Dhat.
Purva : But as you are a vergin girl, I would suggest you not to insert your fingers too deep inaide your vagina.
Rather you can rub the slit like this.
Purva : Do it.
Yes. How its feeling?
Naz: Ah good.
Purva : Ok now touch your clit and pulled it up slowly.
Naz: Ah.
Purva : Rub it, twist it and pinched it. Repeat it.
Naz: Mamma I've learned it. Now wash me.
Purva : So quickly You learn everything?
Naz: I can't do it infront of you mamma. I'm feeling shy. But mamma if you don't mind, can I ask you something?
Naz: Is that your clitoris or?
Purva : Why? It's my clit.
Naz: But its looking loke Sami's nana.
Purva : Shut up and come let me apply shampoo on your head.
Naz: Mamma let me apply soap and shampoo on you in return.
Purva : Ok. Come on.
They both bath together and wiped each other and came inside.

After taking lunch they three started playing hide and seek as per Sami's demand.
So much running jumping and cuddling was going on. And then they all went to the bed room.
Sami : Mamma I want to play more.
Purva : Not now. Now sleep and we will play at evening again. Ok?
Sami : Is didi staying with us today?
Naz: Sami I've to return my home within 8.30. Till then I'll be with you. And I promise I'll play in the evening with you.
Now sleep.
Sami: Mamma, bubbu.
Purva : No dear you are getting older. You don't need bubbu anymore. What Didi will think? The big boy is wanting bubbu like a small baby.
Sami: Then you feed Didi also, like Apu.
Naz: What? Apu?
Purva : Oh no this kid Will kill me in shame one day.
Naz: Then I also want Bubbu, Mamma. After all I'm also your kid.
Purva : Hayyyy. How can I deny then. Come and eat.
She slept on her back and Sami and Naz both started eating bubbu.
Sami was almost sleepy when the door bell rang.
Now who can be it is? This not the time for Apu to return nor Tarun. Let me check. Purva told and was about to sat.
Sami: Mamma. Bubbu. Where are you going.
Purva : Wait dear. Someone is calling. Let me check.
Sami threw his legs, nooo don't go mamma.
I want bubbu.
Naz: Sami don't behave like this baba. Somebody waiting at the door. If you need bubbu then I'm here na? Come Take my bubbu.
Sami: Really?
Naz : Yes..
Sami : Mamma. Move up. You go and check who is calling.
Purva was amazed by this. She couldn't find any words to say.
She got down from the bed.
Naz: Don't you wear cloth?
Purva : Nah.
Naz : If anyone unknown is on the door?
Purva : So what? I'm an adult and this my own house.
Naz : security officer comes?
Purva : That will be no problem. I can stay naked in my house. This is not a crime.
Sami: Ufff. Don't talk. Let me sleep. Go.
Purva : Noughty.
She left the room.
She went to the door and stopped.
She thought for a second to peep through the hole. But then she decided to open the door naked without bothering who is waiting outside the door.
She didn't even ask who it is.
She took a long breath and opened the door.
You????
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 12-10-2022, 08:15 PM