Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
During discussions over past, I had indicated that Meera had never loved Krish. As such Krish is not a fit candidate to be qualified as husband with his present mind state. He is a very good person at heart. His many qualities are enviable. As live-in-partner, he would on high demand for many women. But he miserably fails at most of the departments while justifying the minimum requirements for husband material.

Based on last two episodes, I reaffirm Meera did never love Krish. Love is just not preaching and uttering this four lettered word. Love is always associated with intended sacrifice which is lacking in Meera’s character. I have never found any positive signal from Meera in her actions which confirms her love towards Krish. The reasons for Meera to leave Krish at the end of first episode still remains unclear to me. I sincerely expect author gives psychological explanations on her drastic behavior on completion of ongoing episode. Also equally confusing the decision of her return back to Krish at the end of episode two. Guilty consciousness could be a reason after her ugly performance with Das, after she lost her composer without any valid reasons.

Meera had used Krish’s vulnerability in her favors. As character, Meera also loves (Apart from sex) luxury, attentions, praise and dominations which Krish failed to serve to her satisfactions. Krish is a good human but a miserable one as a stable life partner. Whereas Meera is promiscuous. She has natural affinity for dominated sex which she was missing from Krish. Once Meera discovered Krish’s cuckoldry, she effectively utilized it for her own pleasure. Her sleeping with others had no bearing with pleasures of Krish. Any pleasure Krish derived from Meera’s adultery is bi-product. Meera remained married with Krish due to social stigma and possibly not able to find a better life partner. This is an irony of fact; the most beautiful women get a lot attention from menfolk for their external physical beauty. Mostly they are viewed as sex object. Their internal beauties are mostly suppressed. Meera is no different.

Forget about love, in true sense, Meera does not care much about Krish’s feelings.

Let’s just see some recent incidences.

Once Meera was found with Desai in the hotel alone, Krish fervently denounced her action and asked her to leave hotel immediately. First of all, considering very recent development of Vekat (Their neighbor) finding Meera with Desai earlier and Meera promising not to create similar situations in future, moving with Desai alone to a hotel should not have happened. If Meera cared for Krish, she was expected to leave Desai on spot. She preferred for shopping bean bag with Desai for next few hours. I am sure, the very purpose of bean bag was explained to Meera very well.

In the house, Krish clearly expressed his displeasure over the modalities of Meera-Desai meetings. If Meera had real feelings for Krish, she should have been disturbed by Krish’s mood. She should have been more interested to find the real cause of Krish’s anger. She should have been more interested to speak Krish in isolation to sort out the misunderstandings. Instead she merely submitted to advancement of Desai in the washroom, as if, it was pre-programmed. 

So, I conclude, Meera has no deep feelings for Krish. But definitely she has grown some soft corners for Krish by virtue of co-habitant. She is giving more head to Krish and swallowing more frequently since she is attached with Desai. One explanation of her such behavior could be guilty feelings. The other possible explanation could be her calculated steps of diverting Krish’s attention. I reject love or attachment angle for the very reason of timing.

Meera is a habitual liar and tries to manipulate as situations favoured. I strongly believe, Meera had acquaintance with Desai prior to their eventful first meeting.  They had their contact no saved. First night was consensual against claim. There are reasons to believe so.

Every chain smoker knows how difficult to quit smoking. A womanizer knows how difficult to stop stalking women. Desai could complete both tasks, even if it was a manipulative trick, it is commendable. From various incidences, it can be concluded certainly that Meera is well aware of Desai’s past nature. She accepted Desai as her partner with full knowledge. We also should not forget that Ananya is very close to Meera.  There is bad boy good girl syndrome well known in society where good girls mostly fall for bad boys. It related to psychological satisfaction of correcting something.  Meera takes credit of transforming Desai. Obviously, chances are coercive for Meera to fall for Desai. Changed Desai (Even if it is temporary and ill conceived, which Meera does not think) is rightfully the perfect match for Meera. In her current state of affairs, I find nothing wrong for her to fall for Desai. Rather, she has no other options.

Let’s take a dip in Meera character since Desai entered into her life. The exceptions in diversity.

1.      Earlier Meera used to share her sexual interactions with all her partners to Krish without inhibition. For Desai, she is reserved. Why?
2.      She had allowed Krish to witness live sex with other partners. With Desai, she is vehemently refusing.  Why?
3.      She is allowing Desai to take all liberty with her, not only in bedroom but in public also.  It never happened with her other partners.
4.      She is preparing herself to please Desai. It never happened with her other partners except once for Das.
5.      She refused sex with Krish to present her body fresh to Desai.
6.      She developed liking on deep throating fellatio and performed with Desai to please him.
7.      The most important, she has taken a task to reform Desai. For her earlier partners, she was least bothered about partner's sexual orientations. But for Desai, even a mention of 'Desai may be seeing other woman' irked Meera. Meera is possessive of Desai. Why?

All the above only indicates that Desai is not like a fuck-toy, similar to her earlier partners. Desai is very special to her. A woman never likes to expose her intimate relationship with her partner only when she cares for that relationship. Meera values her intimate life with Desai and does not want Krish to be aware. If cuckolding was in forefront, Meera could easily share it like earlier episodes. Against constant queries and vigilance, to divert attention of Krish from her intimate relationship with Desai, she resorted to frequent fellatio and swallowing to Krish. She also started giving lame excuses citing offending Krish etc etc. In earlier similar situations, she never cared about feelings of Krish, while describing her intimate interactions.

Women by nature enjoys attentions, praise and gifts. With little imagination, we may conclude that Desai must have gifted her a lot from jewelries to lingerie, if not properties. It would be foolish to consider that Desai expressed to Krish only about his plan of foreign trip with Meera or a walk into mango grave in his native. Considering the depth of chemistry between Meera-Desai, Meera is well aware of Desai’s plans. There could be something more and there is no reasons for Meera not liking them. When Desai could express his love and desire to marry Meera in presence of her husband, what stops him opening his mind, when Meera is alone with him in his bed, vulnerable with satisfaction of enormous orgasmic pleasure? Krish being offered independent business opportunities could be a well-planned activity on behest of Meera. Meera wants financial stability for Krish, even if she had decided for settling with Desai in future, in order to reduce her guilty burden!

Come back to present.

Krish is fallen due to broken pipe from a height losing consciousness. Just broken limbs can’t lead to losing consciousness. He must be hit at head or spinal with or without broken limbs. So, injuries could be serious nature. Definitely, he must have raised an alarm unintentionally before losing consciousness. Meera-Desai should be alarmed. If not now, they would discover his absence during dinner break. A lot of probabilities. Neighbors could be alarmed. Meera may have to make some stories to divert attention. Desai could intervene as a savior again. These are not important. The important thing is how Meera owes responsibility. Important is how Meera decodes the reason behind Krish’s despair action of peeping in her intimate life risking his own life.

The easiest and simple way to decode is that cuckold nature of Krish’s was the driving force. If Meera is satisfied with this conclusion, Desai would be in driving force. Meera will lose all respect (If there is any) for Krish. Contrarily, she would be furious to take revenge for invading her privacy. A live show of Meera-Desai is not ruled out. We may see the trio in a foreign land, Krish in hospital bed recovering and Desai fulfilling his dream with Meera as desired and expressed by Desai. Eventually, we may find Meera settling with Desai.

Unfortunately, there are another way to decode the reasons for Krish’s risky trespassing, which is not favorable for Meera. Possibly, Meera would think this way. If we put ourselves into Meera’s shoes, Meera may reasons like this, irrespective of her actual chemistry with Desai.

“Krish is suspecting me of falling in love with Susheel. In spite of his repeated inquiries, I have denied him details of my intimacy. My behavior clearly shows my weakness for Susheel. After discovering my bridal attire photo in his purse, Krish was devastated. I had to struggle to convince him that actually I don’t love Susheel. I temporarily managed to keep Susheel out of my life. But what did I do aftermath? I welcomed Susheel in my life within a short gap. Krish must have observed my happiness on my reunion. And then car incident happened. I almost forced him to get his permission. Did he give permission? I really don’t know. I was so excited to be with Susheel, I really did not care.”

“Then what happened today.  I defied our decisions not to meet Susheel alone without Krish. That too, I accompanied Susheel to a hotel room. Anything could have happened unless Krish phoned. I made a mistake again. He talked about betrayal. He wanted me not to be with Susheel and leave immediately. I defied again. I went ahead with Susheel for marketing. Krish must have felt insecure. He knows Susheel is better endowed and better than him in bed. I do enjoy sex with Susheel. He shared a lot of plans to spend with me. He wanted to spend a lot of quality time with me for which I gave my consent. Dis Susheel hinted something to Krish? Quite possible. Susheel can do anything to have me, anything. Susheel clearly told in his presence that he loves me. I managed to deny, but did Krish believe me?  Krish also knows that I have earlier lied about Susheel to him. Krish may not believe my words whatever I speak about Susheel.  “

“So many times Susheel proposed me in his presence. My bridal attire and decoration for Susheel can’t be ignored by Krish. And then receiving sindoor by Susheel? I tried to evade it as role play, but did Krish really considered it a role-play? Did he think it real? I don’t know. I did never tried to know his concern aftermath. We did never seriously discussed about it. What if he considered it as truth and my wish? I also fuelled it further. After car encounter, I denied him sex. I wanted to present me fresh to Susheel. Krish must have silently observed everything. He wanted assurance. He wanted to be sure about my inclination. The only option was left for him was to observe us, to listen to us while we are alone. I should have thought about it early. I should have explained my intentions clearly. Thank God, we are luckily saved!”

If Meera’s analysis is in this direction, guilty feelings should prevail. Meera’s decisions would be different. She may continue her relationship with Desai but may not end up settling with him. Desai may not have any say in couple’s life.

What about Krish? The incidence should improve his realization. I always felt the degradation of character Krish. For me Krish was forced to play the role of cuckolding against his nature. At least, will he salvage some pride and make Meera free? A small sacrifice against enormous mistakes!

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 11-10-2022, 02:31 PM