Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Ha ha ha if we make comment seperate and main story seperate , only comment can make one more story here so much discussion, so much arguments, so much vision about the story. May be nobody other than Krish is celebrated as author like this. Krish has great future as an author.

Coming to story , some are saying Desai and Meera are planning behind Krish everything, they have secret relationship etc. I don't think it I like that. If I read story at one go you will find what autor is trying to explain. At the end of 2 part we knew Krish and Meera go together and they put an end to their adventure life and start normal life.

In third chapter they were hating Desai like anything, because of his cruel nature. But when Tejas came into scene, he sparked the fire which was not there in their sex life during that period. This again gave raise to Krish cuck fantacy which was hiding or suppressed within him.
At the same time situation of Ananya and Sam also showed them what may be the consequences and severity of this adventure. It was very difficult for Desai to win the couple with pressure and cunningness. He failed in that attempt and left the greediness. The constant and persistent approch of Desai towards Meera was making Meera to remember pleasures which Desai had given her during the last encounter. It was very arousing for Meera so that may the reason why she gave in with Ashish.
Meera is enjoying with Desai only for sexual pleasures in that area Desai is superior to the all the peoples Meera had sex with. At current situation sex with Desai is more of a pleasure than love between couples. Even now Krish has upper hand in their life compared to Desai. If Krish tell Meera to stop , than immediately all adventure will come to an end and they can lead normal life. Krish only think from his fantacy point of view. Neither he had control before nor he has now. Even after this injury he won't change. If sex between Desai and Meera and Desai is kinky he will continue further.
Only person who has authority to stop all this is Meera. This will be stopped by her unless the situation drastically, don't know what author has in his mind. We can see sex with Desai is only pleasuring thing for her and Krish is not a match in this dept. Whenever Desai brings Krish in conversation and try to degrade him, she defends him up untill now.
Coming to Desai pretty difficult to understand him. He might be changed man now. Difficult to say he is having grudge for the couple's. He would have not kept the photo of Meera in his purse if he was not in love with her that too in secret. He is thinking it's love and sex between him and Meera . But for Meera it's only sex not love. So should see how it goes further. Meera liking towards Desai is increasing due to various reason such as his handing and managing situation etc. His persistent worship or love towards her.
As author said in his comments, he reads all the comments but don't bend the story according to the reader wish except once. The one situation where I feel was the piyush awareness of Meera Desai relationship. There I think author listened to the readers because it was much criticized episode in this series. Don't know what was in author mind but people were not ready for that.
Reader always ask for Meera pov , as far as I remember author has never given Meera pov in any series , that's the thing keeping story alive and adventurous. If Meera pov is known than there is nothing in this story. We have to understand her by only her dialogue between Krish and Desai.
As somebody rightly said accident had pretty huge impact to the story as well as Meera. So this is one situation now. What will happen now is pretty interesting. If author says still very few updates left. Then it's high time he has to steer the wheel.
If author end story soon he has to change the course now. But without one more Desai and Meera encounter with Krish not listening or seeing will be devastating end to story. So author might know it don't know how he goes further. Hipe for the best thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 10-10-2022, 08:22 AM