Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(09-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Meera is a totally different character now. She asked deasi to stay away from them and told all is over. When they met and decided to have a short walk, without any hesitation she was ready to get fucked in car. Nothing has changed during that meeting. Desai has her photo in his wallet, he also confessed and resaid that he loved her. So no change in status que. But meera who unilateraly told deasi, that never come back to their life due to the above mentioned reasons changed a completely her stand. Krish we know, he is now lead by his dick. But what about meera? How easily she surrender to Desai. She was not aware that he is going fuck her in car. She was thinking a short walk. If she have any sincerity in her previous outburst against deasi, she should have stop his advantage. I think the three months gap they took is a calculated drama. She already know that Desai had her photos. Because one of her conversation with Desai, he himself told about the photos he took in the wedding dress. .. She just wanted to put sand on krish eyes. That's all. 

About krish peeping into meera: when mera was with shekar and arman, she used to share to krish what happened with them in each encounter. That spice up both of their sex life. With Das, she make sure that krish can atleast hear her moans and imagine what is happening in the room. Even she had sex with sekhar and Das in front of krish. With Das, it was revenge but with sekhar it was conssesual one. She also aware that, when  she made love with Arman, krish may be watching it. She is 100% sure that krish wanted at least hear the things either directly or from her mouth after the encounter. She didn't have any objection in the past. With Desai, she is not cooperating with krish. She is not telling the details and not discussing anything much. She even hide that they are going to do anal sex. When krish asked why not informed this to him, she just buffed and said that you like surprise.... She even lie to krish regarding the first encounter with deasi. She never come clean about this. She told it was forceful and she didn't enjoyed it . Why she has to lie when Deasi was a past during mera and krish reunion in chapter 2. Why she is not come clean about her first encounter with desai? When meera hide and not discussing the things with krish, he need to find the alternatives. It is just natural. If meera was open, then krish will not seek deasi's help Or peeping into the bathroom. If meera is doing it for krish fantasy, then she knows that his fanatcies will be completed if and only if he hear from meera Or directly hear from outside the room. So it is not about krish, it is all about meera's fantasy now. That is the reason she hiding may things from krish. But she always ready to put blame on krish and say's that his fantasy made the mess. But reality is just opposite. Krish never force meera to obey his fatancy. She can reject krish wishes. But she is not doing it. When krish asked to meera in car, are you enjoying cuckolding your husband? She decided to be silent. If she don't like, she can tell to him that I don't want you to be a cuckold. So meera is hiding many things from krish. In cuckold there should be boundaries and open talk with partners. Here it is not happening. Even meeras apologies to krish after the bean bag incident seems to be really artificial. If the cuckold partners are  not open to each other, then trust will be automatically go... Krish wanted to know the things but meera don't wanted to discuss it. That is the main problem here. And also if the bull is loving the wife, then immediately couple should remove him from their life.

Krish done a big mistake. He accidentally impregnated the Das wife's sister. Here Krish is innocent and he doesn't have any intention of impregnating that lady. She hava a choice of using pills or medical abortion bin early stage itself. When she informed this to krish, he should have asked for abortion but he didn't do that. Krish biggest mistake in his life is that he never come cleaned about this with meera. he should have open in to meera during their initial reunion time. he told her that he had intercourse with her in front of Das. But never mentioned about the aftermath incidents. No one can balme krish regarding the pregency. Because it was the decision of that lady alone. She also hide it from krish and told in later stage. May be legal abortion time might have over by that time and krish can not do much about it.That might be the reason he got silenced. But with meera, he is bound to tell the truth. Hiding this from meera is a biggest sin from  Krish

Exactly. Meera's cheating is independent from Krish' cuckoldry since beginning. She only used his cuckoldry to get what she wanted. While his cuckoldry does involve her, her sluttiness has no involvement of him. Krish should stop obsessing about her and if he likes the cuckoldry so much, marry Nidhi and get cuckolded by her. Meera has no love for anyone. Desai being the most cunning will use her before he gets bored.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by sexvrgame - 10-10-2022, 08:11 AM