Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 23 - Hunting the inner tigress

Harpreet and her husband were having the after-dinner walk. Baldev was speaking something about their son Sunny, but harpreet was not interested. She was just answering “yes” and “okay” to whatever her husband was saying. Her brain was stuck at aman.

How could he do this to me? Harpreet though. I always loved him like my son. Harpreet was hurt. It is my mistake. I should have stopped him when he started touching me during his school days. It was true. Aman used to touch and even lightly smack harpreet’s ass back in the days. She never reacted. First, harpreet thought its by mistake. Then she realised he was doing intentional. It was shocking for her. Aman was doing even when her son and his best friend, Sunny was present. I did not wanted to create a scene. I thought it is just because of age and hormones. I thought he will stop by the time but he didn’t. Harpreet wanted to inform Baldev about aman and what he did with her. But she could not. Why can’t I tell her, she said to herself. 

“Harpreet harpreet” Baldev said abruptly.

“Yes, g” harpreet came out of her thoughts.

This was when she saw aman coming from the front road. He wished her and baldev, and harpreet acted as everything was normal. I should tell Baldev about him, she said to herself. I should. I must. But she couldn’t.

Harpreet walked for few minutes with Baldev on one side and aman on another. It was embarrassing for her walking with the boy who forced himself on her but she had no choice. She lacked the courage to complain. 

Then, all three went back to the house. The garden was huge and it takes few good step to reach the door from the main gate. Baldev was walking ahead talking on phone. Harpreet and aman were walking together, just behind baldev. Then, she suddenly felt a hand on her left chittud. A little grunt came out of her mouth which baldev did not notice. Harpreet glanced at aman who walking closeby her. He winked. Kaminya kutta, harpreet was frowning but she did not say anything. Aman grabbed the meat of her buttcheek as much as he could and pressed it hard. It was then harpreet pushed her hand aside. 

Baldev had moved aside in the garden to talk. “I am going to tell everyone. You are crossing limit now aman. Wait. I will tell baldev g and your father as well” Harpreet mumbled at aman.

But he did not look bothered about her threat. “Let me fuck you once harpreet mommy” aman whispered. “I will show you jannat, I promise. I have a huge dick”.

The words only made harpreet more angry. She glanced at her husband who had no idea what his son’s best friend were saying to his wife. “Besharam. At least show have little shame aman”.

“I know you need me. You need someone to satisfy you. I am the best choice you have” Aman said looking at her husband “Your husband don’t care about you. He is bored of you”

I know that, harpreet thought. “Get lost aman”.

Harpreet walked furorusily towards the door. Aman followed her and ask “Aunty tell me something”.

“Hushh aman! Stay away from me” Harpreet had no stomach to talk with him.

Aman smiled “Is you pussy clean shaved or hairy?”.

Harpreet wanted to slap aman so hard but she didn’t. Instead she walked away to the first floor. 

Baldev sat in the bedroom while harpreet was watching her favourite  serial in the main room. She had no interest in serial either. Her breathes were becoming heavy. Aman’s words were coming in her head again and again. I know you need me. You need someone to satisfy you, aman has said few minutes ago to her. Yes, I need someone to satisfy me but not you! You are just a boy. I need my husband.

Its been two years, the MILF thought. Two years since harpreet’s fat pussy got a dick. For a time being, she had made her peace with the fact that she would never get the pounding like she used to get. But there were times when she couldn’t stop thinking about sex. Aman had again ignited  the fire inside. But she had no desire to open her legs for her son’s best friend. I want my husband. 

“Harpreeeeeeeet” her husband called suddenly. 

Did he listen what I was thinking?

Harpreet went to the bedroom. “Give me a glass of hot milk” the order came.

Another order, harpreet thought and went to the kitchen to fetch hot milk for her husband. 

The milk was boiling, so was harpreet’s pussy. I need you husband. I need you. Such thoughts won’t let go of her brain. I am almost fifty but that does not mean I don’t need sex. Then her attention was pulled by a polythene  bag which contained cucumbers. She pulled two cucumbers out. Her body shook when she realised the green veggies  resemble a perfect dick. One of them was nearly six inch long, thick, and slightly curved. Exactly like her husband’s cock. Ripples went through her body. I should ask him, she thought. I am his wife. This is my right.

Harpreet took the glass of milk to her husband. She sat there watching her husband drink the milk and reading a book. 

“G, I was saying…” Harpreet came closer to her husband. “Its been long time”.

Baldev did not even looked at her. “Long time for what”.

Harpreet had never done this. She had never asked her husband for sex. “We have not done it since a long time” harpreet voice was low and her hand was on Baldev’s thigh.

For a second Baldev glanced at harpreet and then continued reading his book. “I am not in mood” his reply was quick. 

But harpreet had decided. She moved her hand up towards his dick and said “You are never in mood g”.

Baldev snapped her hand aside. “Stop it! We are old now”.

“But…”

“Shut up harpreet” Baldev was furious. “Our children are of marriage age and your fudi still behave like a twenty year old girl.”

“But I am a woman. My body demands it”

Baldev couldn’t take it anymore. “Bhenchodiye stop talking like randis.

There was nothing to say anymore. She felt bad and rolled towards the opposite side.

Sleep did not come that night to harpreet. It was one on the clock. Her husband snorted besides her. Harpreet was disturbed. She was rubbing her feet with each other, and legs, and she was changing sides. What have you done aman, she cursed him. I have never felt this horny in my life. Then she got up. Harpreet paced towards the kitchen, picked up that dick-like cucumber, and went to the second room. First she locked the door from inside, then removed her salwar and panty, and finally made herself on the bed.

Her heart was beating fast. Her chubby belly was going up and down. So were her milk tankers. Harpreet never liked self-pleasuring but did when there was no option. She exposed her belly and touched it with her hands. Second hand was moved between her legs. Is your pussy shaved or hairy? Aman’s voice echoed in her head as she felt the jungle between her legs. It was all hairy. Harpreet had not shaved her private parts since a long time. There is no need to remove these hair.

“Ummmm” Harpreet moaned as she slid her finger inside. Her pussy felt tight. Its been long time since it was stretched, she thought and slid the cucumber in it. “Hayeeee” it feels so good. She kept on pounding herself with the cucumber and managed to get a small orgasm but that was not enough for a punjaban MILF like her. She threw the veggie aside and lay there thinking about the good old days. Tears streamed out of her eyes. 

When she got up, she stood infront of the mirror. Harpreet removed her kameez as well. Now she was totally naked. “When is aman even interested in me?” she said while looking at her MILF body.

Next morning, I was coming back to home after a running session. The first wave of corona was going down and people were coming out. I entered through the main door and found harpreet aunty giving lunch box to her husband who was about to leave for office. My mommy, I went straight to them. First touched Baldev’s feet and then harpreet’s. How awkward this would be for harpreet aunty. I was touching her ass last night at the same place. After chitchatting for a minute, baldev left and I saw the moment. No one was around. The way to garage is bundled between two walls; one of our home and another of the neighbours. Straight to it was the garage. I could take her there and her mouth. What would be better than my mommy’s mouth as breakfast, I thought and said “Aunty, I want to talk with you. Please come there”. I pointed towards the garage.

Harpreet aunty looked at me suspiciously and moved away. I grabbed her hand. “Have you gone mad” she said angrily in low voice.

“Yes I have gone mad for you mommy” I pulled her hard towards the garage way. 

“Have some shame aman! Someone would see us” She struggled.

Aunty was right. Someone can see us from the opposite house or nav didi, and tayi could come out and find me forcing harpreet aunty. I was successful in pulling her towards the garage but she was strong. “Come inside the garage, no one will see us” I said grabbing her wrists. 

Ve kutteya kanjra” she struggled. “Leave me. Why you want to spoil my honour”.

“I want to spoil your choot” I said. “Look down”.

“What?”

“LOOK DOWN”.

And when she did, all she could say was “hawwww”. Her eyes widened in shock and she could not believe. Aunty immediately moved her eyes away. “Put that…” she stopped and said “put that inside kanjra”.

I had pulled my half-erect dick out. My pajama was bit down and cock was hanging . “Look at it aunty”.

“No”

“Look at it”

“No”

“LOOK AT IT”

“Please aman beta… I beg you. I am not that kind of woman” Harpreet aunty pleaded. “If anyone saw us like this, I won’t be able to show my face to the society”.

“That is why I am saying lets go inside… no one will see us” I replied. “See, I will put my lund inside” I pushed my pajama up. “Come” I said sweetly and pulled her again towards the garage. Harpreet displayed some resistance but I successfully forced her inside the garage. 

“Please stop it aman beta” Harpreet aunty begged joining her hands.

I grabbed her motherly hands and kissed them. “I can’t stop aunty. I want you” I said and kissed her hands again. “Hug me mommy” I spread my arms and took the MILF in them. Harpreet aunty did no resisted. I pressed my entire body with her chubby body. I could feel her milk tankers pressing against my lower chest and soft tummy just above my dick. My hands were on her ass. That meat-filled ass was heavy and wide. It felt so good but aunty had not hugged me yet. “Hug me mommy”.

“Let me go son. Someone will see us” harpreet’s eyes pointed towards the entrance of the garage.

Fuck, I glanced here and there. The door at the back wall of the garage open into backyard. I opened the door and took aunty there. The area behind the garage was just few metres. To the left end was the long wall of neighbour’s home and to the right end was the opening towards the garden. Above were the branches of trees. I pushed harpreet aunty to the left wall and said “No one can see us here mommy”.

Harpreet aunty was still afraid. “Why are you doing this aman? This is a sin”.

“I don’t care” I said and pulled my pajama down. 

“Don’t do this again” she said but I could not feel weight in her words.

I held her right hand. It was soft and motherly. I kissed her palm and whispered “just feel my dick. It is bigger and better than baldev uncle’s”.

Harpreet aunty moved her fingers on my half-erect dick for a second but pulled it away. “Please stop this madness aman beta”.

There is no weight in her words, I thought and said “let me kiss you aunty”. But she did not let me. “Open your mouth and after that, I will let you go”. She again did not listen. So I kept kissing her neck and cheeks and ears and even lips. Harpreet aunty struggled but not that much. She is getting in line, I thought and kissed the upper part of her breast. Her breathes were becoming heavy. Her resistance was going down. I pressed the boobs, first slowly, and then strongly. 

“Ummm” a small moan flew from her lips. 

She is indeed getting on line. “It will be a secret aunty” I said and grabbed her right hand. “I promise” Then I placed it on my dick. Harpreet aunty did not reacted. “Open your mouth mommy.”

“Why are you doing this beta? I am an old woman”.

“You are not! You are the sexiest” I whispered. My hand was still pressing her hand on my dick which was almost hard now, “Open your mouth please”.

And she did!

Her eyes close and lips open. I left her hand as well but her remained there. I shoved my tongue inside her wet mouth and her fingers ran on my dick as she was examining the hardness. Meanwhile, my tongue tasted her mouth. I could feel her soft tongue and saliva. It felt so good. She was still rolling her fingers on my dick. 

“I told you! Her inner tigress will come out” the voice in my head whispered. “Look, its coming out.”

But then harpreet aunty suddenly pushed me back. “Enough!” she cleaned her lips with her hand (The same hand which was examining my dick). “I can’t do this!”.

I let her go. Tigress will come out, I thought and pulled my pajama up. I need to think about the other tigress at this moment who was upset at this moment; my didi.

The guest had came. Nav didi’s to-be in-laws and her husband-to-be. They sat with nav didi’s father and baldev uncle on the sofa. I stood by them while the ladies of the house serve them snacks. Nav didi was dressed in a beautiful salwar kameez and did one one braid. She looked extremely beautiful. So did harpreet aunty. She was in a tight salwar kameez. Her milk tankers and round tummy was popping out. Curves were visible because of the fitting of kameez. Few times I saw nav didi father-in-law glancing over harpreet aunty’s boobs. Nav didi’s mother, my tayi, also looked beautiful. Though, a bit old, her body was perfect as well, especially her bubble butt. Is her asshole virgin? I thought. Did my daddy fucked her in ass as well? I was wondering. One day I am going to put your mother in doggy style didi and fuck her ass very roughly.

“Come here and help us aman! Don’t keep standing” tayi g said to me rudely. She was always rude to me as if she did not like my presence in her house.

I went to the kitchen. Nav didi was preparing tea and harpreet aunty was taking samosa for the guests. I looked at harpreet aunty once and smiled but she went out without reacting. Nav didi was alone. I stepped towards her touched her ass.

“Stop it aman” didi said widening her eyes.

Once I glanced the door and again pressed didi’s beautiful bubble butt and said “you don’t look happy.”

“Because I am not happy” she replied.

“Come on didi… you don’t have any choice. Accept it” I said what I was saying to her for days. “You will be a queen in that house”.

Nav didi gave a stare and took the tea out for the guests. I was standing in the kitchen thinking about nav didi and that loser sleeping together. Then harpreet aunty entered. 

“I asked you a question last night aunty?” I whispered.

“What question?”

I glanced at the door again and said “About your pussy. Is it shaved or hairy?”.

Harpreet aunty just stared at my smiling face and left the kitchen.

It was ten and ladies had their dinner. Nav didi’s father, harpreet aunty’s husband, and nav didi’s father-in-law were drinking. Then they decided something which broke my heart and nav didi’s as well.

“We should engage nav and karan” announced nav didi’s father-in-law. “We can marry them later when corona is over. But we should engage them as soon as possible. Lets do it this sunday”

“Sunday? We need time to prepare” replied taya g.

“We will have a small ceremony. Only the closed one’s”. Father-in-law said.

“Yes, paaji. We should engage them” spoke nav didi’s to-be mother-in-law. “We always wanted a girl this good for our son”.

She has no idea how good nav didi is, I thought.

After some more discussion, It was decided. Nav didi and karan will be engaged this sunday and marriage will wait until corona is over. Everyone was happy except nav didi. I could see on her face.

That night I could not sleep. I can’t let that damn looser take nav didi’s virginity, I thought. But she won’t let me fuck her. I was confused and sad and angry. What should I do?

Suddenly the door opened and nav didi barged in. She locked the door and jumped on me. 

“What happened didi?” I asked.

“Shut up” she replied and shoved her lips inside mine. I could not understand. Didi was smooching me hard. Her lips in mine, her tongue in mine. Usually it is me who is dominant but today it seemed different. 

When she stopped after few minutes, I could see her eyes. They are filled with lust. “What happened didi?”

Didi did not answer. She started kissing my cheeks and my neck. She removed my tshirt and pressed my chest with her hands. Didi kissed my chest, bit my abs, and sucked my nipples.

“Didi—”

“Shut up!” she grabbed my face in her hand and said “You are mine and I am yours.” 

Her face had changed. She did not look like that ‘sweet, innocent, and cultured’ girl. “We will have a love story like no other” didi declared removing my pajama. Then she grabbed my dick from over my underwear and said “I want to be your bitch aman!”. After removing my underwear, didi pressed my thighs hard “I want to be your slut aman”. Her breathes were heavy as she pressed and massaged my thighs hard. “And this” nav looked at my dick which as almost hard by now. She opened my legs to make a place in-between for her. Her face came towards my cock and her nose sniffed it. “Ahhhh” she moaned kissing and licking my dick without touching. “And I want to be your wife aman. I want to be the mother of your babies” she continued and sucked the head of my dick. When she grabbed my lund, she declared “Bitch, slut, wife, and mother of your kids! All this while the world thinks I am your sweet sister”. Next, my dick was in didi’s mouth. 

It felt so good. I was enjoying nav didi’s lips. I am so lucky to have a sister like nav didi. Then she stopped and came on top of me again.

“And I want you to do it on sunday” she said.

“Do what?”

Didi smiled and said “You know”.

For a moment I thought, smiled ans replied “Sunday is your engagement”.

“I want to become a woman before engaging him”

I could only smile. “But… but you said… not before marriage”.

“Yes but I have changed my mind” didi returned down and started sucking my dick.  

Sorry for the late update.  Big Grin
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 07-10-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM