Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
This is the first time krish is getting hurt physically. He was  Mentally and emotionally hurt when Meera had sex with Das in front of krish after she saw him with Ananya. Meera was devastated and broken after hurting krish like that. Dont know how will she react after seeing krish being physically injured. She has burden of what happened to Shekar and her office colleague getting killed in car accident in drunk and drive. What will happen to her when she will know that krish had fallen from 2 stored trying to watch her when she was enjoying with desai. Meera is known to take drastic steps when such a thing happens. What drastic step will she take now?

Still there is more to say but the update has too many things and will take time to digest. Meera and Desai had something happening without krish's knowledge. the bean bag might have some hidden secrets. Desai and Meera lied to krish that they did not do anything in his absence but in bathroom they revealed that they did something on bean bag when they were in hotel. 

Krish for the first time showed his inner feeling when he showed anger when Meera and Desai met in hotel without him and told them that he felt betrayed. Meera and desai apologised but did not take it seriously. Krish took it seriously thats why he rejected desai offer of phone call when he will be with Meera. Meera on that other hand know krish will go further in his fantasies if she revels what Desai does to her and she wants Meera/Krish's future to be together...  

Desai is clearly using things for his advantage and make sure his gets everything. He is directly asking krish what krish will offer if he will make krish watch their act. He wants to take meera to his home town and spend time like family with her in mango farms. He wants to take her to foreign tour and have honeymoon time in beach. He has already planned to send krish away (to mumbai for new branch) from meera for months and told clearly to krish that he will be with meera when krish is away. Desai also wants krish to take Maithrai along so that krish is busy with her so that he can have undisturbed time with meera. So desai is showing his true colours but krish and meera and caving in his plans.

What made this story different form all cuckold stories is that the couple Meera and Krish. Many came and may gone; they separated but still were with each other; they cared for each other even when they were separated. Krish and Meera had a different bond with each other. But in this part krish has gone past their love and deep into his cuck fantasies. This is perfectly suiting desai. No character like Desai has entered their life. This is the first time they have involved someone so deep into their life and this is the first time krish is physically injured. how serious is his injury we dont know yet but we will get where story is moving after this accident.

Meera/Krish might drastically change after this injury and can go in any way. 
  1. They will get get away from all that is happening and stay together. 
  2. They might go ahead and do what they want like Meera will buckle to krish;s wish and will have sex in front of krish with desai due to his injury concern
  3. Krish and Meera will be too devastated to think anything and desai will use it to his advantage and help the couple in this difficult time and sleep with meera more and more and fulfil Krish;s fantasies by talking him into it.
  4. Desai will make Krish and Meera another Ananya/Sam. (hope this never happens)
But the way things are going, life ahead is too difficult to Krish and Meera. Looks like there will be more heart breaking future updates for Krish and Meera and to few of us who wants them together. But for Desai all is going in his favour. He is getting all he wants; not a single negative or bad has happened to desai.

Thanks you Krish for such an wonderfull story but dont turn this in to regular cuck stories...
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 07-10-2022, 12:21 AM