Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thank you for the update Krish somehow I knew the update would come yesterday night.
Coming to the update not much to discuss as usual start - peak - twist and disappointing in end. Except previous update this is common in all updates. Had many things in mind , taught of giving long comment feedback, but story doesn't intrest that much now, don't know why may be due to recent developments.
Ok finally story came to end with Krish death ha ha ha. Now Desai will mary Meera and live happily ever after. Don't make him handicap or bedridden, can't read story in that condition. May be minor factures ok. Don't know where u want to take this story from here. Most of the time when u take long time to update , there is some devastation at end. I found technique to read ur story. I read last paragraph first, u know wat is disappoint first, than start from beginning. This will reduce the disappointment level.
Anyways all the best, hope u keep krish healthy and story come to some good ending after pending 6 updates. Not much in story I guess because from beginning reader wanted to see Desai fuck Meera with Krish witnessing true side of her (at her sexual peak with Desai ) but that will never come may be. One thing sure whatever is there between Meera and Desai, it's not love for sure from Meera side. Most of the time she is in control , end whatever is going on , she can come to original condition and live with Krish normal life even in absence of Desai. It's only Krish who cannot switch over and come to normal life easily. Story has lost its original charm, now will see what it has to give in upcoming updates. End it soon because it's getting bored everytime waiting and getting disappointing update. All of above were my personal opinion, may be others have their own way of thinking. Ok see u in next update , not much hunger left to read this story now.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 06-10-2022, 08:10 AM