Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

I had a busy time in college the next day. My professor, two of my classmates and I were intensely at work preparing for a presentation. 

I came home a bit late and immediately after had an accident. I slipped in the bathroom. I managed not to fall but in the process sprained the small of my back. I hobbled back to my room. 

Mother made me lie face down on the bed and rubbed ointment to my back. She said that very hot bath after the ointment had seeped in was a certain cure for back ache. The geyser was not to be trusted to deliver really hot water. She heated up water to near boiling in the oven and carried it to the bathroom. I moved with gingerly steps to the bathroom not savouring the prospect of scalding. 

Mother was getting the buckets ready for mixing the water. I had to undress. For a moment I hesitated and then I removed my shirt and then my lungi. Once again I was naked in front of my mother but for the first time after attaining adulthood. I was far from being shy. It was thrilling. I watched for mother's reaction. There was none. For all the effect it produced in her I could have been a three year old.

She tested the water with her fingers before pouring it down my neck. She gave me a bath as I sat on a stool. It a delightful to feel her soft hands applying soap to my face neck and body. It was at this moment that I got an erection. There was no way I could hide it. Even if I could I would not have. I was proud of it and wanted my mother to see her son in all his manly glory. 

Mother once again took no notice of the change. She did my body and then the thighs and legs. When she was doing my legs my penis often touched her. She did not seem to notice it. Finally she came to the scrotum. She washed it with such delicacy that when she rubbed my testicles I felt no discomfort. The penis meanwhile was erect pointing upwards as it always does. Mother then collected some soap from the pubic hair and rubbed the penis.

"You are tense Visu for quite some time now," said mother, "it is not good to leave you like this. Can I jerk you off?" It was a stunning statement for a young man to hear from his mother. 

I was speechless. "Why no answer. If you feel shy you can do it after I leave."

"You do it mother," I said. Mother pulled a slightly lower stool and sat on it. Then she collected more soap from the pubic hair and expertly worked her hand up and down my penis. 

She looked up.  "Am I doing it well," she asked.

"Wonderfully mother," I said. I was working up to ejaculation using my mother as the fantasy object. 

"Faster Mom, I am coming." Mother speeded up.

"Closer to the tip mother," I said. I was losing grip altogether. I inserted my hands under her blouse. The press buttons gave way and the blouse opened out. I cupped both bare breasts. Mother was working with speed.

"Your hands would get soiled mother," I said.

"You don't mind me. I want it soiled," she said in an emotion tinged voice. I could feel the semen coming. 
At that moment one hand of mine almost without my knowledge slid between the sari and abdomen and reached the clitoris. Her vulva was wet all over. She was tense too and as much in need of release as I was. As I rubbed the delicate firm knob that was the clitoris I ejaculated and she climaxed. 

Mother and son were on each other in one writhing mass. 

Semen was all over her. 

Soon she was in the nude too as we gave each other a bath. I soaped every part of her giving extra attention to her breasts and vulva. 

Then we wiped each other and then we lay on the bed in a tight skin to skin embrace. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 27-05-2019, 11:16 PM