Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar

That night is etched in my memory indelibly.

When I crept my hand in her blanket, my dick was completely erect in my pants and I was a wee bit uncomfortable. My hand was on her arm and she was deep asleep. I brushed her arms and even moved my hand on her open hair. Silk was the feeling.

However, I was also having a full bladder, so I got up and went to the loo. I came back and kept looking at her. In the shade of the light coming from the gallery, she was looking like a princess. I kept on contemplating my next move and decided to lie down in my previous position and crept my hand again in her blanket, this time moving my hand to her shoulders. She still didnot stir, then I moved my hand on her neck and she got up with a start. She removed my hand once again. Looked at me and then shifted a lil away, tucked the blanket around her.

I was getting tired lying still. The arm on my eyes prevented me to see, whether she was awake or not. I decided to take the plunge. I landed my hand directly on her shoulder and traced it down on her left boob.

(The dialogues here are reconstructed with memory, though the crux remain the same.)

Sakshi held my hand and said, "kya kar rahe ho?"  (what are you doing?)

I retorted, "jo aap kar rahi thi." (Whatever you were doing?)

Sakshi: "Matlab" (Meaning)

I: "Aap bhi to Payajame mein haath daal kar kuch kar rahi thi" (Even you were doing something by putting your hand in your payajama)

Sakshi got up and switched on the light. Looked at me and said, "wo to self-satisfaction ke liye tha. Tu jo kar raha hai wo galat hai." (That was for self-satisfaction, what you are doing is wrong)

I had not expected such direct reply without any guilt from her and was stunned by sudden light and her forthrightness. However, I continued, "main bhi to poori satisfaction ke liye hi kar raha tha, isme galat kya hai." (Even I was doing it for somplete satisfaction, whats wrong in it)

Sakshi: Tum abhi bachche ho. (You are still a kid)

I: Mujhe to nahi lagta (I don't feel so)

Sakshi: Lagne se kya hota hai. Waise bhi tum mere bhai ho, main tumhari behan hoon. (whats there in the feeling, even otherwise you are my brother, I am your sister)

I: Saalo mein ek baar milte hai, koi feeling hi nahi hai bhai behan waali. (we meet once in ages, there is no feeling of brother and sister)

Sakshi: But ye galat hai (But this is wrong)

I: tumhara bhi mann karta hai, mera bhi karta hai to galat kya hai. Ungli ki jagah asali cheej le lo. (Even you want to have it, I want to have it, whats wrong in it, use the real thing instead of the finger)

Sakshi: Tum abhi bachche ho. (You arte still a kid)

She was hardping upon the point that I was a kid. To which finally I said something to the effect, "daadi aa gayee hai, do do ko chodh chuka hoon, abhi bhi bachcha hoon." (I have grown beard, I have screwed two girls and you still say I am a kid)

Sakshi: Do ke saath (With Two)

I: Haan, waise tum to kaafi karwa chuki ho (I aimed in the dark, yes, and I know that you have screwed with many)

Sakshi: Naaaaahi... tumhe kaise pata (Nooooo. how do you know)

I: Pata hai mujhe, experience hai mujhe bhi. and saying so I storked my dick. I got up from the bed and encircled her so that now she was inside and I was towards the door. I kind of threatened her, waise, main jabardasti bhi kar sakta hoon and I groped her boob.  (I presisted, I know, I am experienced and I threatened her that I can force her)

Her protest had turned feeble, whether it was resignation or the fact that I have screwed the girl or whether it was me scratching my dick. I pushed her on the bed, she just sat back and I opened my pants and lowered my underwear.

The scene is unforgettable for me as to how her eyes bulged out. My erect dick was very close to her face and she looked at it.  She just said two words, "inna mota" (This FAT)

(And the realization dawned on me, as if I have a special tool. We measured my dick later and it was 7.75 inches long and nearly 7.5 inches circumfrence (2.3 inches thick diameter).)

However, I asked, "pahle nahi dekha itna mota?" (Have you not seen such fat one before)

She just looked at my dick and touched it, stroked it a bit. Pre-cum oozed out, she brought out her tongue and licked the pre-cum drop from the tip of my dick. The tongue on the tip of my dick transferred me to heaven immediately.

She said something to the effect: "Ye to special hai, maine nahi dekha itna mota movies ke illawa kahin." (This is special, I have never seen such a fat one except in movies)

(later she told me that she has been a slut and had devoured more than 10 cocks, including that of her various BFs and bosses)

However, she took the dick in her mouth and started sucking on it.  After a minute or two she made me lie down on the bed and started sucking on my dick. She brought forward her long silky hair and started massaging my dick by holding the same between her hair. She took one testicle in her mouth and started nibbling on it. It pained a trifle but it gave more pleasure. She sucked on if like a lioness, stroking with her tongue and taking in the mouth alternatively, she gave long deep strokes on the dick and started speaking obscenities, lund mast hai tera and so on and so forth.

Within no time, I felt the pressure building in me, I wanted to take the dick out of her mouth and she also feeling the same, kept on it.  Here I had two girls who even refused to take it in mouth, this girl was like a hungry slut, she wanted my cum in her mouth and lo, I could not hold it further, she kept the mouth on my dick till the last stream died down and then licked on the tip of my dick by pressing on the dick.

And then she started laughing hysterically, when I asked why was she laughing, she said, lund bada hone se kuch nahi hota, do minute mein paani chor diya. Bachche hi ho tum. Ab ye dubara khada bhi hoga? (Having a big dick means nothing, you have cummed within 2 minutes, you are still a kid, will this get erect again)

It was an attack on my manhood, I said a bit angrily, "saali dekh le ye khada hi hai. " (Saali, see its still erect)

She once again took my semi erect cock in her mouth and started sucking on it, and once again within no time it was fully erect again.

It was my turn, I started by biting her boobs, she tried to kiss me, but I refused and then I came down to her cunt. As was my habbit, I started by sucking and kissing the cunt, then she guided me, said, jeebh nikaal kar yaha par chaat, she asked me to lick her clit by indicating where to lick. On which she started moving and raising her hips, I inserted the tongue in her pussy hole and fingered her.  After a few minutes I tried to get up, she wrapped her legs over my neck and said, abhi nahi, jab tak main na kahu, chatata rah and it seemed like a long time, my lips, nose and tongue were all wet with her juices. Then she asked me to lie down.

She took out her tongue and licked all her juices from my lips, nose and chin. Then she licked my neck, kissed me there, her hands played with my balls and dick and then she inserted one finger in my ass. Sab sikhana padega sab sikhana padega (Have to teach you everything) she repeated a few times. She once again started licking my balls and the tube and took my dick completely in her mouth.

Thereafter she sat on my dick and angled the dick on her cunt, she breathed as if she was having pain, bahut mota hai. (It's very fat) She slowly moved her hips first and then started jumping on my dick, then she got up and changed position by facing my legs, she once again guided my dick in her cunt. and bending forward she started licking the back of my knees. I jumped because of tingling but she managed to ride me.

Then she laid down and said, ab poore jor se kar and I realized condom. I said condom lau? (Shall I bring condoms) she said nahi, mere ek do din mein periods aane waale hai, main pregnant nahi houngi. (I am about to have my periods within 2-3 days, I won't get pregnant)

I angled my dick on her pussy and started making heavy strokes, she suddenly said, ruk ja. Then after a while she said, ab kar, then again after a while, ruk ja. Thus after 3-4 such stoppings I dumped the load in her cunt. After about 2 minutes I pulled my dick and was looking at thick creamy cum oozing out of her cunt. She put her hand down and dipped her fingers in my cum and licked the same.

We got up and washed ourselves.The time was 2AM in the watch and we snuggled in the blanket presumably to sleep. Within few minutes, I started rubbing my nose in the back of her neck. She kept on saying, lets sleep lets sleep but I continued while my hands were grappling her FIRM boobs. I rubbed my face in her long hair and inserted my finger in her pussy, my erect dick was touching her bare ass, I started stroking on it.

I asked her, how she got ready so soon. She replied, which is so true in life - IF bang IS INEVITABLE, WHY NOT LIE BACK AND ENJOY IT. She also told me that she never expected me to fuck her so hard.

However, soon we were back exploring each other, kissing, nibbling each other, I was on her and we sucked licked each other and then we had roaring sex for the third time. This time she made me lie down on the edge of the bed and fucked me by standing on one leg.

She was at her vulgar best, said many a things out of which one I remember... Aurat ko chahiye taaj na takht, usse chahiye lund mota aur sakht. (The woman does not need the seats of power, she just needs a fat and hard cock)

What happened next, I would write on Dushahra, as I am travelling out of station till then....
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM