Incest Mom's tease
I woke up in the morning after a good sleep and looked at the clock ticking 9. I got up from the couch and looked around for Mom and found her in the kitchen cooking with her back towards me. I was surprised to see Mom wearing a nightie today unlike these days. I was getting used to her teasing me in saree and didn't expect her wearing a nightie at all. I was more disappointed after a good look at her butt where the nightie stick after ass which means she was not wearing any panties. Until now she had teased in various ways but never got completely naked. The one time she got naked, she didn't let me look at her. This means I am not going to get a show today. Maybe she is disappointed from the night's events and didn't want to go any further. Or maybe she is disappointed that I didn't last long and made her climax. I felt sad at the very thought that Mom not noticing me like a man but a boy who would not be able to make her feel good.

I didn't say anything but walked to my room silently. When I got back after freshening up, Mom had finished her breakfast and sat on the couch watching some soap opera on TV. I quietly had my breakfast without a word and was about to leave back to my room when Mom said

"Where are you going now? You don't want to spend time with me!" 

Her voice gave me relief and I quickly got back to sit across from her on a chair.

"Come here" she patted at the empty space beside her on the couch and next minute I was beside her. She took my head and placed it on her lap caressing my hair and said

"Is something bothering you Avi?"

"No Mom, I'm perfectly alright" I replied feeling relieved at the casual talk.

"Now I get it. I think you don't want to spend time with your old Mom" she said.

"Don't say that again Mom. I already told that you are not old. You are the best Mom I know of and you look beautiful than any of the women out there.

"Oh, you flatter me too much with your fake praises" she blushed.

"No Mom. I really mean it" I said looking up in her eyes with my head still in her lap.

She bent down to kiss on my forehead and it was indeed an affectionate kiss. With a naughty smile I turned my head sideways and patted on my cheek as if asking me to kiss her on my cheek which she did immediately. The feeling of her smooth lips on my cheek felt so good that I turned my head the other way and she kissed the other cheek too. Then I lifted my head as if asking her to kiss my chin but to my surprise she went directly to my lips and landed her lips on mine. I moved my hands and placed it on her lips as the kiss continued and I felt her hand moving down from my stomach area. With the free hand, I held her head and pushed her hard against my face deepening the kiss.

She immediately withdrew to take breathe and I soon got up to make her feel comfortable. It was kind of an awkward moment. A moment after an intimate kiss between a mother and son not knowing what to do next. As the tension relieved and I just sat quietly beside her she said

"Why don't we go somewhere out, instead of wasting time at home?" I loved the suggestion.

"Yes Mom sure. But where?" I asked curiously.

"Let's do some shopping" she suggested and I remembered the last time I was at shopping with her. It took a whole day and I was like not much help to her at all. Insect I just stood inside the mail for a few hours and just roamed outside until she finished shopping. I really don't want that to happen again. I want to spend some quality time with her.

"How about we go out for a movie" I said.

"Yeah, that sounds good too"

I booked the tickets for after a hour long search for the noon time movie. We decided to have lunch out. Mom retried to her room to get ready. I know how long she takes when she had to go out to get ready. Almost two good hours passed when she came back dressed in a simple green saree which was looking good on her.

'How does she takes so much time to dress so simply!' I thought to myself. But as I had a good look at her I can surely tell she had spent so much time to put on her makeup with all the eye lashes, lipstick and all girl related stuff. The perfume she put on has a rose fragrance and I could smell it from 8 feet long from her. The best thing is she is not wearing her mangalsutra this time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbr-L9CnteCygLH5fLYvj...A&usqp=CAU]

"I thought you would be wearing something appropriate" the words slipped out of my mouth and could notice the disappointment on her face as soon as I said that.

"You don't like it?" She asked showing herself to be turning both the ways.

"I didn't mean that Mom" I tried to support myself.

"I know that I'm looking old. If you don't want to go out with this old woman for a movie. No problem dear. I can understand" she frowned.

"That's not what I said that. I just said the dress is not suitable for the movie. And the most important thing I keep telling you always is 'you are the best'. I feel myself proud to go out with you and I'm glad at the chance of having you with me" I clarified going near to her holding her face with both my hands. The scent of her perfume intensified as I moved close to her and it was so exciting.

"That's so flattering Avi" she said blushing and I can see her cheeks becoming red.

"Let's go" I said and as we stepped out I stared at mom's beauty in her high hopes out in the broad daylight. Her skin looked so smooth as if shining and as she made her way to the drivers seat of the car, I couldn't help but notice her big round ass swaying in that sexy saree of hers. She looked like a fully dressed sex goddess at the moment. She had the perfect figure to be praised for. We had a quick lunch at the same mall where we booked the movie tickets. As the movie we choose to watch was released around 20 days back, there was no crowd at all. As we entered there were only few filled seats which I could count between 30-40.

The movie began and I noticed that there were only 5 members in our row. A guy in her early 40's was sitting at the end in the row in mom's side and a couple sitting tu the left end towards my side. We were sitting in the middle of the row. Just 15mins into the movie I noticed some movement to the side and was shocked to see the young couple kissing so openly in their seats. I kept watching them while they were deeply into the kiss. I couldn't figure their faces but I was sure that they were doing a lot more than just kissing. I tried hard to figure out what they were upto. For once the light from the screen brightened and I noticed the guy's hand inside the dress of the young woman beside him and thereafter I didn't even look at the screen. My eyes were completely on them. I was shocked to see at one time when the girl had her face down on his lap. I was damn sure the guy was getting a blowjob right there in the theatre even if I couldn't see it clearly.

"Lucky guy" I heard the voice in my mind coming out of mom's mouth so close to my ear.

I felt a jolt of shock and turned the other side noticing that her eyes were too on the same couple. I didn't say a word as Mom straightened herself in her seat. I then tried to fix my eyes on the screen. Awkwardly the sound in the movie too was low at the moment as there was some emotional scene running on the screen. 

"You too can get lucky...." she said out of nowhere when with all that excitement watching the couple, I straight away was about to unzip my pants right there in the seat ".... some day"

And with that I stopped. There was a big smile on her face when she noticed what I was about to do. We sticked to watch the movie for a while and unexpectedly both of us turned to look at the couple again and this time, the girl had her shirt lifted upto her neck and the guy was openly sucking her boobs right there in their seats. Mom then held my hand and took it towards her chest under the pallu as if asking me to squeeze them. With my eyes looking at the screen, I moved my hand and started to squeeze her boobs with my right hand when she dropped her pallu exposing her boobs covered in blouse. 

After playing with her left boob for a while, I tried to grab the other boob in an unsuccessful attempt. She turned to my side a but helping me to grab the other boob and I started to fondle mom's boobs now with more confidence.

"You want to taste them" she asked all of a sudden whispering in my ear to which I just nodded.

"Say it" she demanded.

"I want to suck your boobs" I said.

"Say Mom" she asked again.

"Oh yes Mom, I want to taste your boobs" I said.

She immediately unhooked her blouse and lifted her bra up now that her boobs were open for me. Maybe it's the darkness that gave us so much confidence. I soon grabbed mom's bare boobs and started to squeeze them hard pinching her nipples in between. She started to moan loud and luckily for us the sound on the screen is loud enough so that none could hear her moans.

Then she did something hot I wasn't expecting. She held my head and pulled in on her boobs as I hungrily sucked on her boobs biting them in between. She definitely find it arousing as she moaned each time I played with her nipples checking my tongue around them. I sucked on her boobs like a child sucking milk hard placing my hands on her waist as she caressed my hair. This went on for a while and all of a sudden the lights came on as there was an interval in the movie.

We quickly adjusted ourselves as the lights in the theatre slowly brightened and by the time to lights were fully bright we tried to act casual. As I looked around I was horrified to find the guy sitting at the mom's end was straightly looking at us while mom kept smiling looking at the other end where the couple was seated. I told Mom that we were being watched by the guy but she remained silent. She looked the guy made his way out most probably to take a leak.

As the movie started again, there was no sight of the guy. After saying 10 minutes into the movie the guy was back and to our horror her sat right beside Mom on the other side of her. I didn't expect Mom to do anything with the guy sitting right beside her but to my surprise, after another 20 minutes Mom took my hand to place it on her boobs again the and way as she did before. I was completely shocked about mom's behaviour but the lust in me overtook and without a word, I started to fondle her boobs right away. Mom then took another step and unhooked her blouse with her pallu still in place, lifting her bra up as I played with her bare boobs. There was some movement on the other side of her as I felt the guy's fingers touching mine. I was shocked realising that my conservative Mom was deliberately letting some stranger guy fondle her boobs. That felt exciting to me as I kept fondling her left boob while the other guy kept playing with the other.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGrwR-DdfKB9v5o1oRYGq...w&usqp=CAU]

The guy then with his other hand tried to lift her saree up holding the hem bending a little. Mom slapped on his hand maybe a bit harder and he withdrew his hand right away. It was like a competition between the guy and me like who would play with her boobs well as with each movement Mom let out moaned with pleasure. The guy then openly went to suck on the boob on his side and for the first time looked at me.

"Oh my, he is so young" he said exclaiming and bit on her nipple hard.

"He is my son" I was shocked as Mom openly revealing that to some random guy.

I immediately withdrew my hand when she forcefully pulled my head into her boobs making the guy back off his hand. The soft and smooth feeling of her boobs against my face as enough for me and I soon started to suck and bite on her boobs. As I started to lick on of her boobs, I kept my hand busy fondling the other boob. This stopped the guy from touching mine boobs and he started to run his hand all over her side which was accessible to him. 

I then turned sideways to saw the guy unzipping his fly and felt horrified as his big long cock sprang out of his pants. It was indeed very big compared to mine around 7" long. I saw with my mouth open as he started to jack off his cock right there in his seat. Then he held mom's hand and placed it on his cock. I saw mom's face with her eyes sticked to his cock as she let her hand grip his cock as if in some trance. I thought to free my cock too but decided against it as I know I am in no competition with his size. Mom looked at my hesitation and I think she knew what was running on my mind. With her other left hand she unzipped my fly and took my cock out. Bending to my side she whispered in my ear

"I like yours more" those words felt like honey to my ears as she slowly touched my cock which began to get hard with a standing salute to her touch.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdJMHX-Mj6h_Wg-ikWssq...w&usqp=CAU]

She slowly started to stroke both of our cocks in unison as we both laid there watching the screen enjoying mom's smooth hand on our hard cocks. After some time she started to stroke our cocks much faster and with all the excitement I soon came filling the front portion of my trousers with cum. She then removed her hand from my cock and started to stroke the guy's cock much faster until he came. She then bent to his side and said something in his ear to which he zipped up and walked towards the toilet. I assumed she might have asked him to clean up and as soon as he was out of sight, she immediately asked me to get up and adjusted her dress. I zipped up fast and we walked faster towards the exit leaving the movie unfinished. 

"Come on Avi, hurry up, fast" she kept saying as she literally dragged me out as I tried my best to hide the wet patch on my crotch. We soon walked towards the car amd once inside and she started the car, we looked at each other and kept laughing. 

"That was really fun" she said.

"Yes Mom, risky and fun" I said when she looked at me a bit disappointed "I mean we should definitely do it again sometime soon"

She let out a smile and moved the car fast onto the highway. Once inside the house, I started to walk to my room when she stopped me and coming near me, she hugged me tight.

"Do you really mean that Mom?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I mean do you really mean it when you said that you like my..... you know...." I said withdrawing from the hug and looking at my own crotch.

"Oh my boy, I love it very much" she said placing her hand on my crotch.

My cock started to grew again to its full length under the trousers when all of a sudden she unzipped my fly and took my cock out. She then sat on her knees before me with her face right before my cock and kissed the tip of my cock.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ1V-qp63JONwR9Oo0Ove...Q&usqp=CAU]

I was a bit worried that the she wouldn't like the smell of fresh cock on the tip of my cock. But instead she took a big sniff and let her tongue out to lick the tip of my cock. she then held my cock tight in her grip and showered kisses on my cock. As I stood there surprised watching Mom loving my cock, she got up and ran towards her room. 

I just stood there with my hard cock out in the open for another 5 minutes, Mom opened her door slightly and there her saree outside, then followed her petticoat and blouse. I stood there looking at Mom's dress scattered all over the floor, something fell on my face with sounds of mom's door open and close. It was Mom's bra that fell on my face and I cursed myself for not looking in that direction. I took Mom's bra and started to examine it when I saw Mom's door open again. I just saw Mom's hand out with her panty. Mom's hand was still there out in the air for a while holding her panty as I walked towards it and pulled it out of her hand.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1lWtfyAcKO05HSIxCVRf...Q&usqp=CAU]

As soon as I took the panties she closed the door of her room and I walked towards my room sniffing Mom's panties. I was aroused noticing that her panties were all wet filled with her juices. I laid on the bed and wrapped her panties around my cock and jacked off until I came drenching her panties with my cum.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 7 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom's tease - by Mf123 - 07-09-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Saikarthik - 07-09-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Mom's tease - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 13-09-2022, 01:43 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Rahulk11 - 13-09-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Mf123 - 16-09-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by kohli2458 - 16-09-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 17-09-2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Mom's tease - by Olduser1456 - 18-09-2022, 07:28 AM