Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
08----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three friends of Mr. Khurana were, Khanna, Akram, and Ayer. We had become pretty known to each other. On that day Mr. Khurana was to take rest and I was to go with the boys so came to Akram’s room, after partying together. Akram was closest friend to Mr Khurana, it was for him Mr Khurana was ready to do this.

Since Akram was the man of honor, I had Mr. Khanna put on some tunes, some sexy soul music, and I gathered Akram in to dance. I knew I was in for a night to remember as soon as he enveloped me in his arms. He was strong, but smooth, an excellent dancer, and I shivered with lust when his hands caressed my butt.

By the third song, we were kissing hard and grinding our crotches together, and I could see lust on his face. When the song ended, Akram looked at me with penetrating eyes, leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Why don't you strip for us, dear?" he said softly. "Show us that sexy body."

In truth, my nipples were like bullets poking into the soft material of my blouse. Akram sat down and smiled knowingly, as if he could read my mind. His look seemed to say, "you may be doing this first time, but there's a part of you that knows you are experienced in what you are doing."

Of course, if it hadn't been for Mr.Khanna, I would never have been in that situation.But he was right. I was going to enjoy the experience to the fullest, and the money was just a lucrative part of it.

And, boy, did I.

I danced to the tasty soul that was playing on sound system. These men were mostly from a generation that was a much older – more soul than hip-hop – and they were grooving to the show I was putting on as I swayed to the cool music.

I slowly undid the buttons of my blouse, so that my modest breasts were just peeking from the opening. I played at showing my tits several times before I discarded my blouse. As I danced, I played with myself, softly twirling my nipples between my fingers.

As I watched the look on the men's faces, I gauged just how long to keep the tease going, and I knew I needed to speed things along. I quickly shed my skirt, then gave each of them a quick close-up of my ass, bending over low so they could see the thin material that was snug against my asshole.

Finally I rolled onto the floor and slid the panties off my legs and gave them all a quite lewd view of my clean-shaved pussy. I really didn't much care for the bald look, but Mr. Khanna had said that Akram had specifically asked that I be clean, so I did as I was asked.

I was quite wet as I displayed myself. I slid my fingers between my labia, the pleasure mounting in my hard core. I wound up on my knees in a very suggestive pose, stared at Akram and beckoned him to the center of the room with a come-hither look.

He stood in front of me, and I reached up, unzipped him and fished out his cock, which was already hard and leaking. Like everything else about him, it was gorgeous, a classically cut piece of meat that appeared to be about 8 inches and thick. His was without a doubt the best "big" cock I ever encountered.

I took my time with it, running my tongue all over the shaft, then working it between my lips, not sucking yet, but just tasting.

At length, I opened my mouth and sucked in as much as I could take, which was a little over half. The rest I feasted, sort of feeding it past my lips.

I sucked on Akram's cock with relish, getting it all nice and sloppy, and as I did, I looked up as he was looking down at me, and we shared a smile.

As I took his cock out of my mouth to grab a deep breath, I looked around the room, and I could see Mr. Ayer squeezing the bulge in his pants as he stared at how I was sucking his friend.

I returned to my work, and as I sucked on Akram's cock, I could sense him starting to strip. He pulled off his sweater, then unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants.

Then I let his cock go free so he could complete his strip and we could get down to what I'd come there for. The room was nice and toasty from the fireplace that dominated one end of the den, and there was no chance of the cold seeping in. It was going to be hot and nasty, just the way I'd come to like it.

Akram sat back in the chair and just held his cock straight up in the air, as if it was beckoning me. I climbed onto the chair, straddled his hips, let him ease the head of his cock to my hungry, wet hole, then I slowly slid down his length until I was fully impaled on his liquid stick.

I know I groaned as Akram began to work me up and down with his powerful hands. I glanced around in a lustful haze and saw that Mr. Khanna and Mr. Ayer had removed their clothes and were feasting their dicks.

I motioned for the other two to come over to where I was briskly working up and down on Akram's cock, and they bracketed me on either side of the chair. In that position I could lean over and take them in my mouth. I alternated sucking on Mr. Khanna and Mr. Ayer while still fucking on Akram.

Akram was starting to pick up steam, however, and I could feel the little twitters that told me he was about to come. So I let the other two go and concentrated on Akram.

I leaned over and kissed him deeply, letting my tongue explore his mouth, and he reached up and squeezed my jiggling breasts, and lightly pinched my nipples. I was beginning to feel my own climax start to build as Akram's cock filled me just to the brim.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-10-2022, 08:15 AM