Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
07--------------------------------------------------

I had not been in office for 10 minutes when Ranjeet called me, I knew the rule, and when I started walking to his office I started undressing myself. When I entered in his office I was totally nude only in my heels. He was already talking on phone, he pointed towards his la, I knew what he meant by that, I went to him, and got on my knees, unzipped his pant and took that monster out. And started licking like a bitch I was for him. I was enjoying his cock. He had his hand on my head, grabbing my hair. Pushing his monster cock deep inside my mouth, by then I had been perfectionist in taking that whole cock in my mouth without gagging. When he came, he came in my mouth I swallowed it all. I had come to love the taste of his cum. He came a lot.

When he was done I was not told to go to so I just sat there licking his cock at fullest. Then while talking he put his hands on my boobs. Then signaled me to get up and sit in his lap, I obeyed him as I sat on his lap. While he was talking on the phone. He would talk to someone and then while listening he will kiss on my boobs.

I could feel his dick getting harder again. I was feeling heat between my ass crack. I knew that his tool would be ready any minute and will fuck me senseless. I started to rub my ass a little to make him harder faster. He put his hand on receiver and told me.

"It s your husband, you want to talk?"

I did not say anything as I was busy in rubbing my hot ass over his crotch. He was becoming hard again. Heat was burning between his legs and my ass. He got receiver near my face.

"Hello…"

"Hi dear...Ranjeet Sir, said you have been sick..."

"Ohm nothing serious...Manohar...Just..." I did not know I want to talk about anything at the moment, "Look Manohar, I am alright now, so don’t worry ok?"

Meanwhile I was still rubbing my ass. Voice of Manohar at the moment was most irritating to me. I just wanted to throw away that damn phone and take that gorgeous cock in me. My pussy was becoming wet. My juices started flowing out.

"Manohar we are just working on some project, I talk to you later ok?"

"Oh yes, Shalini, Ranjeet Sir, told me, you had been working too hard, get some rest ok? You should take of your health too"

By that time Ranjeet had got up and was just going to penetrate in my ass. It would have been easier of he put that in my pussy, as my pussy was now fully capable of taking that size with no problem, after having two days of constant fucking. But Khurana sir, had not taken my ass, so I was little tight at the moment, and without lubrication it would have been harder. I knew I was going to scream.

"I am fine Manohar, Look I will talk to you later, ok? Bye now" I put the receiver down, not knowing if he was still on the line or not. As Ranjeet entered in me, I screamed. He was brutal.

"You think you can escape, from this pain, admit it you love it"

"I love it", I better agree with him, and I was not lying, I was enjoying the pain.

"I knew bitch, you are the exact type of woman, who loves real man"

"Yes real man..."

I pushed in with many hard strokes, for 5 minutes. When he was done, I was still on the desk my head on table. My body still recovering from hard fuck he had given me in the ass. His phone again rang and he picked it up.

"Yes dad"

"Ok"

"Today?"

"Who?"

"Oh...she..."

"OK..."

"No nothing important"

"OK I will"

"Right now?"

"Ok"

He put the receiver down, told me to put my clothes on and get out of his office and got to my office, and to do it hurry. I started putting my clothes on, as I walked out of his office, in was just buttoning my shirt, when I saw Mr. Khurana enter the lobby. As he saw me, a smile crossed his face. We embraced and kissed. Somehow it felt naughty, letting him taste his own cum. I don’t think I he noticed the difference in taste, as both father and son tasted the same.

"Still carrying my love juice huh?"

"You bet?", somehow every time around Mr. Khurana I felt confident.

"Go to your office, and wait, I have surprise for you"

"Oh really, I can wait"

"I will better say, go to your home and pack your bag, or …just be ready to leave…we don’t need anything"

"We? What are you talking daddy?"

"Just wait dear its surprise for you"

I did as he said. After 15 minutes my phone rang, and Ranjeet told me that I will have to go with Mr. Khurana on some business meeting, in Mumbai. And I have to just go with him, as he needs someone with him, and Mr. Khurana insisted on me. I was shocked and happy and excited at the moment.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-10-2022, 11:50 PM