Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Morning was another different experience. I was woken up by a little pain on my breast, although the pain was also pleasurable. When I came to my senses, I saw Mr.Khurana, having his head between my boobs, sucking one. I smiled as i thought of him as a baby, sucking my boobies, his one hand was pulling me closer to me. I tried to move, when i felt that he was not moving, and realized the he was still sleeping. He was sucking my breast in sleep, my be he wake up in the middle of the night , and started sucking my breast. And fell sleep, while sucking. It was wonderful feeling. NO wonder I was feeling the pain, as he was sucking my right breast at that time, I tried to pull it away, as I pulled it out, I saw his mouth still pretending to feel my nipple, I almost felt guilty of pulling. Then I put my left breast in his mouth, he took it in and started to suck it. it felt so erotic, i put my hand on his head, and started caressing it, pulling him closer to me. Then I took his head in my embrace, without disturbing him, and tried to lay there, and having a feeling of my boobs sucked by a baby, a big baby. I he opened his eyes, still sucking my nipples. I wish I had milk in them to feed him. To give him what he was searching for. Trying to get it out of my boobs. To give him back the love he had given me so far in two days. When he looked up at me, with his beautiful eyes, i touched hi cock with my foot, and realized it was hard again. "Morning lover!", I said in more teasing voice. he had to struggle to pull out his mouth,"Morning Dear" "What? cant get enough of these boobies?" He smiled and went on sucking again. I was enjoying it, he and the way of sucking. I wanted to go donw on him, and suck that beautiful cock of his. But could not let, the nipple let out of his mouth. So I rolled on to him, to put my one leg on his other side, without breaking contact between his lips and my nipples. I tired to take hi cock in me, as his dick was big enough to touch my ass. To take it in I would have to break him from sucking, which was not the option so I let his cock head rub in my ass crack. When it would touch my asshole, I an exotic sensation feels would run through my body. I was teasing myself. He saw me struggling and let my nipple go, which made me able to take his cock in me instantly. “ooohhhhhhhhhhhh”, I started gasped as went all the way in me. “Oh my god it is so big” “Take it in baby”

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-10-2022, 09:53 AM