Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
We kissed again, pressed up against each other. He gently caressed my breasts, kissing my neck and lightly nipping at my sensitive skin. The primal need to fuck that usually took over us was replaced with gentle kissing, soft touching, and quiet moans. Mr. Khurana moved me onto my back so he could suck on my breasts while he gently rubbed my pussy. That man could suck, making me feel like mother nursing his baby son. I wished there was milk in my jugs, so that i could feed this real man.I pulled his head closer to my breast, pressing him harder against my boobs. It had me wet within a few moments and I could feel his cock hardening, pressing against my thigh. He let his hardening cock rub against my slit, my juices getting it slick. I moaned, grinding against his cock, his head rubbing against my tip. The heavy petting was making my pussy throb, and I wrapped my legs around his waist before pulling him to my lips, kissing him hard. Mr. Khurana took that as a sign that I was ready and he pushed into my pussy slowly.

This time was different -- his thrusts were slow but deep, still passionate, but there was more to it than the heated fucking that was usually there. I moaned softly as he thrust in and out of me, his lips on my neck. His slow thrusting was still building me up, especially once he let his hand drift down between us and rub my clit. He made me cum just before he did, and I felt his hot seed shoot into me. I loved the feeling of him cumming inside me, and I murmured this to him as he rested against me, his cock still inside me, softening. I had totally forgotten that I had not take my pills. And did not bother me at all, why I don't know, it seems natural to have him cum inside me, nothing could be wrong with wonderful feeling.

He moved off me, rolling next to me and pulling me close to him. As I started to drift off, I wondered when exactly our passionate, heated fucking had turned into something more. I threw the thought out of my head, telling myself that Mr. Khurana was just there to just satisfy his physical need, and while it was great, "something more" was not in the question. I was just tired, and fucking didn't always have to be hard and fast, it was just as enjoyable slow and leisurely. My tired mind was just over-analyzing things. And beside, It did not matter, if he was just using me, I was happy for being used by him, if being used, gives so much pleasure and satisfaction.

Bing with Ranjeet was always thrilling and I would always be thinking of my husband, how wrong i was doing, and how great it felt to cheat and do something daring. Fear of being caught, embarrassment. But With Mr' Khurana it was natural, I had nothing in my mind, I felt safe with him, more than I felt with any man, in my life. He felt so wonderful inside me, like he belonged there. I was worried about his pleasure. Feeling thought, led me to sleep, a very satisfied woman, very fucked and loved and cared.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-10-2022, 05:23 AM