Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 71

While devika started to go to call Rahim and Anand, suddenly from nowhere it started raining heavily. Rain is pouring down and there is thunder and lightning as well. Dark clouds loomed over them with heavy winds as well. Devika understood that it is not safe keep Vishnu lay there alone. She came back to Vishnu
Devika - Omg vishnu its raining heavly, its not safe for you to lay here. There is lightning , we have to find a shade
Vishnu also did not expect the rain and was thinking what to do
Devika - Vishnu are you ok
Vishnu - ma'am I still have lot of pain , I dont think I can walk back
Devika - we will stay underneath that tree until the rain calms down. I will help you
Devika pulled Vishnu and he acted again as if he is in lot of pain and they slowly walked towards the tree. Both of them by now are completely wet.
Devika - Vishnu sit here, hopefully the rain will go away
They waited for 30 minutes and still there is no sign of rain getting over. It is still pouring down heavily. It is already past 6pm and it is getting darker
Devika - I dont know what to do ..Im getting scared..are we going to get stuck here
Even Vishnu started worrying now. They waited anxiously without knowing what to do. After sometime they saw someone coming from a distance. Devika shouted for help and a dark person with long hair and beard came towads them He looked like a village person and is just wearing a dhothi
Person - what happened, what are you both doing here
Devika - Can you please help us, we got stuck here and he is hurt and cannot walk. we need to get back to the town
Person - Its raining heavily, now you cannot go back , there is a landslide and the road is blocked
Devika - Oh no.what we will do..we need to go back somehow
Person - How will you go back...the road is blocked. How did you guys come here
Devika - We came here for a tour, our car is near the treehouse
Person - oh it is 2 km from here, there is no point going there as you will not be able to go back because of the landslide
Devika - Oh no what we will do now

Village man looked both of the for some time and asked

Person - are you both husband and wife

Devika thought it would be good to yes, to avoid unecessary doubts and further questions fromthe person
Devika - yes
Person - What you can do is spent the night here. There is a nearby tribal village. You both can stay there and in the morning landslide would be cleared and you can go
Devika stood there without knowing what to do
Person - That's the only option we have.And in the village we can treat his injury also
Devika - But our family would be getting worried if we dont get back
Person- Dont worry there is a satelite phone given by the government for emergency contact as our village kind of isolated from the outside world. So for emergency communication government gave that phone. So you can use that phone to contact your family
Vishnu was listening to their conversation an told it would good idea if we stay back. Devika also agreed seeing no other option
Person - Go then lets go before it gets really dark
Devika -ok
Person - my name is Cheran, im the only person in the village who is educated and goes to the town for the job
Cheran went ahead and and asked Vishnu to climb on his back as he pretended that he cannot walk. They walked through the forest amidst the heavy rain and after walking for 30 minutes they reached the village. Because of the heavy rain no one was seen outside. There was like 15 small huts in that place
Cheran - This is our village. there are total 35 people living here including 5 children. Lets get inside the hut.
They went inside one of the hut. It was a really small hut with just one room. And water is dripping from roof here and there. Cheran lit a petromax lamp, there was no electricity in the village.
Devika - Are you staying alone
Cheran - No I have a son who is 8 year old. He might be on the other hut playing with his friends
Devika - What about your wife?
Cheran - Its a sad story , she passed away during my son's birth. Leaving both of us alone. My son he has not even seen her mother
Devika - im sorry to hear that
Cheran - Thats ok..You guys stay here..I dont think the rain will go away soon. I will go and get clothes for both of you to change these wet dress you are wearing
Vishnu sat on the floor , still acting pain. Devika looked worried thinking about her husband and child. Cheran came back in few minutes with some clothes.
Cheran - Yeah I have brought some clothes for you to change.
He gave a white dhothi to vishnu and told
Cheran - Madam, Women here do not wear sari or anyother modern dress like in town. So I could get only these for you. Hope you will not mind. You can keep your clothes for drying so by tomorrow you can wear it. Is it ok
Devika knew she did not have an choice
Devika - Thats ok cheran , it will work. and thanks for the help
Cheran - You guys can use the room , I and my son will sleep outside the room. Sorry we dont have much facility in this hut
Devika - thats ok we will adjust dont worry
Cheran - Ok then , so you can change. I will get some food and also the phone for you. so you can contact home
Devika - ok
Saying that cheran helped vishnu to get inside the room, Devika also followed them. Inside the room , there is a small bed. One person only can sleep in it. Cheran lit a lamp inside the room as well and made vishnu sit on the bed.
Cheran - ok you guys take rest, i will come back
Cheran went outside the room and he set some fire in the kitchen and kept water for boiling.
Inside the room, devika is really worried and tensed
Vishnu - It's ok, dont worry madam everything is fine. You can call your husband and let him know that you are safe. And we can leave tomorrow morning. Im thinking what would be rahim and anand doing. They also might have got stuck and worried about us
Devika - we contact them also. and how is your leg
Vishnu - I'm still having pain, but little better
Devika - ok Vishnu , get changed otherwise you will get sick
Vishnu - Yeah, you are also wet and also should gt changed fast
Devika - Is he still outside
Vishnu - Yeah he is cooking something
Devika - Then how will i get changed if he is standing outside, there i no door or curtain
Vishnu - idea, you take your saree and hang it there covering the entrance, so it will work as a curtain and also you saree will get dry doing that
Devika - yeah that will work. Ok do you want help changing, are you ok
Vishnu - im ok madam, i cannot stand up,i will sit in the bed and change
Saying that vishnu removed his wet tshirt, and using a towel wiped off his body. Then he removed his dothi, he was sitting in his wet underwear.He wiped off his leg as well with the towel. Vishnu then tried to wear the new dhothi given by cheran, as he was shy to remove underwear infront of devika
Devika - Vishnu, you should remove that a well, as it is wet and you will fall sick wearing cold cloth.
Vishnu was still hesitant
Devika - I will turn around, you dont have to be shy
Devika turned around, vishnu removed his wet inners and as he had to stand up to wear the dhothi, vishnu pretented that he is in pain
Vishnu - Ouch ...
Devika turned back to see, vishnu struggling to get up. she can see his naked butt. But she did not mind as vishnu is like her own brother
Devika - Are you alright
Devika came near vishnu to help him
Devika - I will help you
Vishnu hid his crotch, when devika came near him. Devika took the dhothi and tied it from his back without looking at his penis. And she helped him lay down on the bed
Vishnu - Thank you madam. Now you go ahead and change, your saree is all wet
Devika thought for a moment and asked
Devika - How will I change when you are here
Vishnu - Madam as if I have not seen. You were topless all the time when you where carrying me. Now why you should be shy
Devika - Chee...studpid I was trying to help you..and dont keep that in your mind. You are a little kid...
Vishnu - Haha...yeah im a kid, so it doesnt matter you can change while im here
Devika - Atleast, turn to the other side
Vishnu - Madam i can lay down like this only,Im in pain I cannot turn. Dont waste your get changed fast. Otherwise you will catch fever
Devika took a sigh and walked to the corner of the room. Vishnu was watching her laying there, again thanking god for this opportunity. Devika wiped her head with the towel and slowly removed the saree from her shoulder. She undbangd the saree and as Vishnu advised hanged the saree infront of the entrance to the room. So noone can see from outside
Vishnu - See my idea was perfect
Devika looked at Vishnu and gave a smile
Devika - now close your eyes
Vishnu - Why..Im not closing
Devika - Vishnuuu...
Vishnu- Why should i close...you saw me changing, so i can also see you
Devika - vishnuuu..you are really getting naughty these days
Vishnu - madam you know already that im a good boy and you are my lovely sister
Devika did not argue with him, as he has already seen her topless. She again went to the corner of the room and turned her back towards vishnu and slowly started unhooking her blouse. She peeled off the blouse from her body and dropped to the floor. She then brought her hand to her back and quickly unhooked her white bra and removed it. Vishnu can see his teacher standing there in her dark petticoat showing her smooth back. Devika took the towel and wiped her hands, shoulder and breast. Vishnu could see the sides of her breast jiggling while she was wiping her body.

She then tied loosened the knot of her petticoat and inserted her hand inside and without dropping the petticoat removed her panty from inside. Vishnu saw her panty on her anklets, she stepped out of it. Devika then wrapped the towel on her waist and removed the petticoat as well without exposing anything to vishnu. She was standing there just in the towel tied to her waist. She took another towel wiped her legs. Vishnu was able to see her hanging breast from behind as she was bent to wipe the legs. After that she took out the dress brought by cheran.
To her surprise it was just a long cloth like a bedsheet, nothing else. She wrapped it around her waist and wore it like a saree. The cloth was not long enough, it barely reached her knees. And wth other end she put over her left shoulder covering her breast like a pallu. Her entire left side was exposed and she has to be extra careful for not to display her left breast.
Devika took all the clothes and hanged it on the rope in the room. Vishnu was happy to see her in that dress. It was similar dress she was wearing for shooting.
Cheran by the time got some food and also the satelight phone. Devika spoke with her husband and told him that they are safe and is staying at a resthouse in the forest and will come back tomorrow. Vishnu contacted Anand and came to know that they are also stuck in the forest and is staying in the tree house. Vishnu told next day morning they will to the tree house and will go together from there. Because of the network issue they could not speak much and vishnu couldnt explain about his lucky day to his friends. They had the food and spoke wih cheran for sometime and came back to the room and it was still raining alot. Cheran told that he will sleep outside and they can sleep in the room. Vishnu and devika came back to the room. Vishnu was still limping and he laid down on the bed. Devika applied some herbal medicine to his knee, which was given by Cheran
Vishnu noticed some ueasiness on Devika
Vishnu - What happened madam, are you not feeling well
Devika -Nothing im ok
Vishnu - You does not seem ok.. Are you feeling feeverish
Devika - No vishnu , its not that
Vishnu - then what it is
Devika - Its ok vishnu , you will not understand
Vishnu - I will understand only if you tell me
Devika - Im ok...Its just the pain
Vishnu - What pain
Devika - its because I have not breastfed since morning. So milk has filled and it is giving me pain
Vishnu - Where are you having pain, may be I can give you a massage
Devika - Stupid, Im having pain on my breast..what you are going to massage me there or what
Vishnu - If you want I can massage
Devika - dont talk rubbish...you lay there and take rest..its ok
Tears were rolling down her cheaks. Devika went outside and took a bowl from the kitchen and came back and sat on the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed , her back towards vishnu who was lying down in the bed
Vishnu - Madam do you want any help
Devika - No I can manage it, just lay down the there
Devika removed the pallu from her shoulder. From the position where vishnu is laying, he could see her naked back as well her right side boobs. Devika kept the bowl under breast and started pressing her breast. Milk started flowing into the bowl. Vishnu could hear the sound of milk coming out of her breast and getting filled in the bowl. She squeezed all the milk out of her breast and emptied both her breast. She felt very relieved. She wiped off the breast with the cloth she is wearing and covered her breast again.
Vishnu - Are you ok now
Devika - Yes im fine now
Vishnu - Madam I have a request
Devika - What is it
Vishnu - Can i drink that milk in the bowl
Devika turned back and looked at vishnu with surprise. Vishnu smiled and gave a innocent childish face
Vishnu - Pleaseee.. madam
Devika smiled at his innocence and pinched his cheaks
Devika - you are so childish
Devika gave the bowl to Vishnu, Vishnu got up in the bed and took the bowl from her and tasted it and smiled at devika
Devika - How does it taste
Vishnu - Its sweet like you
Saying that he drank whole milk in one shot.Devika felt a motherly love for vishnu seeing him drinking her milk
Vishnu - It would have been more sweeter if i was able to drink it directly from
Vishnu pointed towards her breast
Devika - omg you are so unbelievable....
Devika showed a fake anger and playfully slapped his shoulder
Devika - Now you are like my son. It is only my son who had drank my milk before
Saying that devika brushed his hair in motherly affection
Vishnu - what about your husband has he drank your milk
Devika - you dirty ...naughty
she pinched his ear
Vishnu - Please tell na madam,,has he ever drank your milk
Devika - What are you asking Vishnu
Vishnu - Tell na madam please
Devika smiled with shyness and covered her face
Vishnu - so he has drank it right?
Devika - omg vishnu
Vishnu - tell na
Devika - what to tell, its obvious husbands will do those things
Vishnu - haha...and did he directly drank from there
Devika again pinched his ear
Devika - its too much...its time to sleep for my naughty kid, we have to go back at the earliest tomorrow

Devika stood up
Devika - you can sleep on the bed, i will sleep on the floor
Vishnu - What are you saying madam,its cold on the floor. you will be definitely sic tomoorow
Devika - thats ok vishnu, we dont have enough space on the bed
Vishnu - we can adjust madam, i dont require much space. Seriously i wont allow you to sleep on the floor. Then i can sleep on floor, you can ake the bed
Devika- no no...you are hurt and you need good sleep
Vishnu - Then you also sleep here we have enough space we can adjust. I know you dont want to sleep here, as you still feel im a stranger
Devika - No i dont have any problem sleeping with, you are like my brother its just because of less space
Vishnu gave a sad face
Devika - dont be sad, i will sleep here
Vishnu was thrilled and cannot believe his luck, and his dream is coming true, he is going to sleep with his teacher. Vishnu made space for devika. Devika sat on the bed , untied her hair and picked the blanket and laid down near vishnu. There wasnt any space for two actually, their body was touching each other. Devika covered them with the blanket
Devika - Now sleep and take rest, tomorrow you will feel better.
Vishnu was feeling aroused , the thought itself sleeping th hottest women in planet itself is making him excited. They both laid there without speaking anything. Only the noise of heavy rain can be heard. Vishnu did not have the courage to do anything, he did not want to spoil the faith he has built in devika's mind. He was lying there awake thinking what can be done. Devika was half asleep, due to the tiresome day. Suddenly an idea struck Vishnu.A smile came to his face, thinking what could happen. He closed his eyes and pretended like sleeping and started shivering his body making devika wake up
Devika saw vishnu is shivering and got worried
Devika - Vishnu are you ok, what happened..vishnu vishnu
Vishnu - Im feeling so cold..im not feeling...its so cold...
Vishnu acted as if he is feeling cold and not well ,he shivered his body. Devika got worried and thought for moment and felt sad for Vishnu
Devika - dont worry...you are ok...you will be alright
Saying that devika turned to her left side and put her right hand over vishnu and tightly hugged him from side to give him some warmth. She pulled the blanket over them and laid there by hugging vishnu. After some time devika went again back to sleep. But Vishnu was over the moon, in his wildest dreams he never thought that he will be sleeping hugging devika. Devika had kept her hand over his bare chest. Her face is resting on his shoulder. He can feel her breath on his face. Her right breast is crushed on his chest, he could feel the softness of her breast on his chest. He cannot see anything as they are covered in the blanket. Vishnu looked at devika and made sure that she is sleeping and slowly removed the blanket down little. He could see devika's naked back, one her breast is pressed against hs chest. And the pallu she is wearing is still intact and is still covering her breast. He took out his left hand and slowly touched the exposed portion of her right side breast which is pressed against his chest. With his fingers he could feel the softness of the breast.
He did not sleep at all, he wanted to try his luck again. so this time he came with another idea. He slowly tried lift her hand which is placed over him. When she tried to life the hand , devika became half awake and asked
Devika- what happened vishnu...
Vishnu - I need to go pee
Devika - ok
Devika turned back and started sleeping on her back. Vishnu slowly got up from th bed and went outside and and came back after 10 minutes. He made sure that devika has gone back to sleep. He slowly came and sat on the bed looking at devika sleeping. He then slowly removed the blanket from her chest and kept it on her stomach. she was still sleepng. With trembling hands he held the end of the cloth she was wearing to cover her breast and slowly removed it away from breast, bringing both the breast to his view in its full glory. From the lamp light and full moon light he was able to see her two beautiful boobs up close. He enjoyed the view for some time, he could see, how big is her breast and her nipple is sticking out from coldness. Vishnu took his finger slowly touched her nipple, felt its hardness and felt her aerola and the softness of the breast. Next 15 minutes he appreciated her beauty by slightly touching, brushing, poking her breast and nipple without waking her up. And when thought devika might wake up, laid down on the bed and covered them with blanket. He did not cover breast with the cloth she was wearing,instead he covered both of them blanket and this time turned his left and hugged devika.Pressing his chest to her naked breast and kept his left hand over her. He made sure that his hand is touching her breast and feeling he softness. At some point he also fell asleep hugging devika like that.

Morning devika woke up first hearing children playing outside, she looked at vishnu, he was still sleeping hugging her. She slowly removed his hand and sat up on the bed, her blanket fell to her lap she was surprised to see her topless. She thought may be in the sleep the cloth might have drifted away. she quickly covered her nakedness and got out of the bed. It has stopped raining. But their clothes are still wet. She came outside and saw cheran has already woken up and gave tea to her. He then took her outside and introduced her to the village. There was a small bathroom ouside, she went inside the bathroom completed the morning duties and took a shower as well and came outside wearing another similar cloth provided by cheran. She saw vishnu also has woken up and sipping team

Devika - how is your leg
Vishnu - feeling good, medicine had helped, now there is only little pain
Devika- good, we have to as soon as possible
Cheran - they have started clearing up he road, ou would be able to go by noon
Devika - oh no it will more time ...
Cheran - dont worry it should be ok by noon. In the time you can enjoy our festival
Devika - what festival
Cheran - today is a auspicious day for us. Every year we celeberate this day. like offering thanks to god for everything
Devika- ok
Cheran - There will be lot of games, which you can enjoy. Firt we will hace breakfast

By the time they finished their breakfast, the whole village got ready for the celeberation. Everyone came outside their hut There was some pooja and dance and all. Cheran came to devika and vishnu and told
Cheran - Now its time for some playfull games. Which you also should participate
Devika - No im not participating ,I cant
Cheran - No madam as per the village rule all couples should participate in this games. As you both are married you also shoud also participate
Everyone gathered there encouraged them and devika did not have any other choice than accepting
Cheran was the announcer for all the events
Cheran - Ok lets us start, first is couple's race. In this event all the couples will compete with each other. It is a race, husband's have to lift their wife and run, whoever reaches the finish line will win. Ok everyone get ready and stand near this line
There was a white line drawn in the ground and there are also tracks for each couple
Cheran - When the whistle is blowed , you have to start the race by lifting your wife. And remeber you cannot drop your wife until you reach the finish line
Everyone got ready, Vishnu and devika also came and stood near the starting line.
Devika - Vishnu...I dont want to play these..cant we ust go home.Im geting worried
Vishnu - Madam, it will take time for the road blockage to be removed, we dont have no other choice untilthe road is cleared. it will be done by noon
Devika - Oh no...this is crazy
Vishnu - dont worry madam..just relax...now concentrate on the race, we have to win
Devika - They still think we are husband and wife...hehehe
Devika - Do you think that you can lift me...
Vishnu - madam..you dont know how strong i'am
Devika - Vishnu...dont hurt yourself..im heavy
Vishnu - dont worry madam im going to win the race

Cheran - Alright everyone....get ready.....1...2....3...Go..

Vishnu immediately bend down and lifted devika by her bottom, he kept his hands below her ass and lifed her and started running. There was 4 other couples apart from them. Devika was little heavy for vishnu and he struggled to run. They are currently placed last.
Devika - Vishnu...come on.fast we are loosing
Devika was sliding down through his hands as vishnu struggled to hold her. He was loosing his grip and tried to lift her further up to tighten the grip again. When he did that his right hand slid underneath her skirt and grabbed her naked ass. It was complete accident but vishnu realised where is his hand placed. He grabbed her naked ass flesh tightly and tried to run as fast as possible. Devika did not realise that his hand is palming her ass globes while he was running. She was too excited on the race and wanted to win it. Vishnu enjoyed the softness of huge ass in his right palm.
They are currently placed 3rd and there was only 50 more meters to run.Vishnu ran as fast as possible. Devika was again slipping through his hands, he tightened his grip on her ass, he using his right hand grabbed her entire naked left butt cheek tightly and ran fast as posibble. But still they could only finish 2nd. They reached the finish line, and vishnu dropped devika to the ground, he was satisfied as he was able to squeese her ass for a good five minutes. Vishnu was panting without getting breath.
Devika - Oh we just missed...it ok still we got second
Vishnu - madam , I was struggling to hold you
Devika - I told you Im heavy, or you ok
Vishnu - Yeah I'm good
Cheran - Ok, we have winners here today. Now let's move to the next game. This is an exciting fun game. This is also for the couples present here. The name of the game is " find your partner". In the game both wife and huband will be blindfolded and they have to find each other. Each women will stand in the centre blindfolded, and men will come to them, they also would be blindfolded. And at the end each one them have to guess, who is their partner.It is a fun game.
Devika - What game is this? how are we going to guess without seeing them
Cheran - That's the fun part, you can use your hands and touch them inorder to identify, but no seeing. Each of them will get 15 seconds to identify each. And the couple who identifies each other correctly will win
Devika was not comfortable hearing about this game
Devika - Vishnu , i dont want to play this game
Vishnu - madam, whats wrong in it
Devika - I dont want anyone to touch me
Vishnu - Madam, dont worry.. its just for 15 seconds thats all, dont make a scene here. They helped us by giving shelter and food, and we will be going from here within couple of hours and we wont see thm again. Do you want them to know that we ae not couple, which make them think about us in a bad way. Just take it as a game only
Devika thought about it and agreed as she thought Vishnu made sense, She doesnt want them to know that Vishnu is not her husband, that will make her a bad woman infront of all these people. So she agreed to play the game and did not object
Devika - How are we going to recognise each other
Vishnu - I dont know, just give a guess
Cheran - Ok everyone get ready. Cheran blindfolded everyone and made them stand at apart
Cheran - Ok lets start then
First turn was for another lady, she was brought to the front.
And Cheran tied everyone's mouth as well, to make sure they are talking to each other.
Cheran brought the first man towards the girl. Vishnu and Devika could hear crowd shouting and cheering the participants. They heard crowd whistling at some point but could not understand why as they were blind folded. After some time , the crowd clapped.
Cheran - Alright, so the first gir'ls turn is over, all the 4 men went to her and now she should guess who is her husband.
The girl told Cheran its the 4th person wh came to her.
Cheran - Ok we will let her know if she is correct at the end of the game. Now the turn for the next girl.
Devika suddenly felt someone's hand touching her shoulder
Cheran - Next is you madam.
He guided devika to the centre. Her eyes and mouth was tied with cloth so sh cant see or talk. Her heart was beating fast, still confused about the came. The crowd welcomed her with big cheer
At the same time Vishnu was really excited about the game, one his first turn he only touched the girl's face as he also dsnt know how to play the game. And while on his way back, Cheran whispered in his ear " Hey Vishnu, actually inorder to identify, you can touch anywhere not only on the face. You can touch any part of the body which might help you to identify your wife'
Devika was standing in the centre and Cheran brought the first man infront of her.
Cheran - Ok the girl will have now 15 seconds to identify whether it her husband or not. Time starts now

Devika did not know what to do,so she raised her hand touched his head and hair and her time got over
Cheran - Now it his chance
He also started with her head, they he touched her face. Devika felt his hand on her nose and neck. And he touched her shoulder at the time was up
Now the turn for 2nd person . Cheran held vishnu's hand this time and guided him towards the centre and on the way he whispered to his ear " bro make sure your having fun, If it was me at your place, I will make sure that I thoroughly enjoy this girl. She has the biggest ass I have ever seen, I would love to grab those"
Cheran knew as Vishnu is blindfolded he doesnt know if he reffering to Devika. But Vishnu managed to find a space at the corner of his eyes, where the cloth was tied and looked through tiny space and found devika standing there.
Cheran - Alright lets start. First the girls turn
Devika this time touched his face and also brushed her hand over his chest to check if it was Vishnu. That was maximum she could do.
Cheran - Ok time is up. Now your turn and he touched Vishnu
Vishnu doesnt want to miss this chance, as he knew that there is no way devika could identify him as she is blindfolded.
Vishnu took out his hand and placed it on her left shoulder. He doesnt want to waste the time as he got only 15 seconds to enjoy his sexy teacher.He swiftly took his hand from shoulder placed it on her side midriff and quickly took his palm inside her pallu and grabbed her left breast, he gave a hard squeeze. He understood the softness of it and felt how firm it is. Her breast was bigger than what he thought. Devika was not expecting this attack and she squealed with pain as Vishnu gave one more hard squeeze and while he took out his hand he held her protruding nipple between his fingers and pulled it. Devika screamed, but her sound did not came outside. Devika tried to move from there, but to her surprise Cheran came from behind and held her shoulder not allowing to move. The whole crowd cheered seeing Vishnu's action.
Now Vishnu released her breast and quickly dropped his hand to her thighs and in one quick motion he inserted his hand inside her waist cloth and touched her mound with his fingers. Vishnu reached the correct spot and found devika has trimmed hairs there. He quickly searched and found her clit. He pressed her clit, rubbed it and grabbed with fingers. Devika tried to shut her thighs as tightly as possible to avoid him access. But Vishnu hand already had found it destination. He tried to insert his finger inside, he found the pussy opening and pushed his middle finger. He was successfull and was able to insert half his fingers. At the same time with thumb he pressed her clit. He enjoyed her pussy for 10 seconds. The whole crowd was clapping & chearing , seeing the acivities of Vishnu.And atlast Vishnu's time was over, he took his hands off devika and went back to the place completely satisfied, he didnt even think in his dream that he would be this luck. He thanked god for giving him this unexpected opportunity. He smelled his fingers which touched his beautiful teacher's pussy. The smell of Devika's pussy made him ecstatic.
Meantime devika tried to leave from there as she doesnt want to continue the game. She was about to open her blindfold, when Cheran stopped her
Cheran - Madam you cannot open it yet, there is one more person left, Please stay here dont move.
Devika couldnt speak as her mouth also was tied, she made voice showing she cannot continue, but no sound came out other than a small squeal. Cheran stopped her from moving by holding both her hands and keeping her steady from behind
Cheran – Madam, listen game is not over. We have one more person more after that you can guess the right person
Vishnu, who was standing on the other side, still eyes covered was able to see from the small gap on the corner of his eyes. He saw Devika struggling and Cheran holding her not allowing her to move. He then saw a well build dark man approaching her. His eyes was also tied and he was also there when participating on the other game. He is one of the married in the village. He came and stood infront of Devika. It was Devika’s turn first. Vishnu saw devika reluctant first, but upon some encouragement from Cheran, she just like before touched the face, hair and chest of the person standing opposite her. And soon her time is over.
And next came the other person’s chance and Vishnu again saw from the corner of his eyes the pair of hands exploring his favorite teacher’s body. Vishnu saw, his hands touching her stomach and searching for her deep navel and when he found the spot he inserted his index finger inside the navel checking its depth. Then his hands went behind her, he took both his hands behind and grabbed her huge ass from underneath the waist cloth she was wearing. Vishnu saw his ugly hands cupping her ass cheeks couple of times. And then he brought his hands to front and vishnu saw his hand going inside the pallu she was wearing and grabbing her breasts and squeezing it hard. Vishnu really felt bad for Devika. Even though he himself was doing all these to her, he did not like other people touching devika. But he is helpless and cannot do anything here. And the time was about to run off, when Vishnu noticed something else through the corner of his eyes. He saw while the other guy was enjoying her breast, Cheran had his right hand inside Devika’s waist cloth and was squeezing her bulging ass. Cheran rubbed, squeezed and weighed both her ass cheeks while the other person played with her breast. The audience who was sitting in the front cannot see what Cheran was doing from behind. Soon the time was over both men released her. Vishnu understood that Cheran is also a bad person.
Soon the game was over and each person was asked to guess their partner. Everyon was still eyes closed. Devika was not interested in the game anymore told she does not know. And Vishnu, who was able to see through his blindfold correctly identified Devika. As soon as the cloth tied on her eyes was removed, Devika walked to the hut without saying anything clearly upset. Vishnu spoke with other people for some time and took part in other games and later went to the hut with lunch for himself and Devika.
He went inside the room and found Devika sitting on the bed, she had tears on her eyes and it looked she was crying for all this time.
Vishnu – What happened madam, why you did not come outside. Everyone was asking where did you go? I told them that you are not feeling good. Is everything ok?
There was no response from Devika. And Vishnu understood that she is really upset. But he pretended as if nothing has happened.
Vishnu – I have got lunch for us. And also I have phoned Rahim and Anand and they told the road is almost clear and we could leave in an hour. So we have to get ready
Still there was no response from Devika
Vishnu – Madam, What happened, why are you not talking?
Vishnu kneeled down infront of her and saw tears coming from her eyes
Vishnu – Madam, are you crying what happened?
Devika couldn’t hold anymore and burst into tears and started crying. Vishnu understood he himself and others have gone more than needed and crossed their limits. But who can resist when you have such a hot lady infront of you in skimpy clothes. Even a saint could turn devil
Vishnu lifted her chin up and showed a worrying face. Devika cried and kept her forhead on Vishnu’s shoulder and weeped.
Vishnu – Madam, what happened? Tell me. Stop crying ma’am..
Vishnu kept his hand on her back and tried to console her
Vishnu – Tell me ma’am what
Devika atlast spoke, while still keeping her head on his shoulder
Devika – Vishnu..lets go from here. I don’t want to stay here anymore..These people are not good
Vishnu – What happened madam?. Yeah we can go in 1 hour ..what happened suddenly. You were happy after the 1st game…What happened after that.
Devika – I cant even tell you Vishnu… Im feeling so bad
Devika kept on weeping. And Vishnu tried to comfort her by patting her shoulder
Vishnu – Its ok ma’am…don’t worry im here..tell me what happened
Vishnu made her sit straight on the bed and wiped her tears with fingers and tried to console her
Vishnu – Tell madam what happened, lets find a solution
Devika – There is no solution Vishnu
Vishnu – What happened madam?
Devika – Vishnu….they..they misbehaved to me
Vishnu showed fake surprise and asked
Vishnu – Who?
Devika – I don’t know, who was it ..the last 2 people who came infront of me… they are the ones..those rascals…they misbehaved
Vishnu – What did they do ?
Devika – I cant tell you Vishnu… They did everything
Vishnu – What do you mean ma’am?
Devika – Vishnu..they touched me everywhere and grabbed my private parts and enjoyed….I feel like defeated and violated… I feel ashamed…Why did I come here
Vishnu – Oh fuck… who were they…Oh my god… I will go thrash them
Devika – I don’t know Vishnu…My eyes were closed
Vishnu – This is so bad… I feel angry.. Im going to go outside and find who is it
Devika – No Vishnu..No….dont go…I don’t want to get humiliated again.. I just want to leave from
Vishnu – Im sorry madam…it is all because of us… Its all because we brought you here for the webseries… Its all our mistake
Devika – No , Vishnu.. Its not your fault. You guys were just trying to save the poor child through this webseries. Its all because of bad luck..I should have straight away said no to these games. I didn’t want offend them and thought these people are good. I trsuted them and thought they are good people. But it was my mistake. I was wrong
Vishnu – Its ok ma’am…leave it ….lets go from here soon and never face them ever again .. Lets forget what happened out there..
Devika was still crying, Vishnu stood up and sat near devika on the bed and put his arm around her shoulder. Devika rested her head on his shoulder and still tears was rolling down her eyes.
Vishnu – Ma’am don’t cry…Im also feeling sad seeing…please cheer up madam. Lets have food and go from here. Come on madam lets have food..get up madam.
Vishnu stood up and brought the food to her and beside her again and started spoon feeding her. Devika had couple of spoons and thought how caring Vishnu is to her. Both of them finished having food, by that time Devika was little recovered from shock and she smiled faintly at couple of jokes cracked by Vishnu. Vishnu started to see Devika slowly coming back to normal self.
Vishnu – Ok , madam..now lets get changed and we leaving from this hell
Devika gave a small smile to Vishnu showing she is ok
Vishnu – Get up madam….should I change dress as well.? Vishnu said playfully
Devika stood up from the bed and said” No, I gave you enough trouble”
She came near Vishnu and said “ Vishnu, you are so loving and caring. You are like my son or brother… I don’t know what to say..Thanks for always supporting me”
Saying that she gave a motherly kiss on his forehead and hugged him. Vishnu also responded by hugging her back
Vishnu – Yes madam, You are my sister. And it’s the duty of a loving brother to take of his sister.
With those words, Devika felt more love to him, she gave a small kiss on his cheeks
Devika- Ok..lets get changed and get out from here
Saying that Devika swiftly released Vishnu and turned around started walking to get her dress. But to her bad luck, when she hugged Vishnu, her cloth that she was wearing to cover her breast got locked with chain Vishnu was wearing .And when turned around and started walking the cloth got removed her upperbody.
Devika realised her cloth got removed and turned to see that it is locked on Vishnu chain. And Vishnu again got the opportunity to see those massive breasts. Devika quickly covered her breast with hands and turned around facing away from Vishnu
Devika – Sorry Vishnu, I think it got stuck on the chain
Vishnu quickly recovered from what he saw and reacted normally.
Vishnu – Yes madam, It got stuck on the chain. Let me try to remove it
Vishnu tried and acted as he cant remove
Vishnu – madam, I cant remove it…
Devika turned covering her breast and faced Vishnu, and asked vishnu to remove the chain.
Vishnu tried to remove the chain over head, but he couldn’t as his head was big and the chain was tied tightly. He took his hands behind the neck and tried to untie the chain. But still he was successful
Vishnu – Ma’am I’m having difficulty untiying it ..Can you help me
Devika sighed and said ok.
Devika – Ok Vishnu…turn around I will untie it
Vishnu tried to turn around, But as the cloth was locked on the chain, he couldn’t turn around as well
Vishnu – Madam…how can I turn around, the cloth is locked on the chain
Devika thought for a moment, and she is comfortable with Vishnu. Vishnu already has seen her topless, but always treated her like a sister and she treats him like her loving brother.
Devika – Ok..stay like that, I will untie it from here.
Devika came close to Vishnu, still covering her breast and when she reached near him , she took her hands and put it around his neck , trying to untie the chain.,thus completely exposing her naked breasts to Vishnu. Vishnu did not expect this and naturally his eyes went to see her breasts. Devika did not mind it , and tried to untie the chain as quickly as possible. While untying, her protruding nipples brushed Vishnu’s chest couple of times. Devika playfully asked Vishnu
Devika – Where are you looking Vishnu.?
Vishnu noticed some red marks on breasts and told
Vishnu – Madam, I’m seeing some red marks on your…..
Devika untied the chain and looked to where Vishnu was looking. She found some finger marks and nail marks on her breast.
Devika – Those pigs….rascals…they pressed me everywhere
Vishnu looked concerned
Vishnu – Is it paining madam
Devika brushed her fingers over the red marks on her breast infront of Vishnu, who was eagerly analysing the shape and size of her breast directly infront of his eyes. He looked at her erect hard nipples and round brown aerola and he started getting hard on
Devika - Its ok Vishnu, there is nothing that can be done. Lets go from here
Vishnu - I think you have apply some medicine. I have the herbal oinment given by Cheran yesterday for my legs. Its actually good, I had my pain gone in one day. I will go and get it .
Saying that Vishnu went outside the room to find he herbal paste and came back after 5 minutes. When he came back, Devika was sitting facing away from him. Devika was sitting still topless and was doing something in the front. Vishnu stood there for a moment looking at her spotless sexy back, enjoying the view. Then slowly he came near Devika without making any sound and stood infront of Devika. He couldnt believe what he was seeing. Devika had her eyes closed, tears was flowing down her cheeks and she was squeezing the milk out of her left breast. She had kept a bowl below her breast and using her right hand she was milking her breast. Vishnu saw a stream of milk spurting out each time devika squeeze. Her nipples had become more erect. He stood there without making noise, seeing the milk coming out of the breast. He has not seen such a visual before. He was mesmerised by seeing the each movement of her breast. Devika still had her eyes closed as she was milking. Vishnu understood that she is in lot of pain. Vishnu without making any noise sat beside devika, and took the herbal paste on his fingers and slowly applied it on the red spot on her right breast. Devika's body suddenly jerked because of the coldness from the paste. She opened her eyes to see, Vishnu applying the medicine on her breast using the finger.She had surprise and shock in her eyes, seeing Vishnu touching her breast. But she was in lot of pain because she has not breastfed, and milk is blocked in her chest. She was trying to get relief from pain by squeezing out the milk.
Vishnu - Dont worry madam, I know you are in lot of pain.Its me Vishnu and you are my elder sister. I will take care of you
Even though Devika felt shocked and embarresed to sit infront of Vishnu like this. But his soothing words comforted her an she treats him like her own little brother. Devika loves him as her brother or child and now is comfortable with Vishnu. She believes Vishnu is really innocent and consider her as his sister. She does not mind now being topless infront of Vishnu. As Vishnu was always there for her, whenever she had a problem and also has behaved like gentleman.
Devika again closed her eyes trying to bear the pain as she continued to squeeze milk out. In the mean time Vishnu was happy and relieved seeing Devika did not object him upon touching her breast and as she is comfortable with him.
He was initially using only his index finger to apply the medicine. Later he started using all his fingers in pretext of applying medicine, but actually he was feeling his beautifull teacher's boobs. In pretext of applying medicine he even touched her nipple couple of times and felt how hard it is. Seeing no objection from devika, he took another bowl from the table and kept it below her right breast and using his thumb and other 4 fingers on either side of the breast and gave little squeeze. Devika wiggled her body little, and made a sound of pain. But she still had her eyes closed. Vishnu saw a drop of milk coming to her nipple. He again gave a squeeze, this time little harder. And milk started flowing to the bowl. He started squeezing in a uniform motion, pointing the nipple the bowl. Devika felt pain and also relief as milk started coming out of the breast. She was embarassed to look at Vishnu, so she kept her eyes closed. And also she does not want to stop Vishnu, as she was getting lot of relief as milk flew out.
Vishnu -Madam is it painfull
Devika just said - hmmm
Her entire right breast was thoroughly handled by Vishnu. He made sure, he is enjoying this moment as he squeezed hard her breast from below and pulled it towards her nipple to fill the bowl. He pressed, squeezed, pulledher nipples hards for another 10 minutes and made sure her breast is empty. Even though Devika felt great pain through out the course, but now she felt really relieved as her breasts became empty. She slowly opened her eyes to see both the bowl is full and Vishnu is still holding her breast.
Devika- Vishnu,it is empty now
Vishnu looked at Devika and released her breast
Vishnu - Madam I saw you are in great pain,that's why I tought I will help you.
Devika - You were always so caring of me Vishnu. You are like my son.
Saying that Devika brushed his hair in affection
Devika - Vishnu , make sure you don't tell this to anyone. We know how is our relationship. But outside world would take it badly. So please dont tell this to anyone
Vishnu - Sure, dont worry about that madam, as I have always said, you are my sister. I would make sure that she is happy
They both then got dressed.Devika wore her saree. Vishnu went outside the room to wear his dress.And they left the village after saying goodbye to cheran. Cheran accompanied her to where Rahim and Anand was staying. Through out the way, Vishnu noticed Cheran eyeing at her swaying ass and licking his lips. Vishnu knew Cheran is not a innocent person, he remebered how violently Cheran was pressing devika's naked assduring the game. Devika said goodbye to cheran upon reaching Rahim's & Anands place and they to their home quickly.
Vishnu made sure, that he did not tell his adventure with Devika to his friends. He acted as if nothing happened, despite Rahim and Anand trying to see if Vishnu was able to do anything with Devika.
[+] 5 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 01-10-2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM