Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
He told me about how he met his wife, which I found very interesting and very romantic. He also told me about all he problems, like his wife being not well for long time, and how their love life had been affected by that. How he always guilty when would have sex with someone else. He said he was always ladies man, but after he got married to his wife, he stopped playing around. But for last three years, he could not go any more, without sex.

“Its OK, Mr. Khurana, you are man, and still healthy, you have needs, nothing to feel guilty about”

“I really did not want to cheat on Madhu, Shalini, I never wanted to have sex with other woman..”

When he said that, he expression on my face changed.

“Oh, Shalini… no Shalini no, its not you, in fact that is what I was going to tell you, last night, I did not feel guilty any more, and initially when I saw you yest-er-night, I wont lie, it was lust which attracted me towards you, but as the night went on, I was feeling more for, I did not want to fuck you, I wanted to make love to you, I wanted you to feel safe”

“Oh..Mr. Khurana you don’t need to..”, I put my hands on his.

“no Shalini, this is true. You are first woman, I felt this way after my wife.”

“Oh thank you Mr. Khurana, you made love to me, I last night was really special for me too, I never felt so much loved before”

“There is more, Shalini…”

“What it is, Sir?”

“Uhmmm…”, he thought for a moment and then decide to change it,”Nothing lets enjoy the night”

And we did, we dined and danced, slow danced, he was perfect, I was never romanced that way. We kept kissing me throughout night. When night was over, we came home. We had so much to talk, he talking to me, sharing everything with me, he told me, he never felt closer to any other woman before, it flattered me, that did not think of me as only his fuck toy, but as friend too, and that was close one.

When we reached home we were behaving much like a married couple, for whom it is obvious that they gonna go to bed together. I was loving every moment I spent with him. I was enjoying his company as much as I enjoyed sex with him.

Mr. Khurana led me to the den, and we put a movie on, neither of us paying attention as we sat on the couch. We kissed and touched for a little while and Mr. Khurana casually undid my blouse and let his hand rest on my breast, his hand felt so safe, and natural, like it belonged there, like I my breast belonged too him, Like my whole body belonged too him, but things didn't go much further than that as I curled up against him, unbuttoning his shirt enough and my head resting against his chest as I stared at the television. As my blouse was already open, my breast were chest touching his bare chest. Again it felt so wonderful. His hands come on back of me, on my butts. I took his hands and slid them into my skirt. he squeezed my butts a little, and ran his finger between my butt cheeks. I wanted him to take me there on couch and fuck me, but was loving the part where we together not because of raw sex, but being with each other was more important at the moment.

"It really doesn't bother you?" Mr. Khurana suddenly asked.

I looked up at him, confused. "What doesn't?" I asked, a little drowsily.

"That you are cheating on your husband , you're lying on the couch, curled up with me. It really doesn't bother you that I'm old enough to..."

"To be my Daddy?" I interrupted innocently. "That doesn't bother me at all....and if it not right, than i would rather be wrong for rest of my life."

He kissed my neck, holding me against him as he lay down on the couch. I lay on top of him, though he hardly seemed to notice my weight at all as he played with my hair. "You're making me feel so young," he muttered. I was fairly certain he didn't have a problem with that.

I giggled, and that was the last either of us said. I pressed my breast against him, he pulled my butts apart, if it was wrong how it could fee so better. Being with Ranjeet was exciting but it was because it was wrong, and I knew that, but with Mr. Khurana it did not feel that way. There was nothing I would not do for him.

At some point during the second movie we had put in, I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, Mr. Khurana was putting me into my bed. "Didn't mean to wake you," he said quietly.

"How in the hell did you carry me all the way up here?" I asked. totally amazed at his ability, at this age then again, who would have think, the man, twice the age of my husband, would have more than twice stamina as he had. And this man had fucked me and given me pleasure in one day, which my husband could not give me in our entire married life, summing up all together.

"You aren't that heavy," he laughed. I sighed, realising I still had my clothes on.

"You didn't put my change my clothes, Daddy?" I teased as I tried to wriggle out of the skirt.

Mr. Khurana raised an eyebrow at me and leaned forward. I held still as he slowly stripped my clothes off me, moving around me as if I was still asleep. "Better?" he asked once I was naked and he had tucked the blankets around me.

"You aren't going to stay?" I asked shyly.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly shed his clothing and moved next to me in the bed.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-09-2022, 05:15 PM