Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
That was all he could handle, and he groaned as he pulled back and began thrusting into me harder and faster. I couldn't keep myself from moaning as he fucked me against the shower wall, feeling the spray of the shower against my skin, the steam swirling around me and making every sense a million times more heightened. My hands tightened on Mr. Khurana's shoulders, holding myself up as held my legs around my waist. His head was buried against my neck, and I could feel his teeth scbanging gently against my skin, sucking just hard enough that I knew there would a light mark there.

He slipped his cock out of me and stroked it, "Is this what you want baby?"

I nodded, "Please, fuck me Daddy"

He slipped it back inside. He groaned as he fucked me, "Damn, Shalini you are so tight. You're little pussy is so tight around my cock baby. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, I love it."

It wasn't going to take me long to cum, and I could already feel myself building up. I raked my nails gently across his shoulders, making Mr. Khurana look up at me. "I'm gonna cum soon, Daddy..." I gasped.

"Good girl," he whispered, his pace staying steady as he fucked me. I held myself close against him as he fucked me, each thrust like another step towards my orgasm, like I could literally feel it coming closer. I gasped and panted, wanting to cum so bad it almost hurt.

"Need... Daddy, I'm so close, please..." I gasped, hardly able to get the world out.

He licked and bit down lightly on my neck. "What do you need, baby?" He was just teasing me, he knew he could make me cum in the next few moments if he wanted to.

"Harder..." I whispered.

"What's harder?"

"Fuck me harder!" I nearly screamed. He didn't move any faster, but I could feel him grinning against my neck.

"Only nice little girls get fucked hard," he whispered, and his next few thrusts were slowed slightly.

I groaned. "Please... please f-fuck me harder? D-Daddy?" I gasped, stuttering.

He didn't need to be asked twice -- I was so focused on my own orgasm that I didn't realise he was about to cum as well. He thrust hard into me, pounding me against the wall, fucking me hard and fast. It only took a few hard thrusts to put me teetering on the edge. All I needed was a bit more... just a bit... I was begging him to make me cum, though I was so focused I hardly knew what I was saying.

The begging put Mr. Khurana over the edge and I felt him shudder. Suddenly, I felt him spurt deep inside my pusssy. No one had ever made me feel that way. The feeling of his hot seed spurting inside me was amazing. He pulled out and thrust into me four more times, hard, groaning each time and spurting another jet of hot cum inside me. On his third thrust, I came hard, my pussy clenching around his cock as my orgasm rocked through my body, brought on by his hard thrusting and by erotic feeling of his cum inside me. I was squirming between him and the wall as my orgasm washed through me, moaning and gasping, screaming the word "Daddy" during what had to be the longest orgasm of my life. The orgasm he had given me the night before was nothing compared to this one, and that one had been positively amazing. I was gasping and panting, finally coming down from it long after Mr. Khurana's final spurt, his cock still buried in me. He looked at me as I finally opened my eyes, not realising I had even shut them, an eyebrow raised.

"That good?" he asked.

I laughed, slightly embarrassed. "No one's ever ....before...., Daddy. It felt... really, really awesome."

He looked at me seriously for a moment. "Is it okay that I did that?" he asked, and I nodded, smiling. I'd been on the pill since Ranjeet started fucking me. But even I was not not on the pills there was no way I was going to let this feeling go away, even if I would have to carry his babies.

Mr. Khurana looked relieved and gently set me down, pulling his softening cock out of my cunt. He kissed me softly, opposite to the rough way he had been fucking me, and pushed my wet hair off my face. As I was kissing him, my stomach growled. I pulled back in surprise, blushing furiously as Mr. Khurana laughed.

"You finish washing up," he said, stepping out of the shower and drying off quickly. "I'll make you some... well, lunch." He looked at his watch. "A 2:30 lunch."

I smiled as he shut the shower curtain, dressing quickly before he left the bathroom, leaning against the wall of the shower, just basking in the warm feeling around me. After a few moments, I shook myself out of it and grabbed my conditioner, realising that the water was slowly getting cooler. I ran the conditioner through my hair and washed my body quickly, the cum Mr. Khurana had spurted in me now dripping down my leg. As I was rinsing off, I heard the bathroom door open again. Mr. Khurana mumbled something about having forgotten something, though I didn't catch the whole thing with the water running. He shut the door again and soon after, I stepped out of the shower. I had dried my hair and brushed my teeth before I realised the clothes I had brought in were gone, and in their place was a plain white plastic bag.

A slow grin spread across my face as I opened the bag. Mr. Khurana must have known I was going to agree to doing things with him, because he had been shopping that morning. Instead of the somewhat modest jean shorts and T-shirt I had grabbed, Mr. Khurana had bought me a denim skirt not much longer than my bar skirt and a cotton blouse that didn't look like it would quite close once it was over my tits. And, of course, no panties or bra, I thought that it runs in the family.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-09-2022, 07:26 PM