Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
He didn't say anything, but I felt his hands on my stinging ass, rubbing the tender skin gently before he slid his fingers down between my legs. "Oh my God...," he said. "You're soaking wet." His hands moved up to unwrap the towel and pulled it down my legs, letting it drop on the floor as he pushed my legs apart and rubbed his fingers along my slit. I moaned softly as he rubbed me, and I could feel his hands shaking as he touched me. His fingering me, had gotten me so hot that I couldn't contain myself. I wanted nothing more than to move off his lap and just start to fuck him. His fingers teased me as he moved them along my slit, collecting my juices, doing more for me in the couple moments.

"I need them inside me," I whispered. "For God's sake, Khurana Sir," I said when he didn't do anything. I pushed up against his fingers. "Stick your fucking fingers in me!"

"That's 'Daddy' to you," he said, still torturing me with his fingers. "And I'm not sticking my fingers in any naughty little girls who don't ask nicely."

I moaned. "Please..." I gasped. I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt surreal. I couldn't believe I was trying to get him to finger-fuck me. I couldn't believe he wanted me to call him Daddy. The word sent a shock through my body and I wasn't sure what would happen if I let it roll past my lips.

"Please what?" he said. His voice shook a bit and I knew he must be as shocked as I was, but his fingers just kept teasing my slit.

"Please put your fingers in my pussy... D-Daddy?" I asked softly.

He groaned and slipped a finger inside me. I moaned and lifted myself slightly off his lap to push it further in. His other hand was on my lower back, holding me down, and as he fingered me, I felt something start to press into my stomach. His cock was hardening quickly beneath me, and I could hardly keep myself from moaning as I felt it pressing against me. He moved his finger a little faster in my cunt, and I had the feeling that he couldn't take his eyes off my ass, which felt like it was on fire and was probably nearly glowing pink.

Eventually I felt Khurana Sir's arm move further around me, finally pulling me closer to him. I sighed as I felt the bulge in his pants press against my ass, his hand moving to cup my breast as he held me closer to him. He started to move his hand gently against me, letting his palm slide against my hard nipple before cupping it again. He let his fingers trail between my breasts and up to my nipple again, rolling it between his fingers. I cried out softly as he pinched it lightly, and pressed my ass back a little harder, grinding against him.

"You're okay with this, baby?" he whispered, kissing my neck. "You're sure?"

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured.

He groaned when I called him Daddy and pulled me tight against him, moving his hips against me. He slid his other arm under me, pulling me back with a hand cupping each breast. He kissed and sucked on my neck, and each time he moved his lips I felt a tingle run through my body. His touch was nothing like Ranjeet's. It was confident, certain but gentle, his lips knowing exactly where they were moving next. He kissed my neck for awhile before he moved, rolling me onto my back and moving over me, letting his lips trail down my neck to the top of my breasts. "Your body is amazing," he whispered, his lips just above my nipple, brushing against it as he spoke. He flicked his tongue out, licking it, before taking it in his mouth and sucking.

I cried out softly as he started to suck, raising my hands to the top of his head and holding him against me as he moved his mouth around my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair and he continued moving his mouth down my body, though he left one hand on my breast and continued to fondle me. I knew where his mouth was heading, and I bit my lip in excitement, wanting to feel his mouth pay the same attention to my clit as he did my nipple. My pussy was throbbing again, wanting to be touched even after I had already cum twice that night. Then, he returned his licking of my body, kissing my mound and rubbing the tiny patch of hair I left on top. I could feel his breath against my pussy and my legs were trembling in excitement as he slowly licked each of my lips before licking my slit. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as he licked me, his tongue running from my ass to my clit and back again. He finally twirled it around my clit before taking the little bud into his mouth and sucking. I nearly went crazy as he sucked it, my back arching so I could grind against his mouth. He only sucked for a moment, though, before moving his mouth back to my tight hole and dipping his tongue in, licking me hard.

"Oh God," I whispered, my hands running through his hair as I pushed up against him. He kept tonguing me, his hands on the back of my thighs, spreading my legs and holding them up. He tongue-fucked my hole for a bit before moving his mouth down to my thighs, licking up the juices that had dripped there.

"You're such a messy little girl," he teased.

I laughed, and he resumed licking my pussy. His tongue flicked against my clit every so often, causing shocks to run through my body, and before long I felt the familiar build-up in my stomach, telling me I was about ready to cum. He must have known from the way I was squirming under him that I was close, because he stopped and sat up. I bit my lip, trying to cover my disappointment, but he must have known I was.

"I want you to undress me, baby," he said. "Is that okay?"

I giggled, still a little frustrated that he had left me so close, but I sat up and moved next to him, lifting his shirt over his head. He stood up, turning so he was facing me so I could undo his pants. I pulled them down, and then pulled his underwear off, freeing his bulging cock. I smiled as I looked at him. There was a drop of pre-cum leaking from his tip. I leaned forward, looking up at him as I stuck my tongue out and licked it off him. He smiled at me, so I took it as a cue to continue, licking the rest of his cock as I sat in front of him on the bed. I was about to wrap my lips around him when he stopped me, lying down on the bed and pulling me close to him. "I just want you to stroke me," he said, wrapping one arm around my shoulders.

I let my head rest on his chest as I trailed my fingers down his body, teasing him as I slowly let my hand move towards his cock. I felt my fingers move through his coarse, dark hair and I let them brush lightly against the base of his cock, dragging them up his slick shaft and playing with his tip. Khurana Sir groaned, hugging me closer to him, and I wrapped my hand around his cock, starting to stroke him slowly. I moved my hand against him, just wrapped loosely at first, before I firmed my grip. I stroked him at a steady pace, and as I did, Khurana Sir moved his other hand across his body. He brushed his fingers against my mound and I shifted so I could spread my legs, letting him push his finger into my dripping pussy.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-09-2022, 08:33 AM