Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The thing which made him almost resistible was, his tenderness, not forceful like his son, even giving me so much pleasure he was not going to force me, to have sex with him. When we came in front of my front door, after having so much pleasure from him, I stepped down in front of him, cupped my mouth and whispered in his ear, "I'd like to at least be able to give you a blow job. Can I do that?"

At that, he walked into the house and I walked in with him. He slammed the door behind us. "Come on, suck on my cock baby," he said hastily.

I took his hands, "Come over here, sit on the couch."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts, then took a seat on the couch. I loosened my shirt and top more, kneeling before him. I pulled his shorts and pants down to his ankles. He was madly jacking his cock, waiting for me. He was as big as his son, but this cock was really beautiful and nice and thick.

I gently took his hand away from his cock and wrapped my lips around the head. He groaned and slipped his hands in my hair.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "God, what a sweet little cocksucker you turned out to be. That's it baby, suck on me."

His dirty talk made me horny and I sucked him more fiercely, my head bobbing up and down in his lap. I looked up at him. His head was leaning back on the back of the couch, his eyes closed and his mouth open, groaning.
"Am I doing good?" I whispered.

He shoved my head back down onto his cock. "Oh yes. You little tart. Take it all, you sweet little whore. You just want to please me, don't you honey, you just want to please daddy?"

I was amazed to hear word 'daddy' , and it was making me more wet for him, I nodded, my mouth full of his meat. I then gently took his balls into his mouth, then stopped and smiled at him. He stood up.

"You're not going to tease me anymore, you're going to take my cock you little slut. Open up."

I opened my mouth. He stuck his cock in between my lips and held the sides of my face, fucking my face. I gagged some, and I could feel my eyes become watery.

"You like cock, don't you baby?" he teased. Then suddenly he slipped his cock out of my mouth and started jacking off in front of me, "I'm going to cum. God....I'm going to cum on your big tits and on your sweet face, my little tramp."

I took off my top and not a minute after he spoke, I heard him moan loudly. I expertly opened my mouth and shut my eyes. I could feel his load squirt onto my face and onto my tits. When he was done, I rubbed his cum into my tits. Rubbing his sperm onto my pink nipples. I loved playing with his cum.

He pulled his pants up and went down the hallway. I could hear the bath running. He came back out into the living room, stood me up, slipped my panties down, and scooped me up in his arms and laid me gently in the tub.
"Where are the washcloths?" he asked.

I pointed to the closet, "In there."

He grabbed a couple of washcloths and a big, fluffy white towel. With the tub full, he soaped up a washcloth and gave me a bath.

"You were so good baby," he said. "I'm sorry if I got too rough with you."

"It's okay," I said. "I enjoyed it."

He grinned, "I could tell you did sweetie."

He tenderly washed my body up, taking his time - especially with my bottom, my tits, and my pussy. He shampooed my hair and rinsed it out with the handheld shower head. He looked so hot, bathing me, this naked girl, and him completely clothed. Although, the first couple of the buttons on his shirt were undone, and I could see his dark chest hair. And the hair on his head was a little damp - probably from both his sweat and from giving me a bath.

When he was finished giving me a bath, he helped me out of the tub and toweled me off. He wrapped the towel around my body. I pushed off the towel and stood, almost a foot shorter than him, naked and damp in front of him. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed him. He passionately took me in his arms and kissed me back.

We were in, my bedroom, we were still kissing, his figure, was in my pussy. Suddenly he took it out.

"Please," I said again, hanging my head down in embarrassment. "I can't take it... please touch my pussy, Daddy."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-09-2022, 08:22 PM