Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It had been four months it had been started, I was getting fucked by Ranjeet almost everyday. We had a office party, Manohar was sent out o some office trip, recently his trips has been increased. So i was alone at the party, I looked at Ranjeet Sir's wife, he was beautiful, and looking them together, made me jealous of her. She could have him anytime she wanted. I wanted that love from him, sex was great from hi, but i wanted to feel cared and loved by him. I wanted to know, he care about me. I was having my drink and chatting with other girls from office, I was without underwear and bra, as told by Ranjeet Sir. So that he can fuck me anytime he wanted, he was supposed to fuck me during the party. But it was always like that, he could fuck me whenever he wanted, I just had to be ready for him, and oblige.

I was looking at him dancing with his wife, they were close. I did not look like he was going to give me what I wanted, but just looking at him, and thinking of the time we had, making me wet. and with no underwear, my wet spots could be seem on my dress, if I did not do anything carefully. I was standing having my drink, when Mr. Khurana, not Ranjeet, but his father, Mr. Amarjeet Khurana, came to me. I had seen him many times at parties, but he never noticed me before. he was the most powerful man, of the company. He was around 65 yrs old, but age did not justify his looks, other than his gray hairs, he has nothing which could tell he was that older.
He told me that I was looking beautiful, and was surprised that he had never noticed me before. I have talked to him, but only on phone, whenever he called to Son's office. And I had seen him before but never met personally. So this was first time. I was Nervous as hell, He was most powerful man, in the company, and on the top of that he was also charming. He was perfect gentle man, throughout the conversation. Jyoti my colleague was also standing there with me.

He dragged me and Jyoti to dance floor, trying to cheer us up. While I was dancing I started to enjoy myself. I was facing Jyoti while dancing. Then Mr. Khurana came up behind me as Jyoti and I were dancing and put his hands on my hips, pulling me away from her slightly. I was surprised to see that, and I giggled and put my hands on top of his, moving back against him and grinding my ass against him. He took that as a sign that he could move his hands however he wanted, and he started to rub them up and down my sides as I moved against him.

I kept dancing with the him for quite awhile. I think he was incredibly aware that he was teasing me with his body, because the more he moved his hands, the more I rolled my hips, grinding my ass against him. It wasn't long before I felt something getting hard behind me, and I giggled. He must have known I felt his cock pressing against my ass, because he moved his hands up to cup my tits and leaned down to kiss my neck. "You're getting me hot," he said into my ear.

I grinned, turning my head and nipping his earlobe playfully. "Is that so?" I replied teasingly. "I hadn't noticed."

I had more than noticed. The feel of his cock pressing against me was sending tingles all through my body, and I knew that my pussy was starting to get wetter. I kept moving against him as he moved his hands against my tits, pushing his hips against my ass as he rubbed my nipples, which were starting to poke through my halter top. I moaned softly in his ear as he touched me and he started to suck on my neck. He kept pinching my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my top, and eventually let one of his hands trail back down to my skirt. He slipped his hand underneath it, my ass bare as I only had no underwear on. He cupped my round ass as he lifted the hem of my skirt just enough to press the bulge in his pants against my crack. I was tingling, my pussy dripping wet. The dance floor was crowded and everyone surrounding us were his friends. I knew if Ranjeet saw what we were doing, he would be pissed off at me, but I also knew that we were near the center of the dance floor and he couldn't see anything but his hand on my breast, which was perfectly okay so long as I wasn't showing anything. Then he reached behind me, the fabric of my skirt loose enough to cover his hand and the bare part of my ass as he was pressed so close to it.

His hands were rubbing my ass, his finger searching for my asshole, a current ran through my body as he was approaching nearer to my butt-hole. Only his touch was enough to make me out of control, I still don't know what kept me in control then. In front of everyone this older man had his hands in my skirt, I was feeling like I was naked in front of all these guys at party and no one has noticed yet, and soon gonna notice. But everything was put out of my mind soon. His one hand was caressing my boobs under my top. He turned me toward her, pulling me closer to him. His one hand now rubbing my pussy. And we were close enough so that no one could see, when he took one of my boob out and kissed it, it was so fast, that i did not notice my self, now I was going out of control. He understood that, and dragged me out of party.

Once outside, I followed him out of the club. Mr. Khurana had his hands on my ass and I giggled as he kissed my neck, making me stumble as we walked. I climbed in the backseat of his car and got in next to me, pulling me close to him so we could resume making out. He finally moved his hand into the low cut V of my halter, cupping his hand around my breast. I let him kiss down my neck and lick the tops of my tits as he pulled my breast out, moving his lips around my nipple and sucking gently. As he sucked on my tit, his hand moved under my skirt, so he could run his fingers along my slit. He plunged one inside almost immediately and I tried to keep quiet, but I couldn't help moan softly. I heard driver laugh from the front seat but I didn't care as Mr. Khurana fingered me. My pussy was dripping. Some how during over former conversation he came to know the building we live in, and my husband was not home, as he was not present at party. So, it was no surprise when the car was pulled in front of our building.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-09-2022, 08:02 PM