Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Over the next couple weeks I gave Ranjeet blow jobs when he asked and he fucked me at least ten times. When he would call and tell me to I would undress in my lounge and walk into his office naked. I masturbated and came for him while he watched several times. I was getting more comfortable having sex with him like that even though I still cried afterwards, but I was feeling less and less guilty about what I was doing.

One day he called me into his office and we went into his lounge where he told me to lie on the couch. We fucked for the rest of the afternoon. He came inside me a couple times and I came too many times to count. At the end of the day he left me spread legged on the couch and went home.

The next day at lunch we had sex on the couch again. This time he said he wanted to fuck me from behind. O knew what he meant, I had never been fucked there.Now when Ranjeet put that monster of a cock in my ass I was in another world altogether, the pain was excruciating but I loved it, I needed it. I never had a cock in my ass before but I came with him very first time, several times. Again at the end of the day he left me spread legged on the couch and went home, this time I was face down with a well used asshole.

We had sex of all sorts, in every position, and in every hole. I didn't have very much work to do so I had plenty of time to do whatever he wanted. I was his personnel whore. As the time passed I was looking forward to be with him, whenever he wasn't with me, i was thinking of me. He was rough with me, he wanted to humiliate me, as much as he wanted, and i was loving every second of it. I will go on every trip he made, Whenever his wife was out of town, we will make, false Trip to tell my husband, and I will spend my days with Ranjeet, making food for him, giving all sex he needed. I was acting like his sex slave. He was pounding my pussy every time with his big dick, it had made me fully stretched, Manohar, never noticed, looseness in me, anyway he wanted sex only once or twice a month, I will try to squeeze me pussy as much as i could so that he wont feel little or realise how loose i have become.

One day was looking in the mirror realising what I had become, i looked at my body, my boobs were looking bigger, as may ass, i was getting fat, then i realised it was not fat, it was effect of having such a monster cock in my ass, always, Ranjeet loved my ass, he was always behind them, most of the time we had sex I will suck him and then he would fuck me in my ass. Sometimes it was frustrating not to get some for my pussy but who was i to complain, i was getting as much as i wanted for my ass, even the way he was stretching my ass was pleasurable. When he would enter in my ass, i would try to spread my legs as much as i can, so that he can as much deeper as he could, I just wanted his cock to touch the place, I have never known my self, I was nothing but a maturation toy for him. But i was beginning to love my time with him.

Suddenly I was worried, about my hips being wide, but strange thing was that I was not worried about, my husband, I was worried about Ranjeet, Would he dump me, if I got out of shape? i cant let that happen, I cant give the sex i was having with Ranjeet Sir. It was too much to give. I joined the Gym and started reading about exercise for female organs. Within a month, I was back in the shape, and Ranjeet sir loved it. He started complementing me that how tight i feel, and it was his mission to make me loose. he loves making women, loose, stretching them, so that he could not feel anyone except him. I still could not feel Manohar,s cock in me, I think it was beyond repair. Neither I cared for that, I got what i wanted. I was ordered by Ranjeet for not letting my husband, put his cock in me without condom, I did not understand, it but I did, as he said. All I wanted was to make him happy.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-09-2022, 05:41 PM