Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(25-09-2022, 07:52 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Haha I have no plan to disappoint you by giving early update.

Well I think telling you about when I will post next update is kinda impossible thing. I will try to explain my dilemma.
Readers are here asking about the exact timing of the next update because they want to avoid checking the site every day for it. From my side I have no idea when the update will be ready because I'm still working on it.
Now let's say I'm at the final stage of completing the chapter. But I'm not sure if I can complete the chapter in two days because if I fail that will make it worse. So can't tell you the exact timing of next update. 
Now let's say I have completed 99% of the chapter and I need to proofread it but I'm not sure when I will finish that. So I'm not able to tell you the exact time.
Now let's say I'm willing to take a risk and give you a timing 'tomorrow'.  Can the readers be happy with that promise? No, because 'tomorrow' means 'anytime tomorrow'. They will still have to check for the update, that too, many times on that day. So they will ask me for the 'exact time of the update'. For me it's impossible to tell you because I don't know exactly when I will finish proofreading/editing. If I knew the exact timing that means I will have completed the story already, and there's no point in keeping you wait until the 'exact time'. I will simply post the update.
What I'm saying is, I could tell you the exact timing of the next update only if I complete working on the next chapter within a week. If I could do that, I'll confidently say the next update is coming on this Saturday. But that luxury is not possible for this story because all the seven chapters left in this story are very long and it would take more than a week's work for each chapter. 

The chapter 35 was probably the worst received update of this story. I'm happy that I was able to turn most of that into positive response with the chapter 36. I'm reading all the comments and discussions here. Sometimes I see people are making 100% correct prediction about the final outcome of the story but I'm also amazed by the other predictions because they are also extremely creative and definitely logical conclusions for the story. I am not affected by people making correct prediction because I know when our prediction becomes true it makes us happy. It would be foolish to give an outcome based on pubic anticipation because doing that will come with a threat of damaging the whole buildup you've created so far. My aim is to give a logical end to the story. It's more about 'how and why' than 'what and when'.

I'm not all together dismissing the influence of the readers on the course of the story. There have been an instance of playing to the gallery, which I will tell only after completion of this story.
Another thing. Most of the recent chapters have been really long. I was even forced to divide them into parts because of the word limit of single post. That's because I try to give a whole meaning and character to each chapter. I think it will help you enjoy each chapter on its own. Because of this, the story will not take fifty chapters which I had planned earlier. The content of the story remain same.

I've written a long reply, should be considered as good as a new chapter. Lol. Coming to the conclusion, no update tonight. I'm making my best efforts with the aim kept in the next weekend. Weekend - on which day - well, you guys are free to make fun of it. I'll enjoy reading your replies.

Love. Krish.

Thank you very much for the confirmation buddy, we understand that it’s very difficult to commit for the exact time date of post. We just request you kindly share tentative date let it be 15 days also it’s ok take ur time and post it. I always request you to post early and end this chapter because , we have travelled long distance so don’t want to loose this chapter at this stage. Since Indian govt is taking down adult websites we don’t want to loose this master piece in between. Also request you have copy of same for extreme condition. Some times it feels disappointing this story is ending and only 7 chapters are left but all good things should come to an end. Coming to story not bothered how it goes ahead and also don’t want to guess. The main objective of story is already served. We may hope for much more erotic episodes between Desai and Meera and krish being teasing. Any how at the end of 7 chapter we will know the fate of couple. Before that let’s enjoy this ultimate erotic saga. Give us an erotic blaster krish.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 26-09-2022, 09:07 PM