Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys……

Thank you for all the support and patience….. I am more than thankful for all your comments and your wishes…..

Here’s the Next update…… Please Re-Read the Last Part in case you have lost touch on the story. Enjoy….
===============================================================================================

Jaya turned on the shower and both started to take bath….. Mani and Jaya wet their bodies….. Jaya picked up the soap and held it in her hand…. Mani hoped Jaya would ask him to soap her…. But he did not want to ask….

Just like in the movies… Mani stared at Jaya’s hands….

Jaya also knew…. Mani will sure want her to soap her…. Just like Mani wanted….

Jaya: Mani darling…. Won’t you apply soap on my body…..

Mani could not control his excitement…. Sure miss….. Mani said and took the soap from her…. As expected….. He first attacked her boobs…..

He suddenly stopped….. He rubbed the soap on both his hands…. He placed the soap back in the tray and started applying soap with his bare hands…..

Naughty boy…. Jaya said and pinched his hands….

I can’t stop my hands from touching you miss….

Shameless….. Go on.. Do what you want…..  Jaya said and smiled….

Mani continued to apply soap on her breasts….. He even pressed it a couple of times…..Pinched her nipples a couple of times making Jaya moan with pleasure…… Jaya was experiencing another first time feeling….. Someone was taking bath with her who was not her husband and she was getting her body soaped….. Which even her husband also had never soaped……

Raise your hands miss….. Mani said…. How could anyone ignore Jaya’s armpits……

Jaya gave a naughty smile and raised her hands…… Mani soaped his hands again and started applying soap on Jaya’s armpits….

Something struck Mani….. Mani rubbed his hands on Jaya’s armpits and felt that Jaya’s armpits had grown some hair….. Mani did not say anything….. He continued to apply soap….

Jaya lifted her other hands and Mani applied soap on the other armpit also….

Enough how much soap you will apply….. You are tempting me again…..

Mani: Miss May I ask you something…..?

Jaya: Ask…. But don’t tell you want to do something new…..

Mani: No miss…. Not new…. But I want to ask you…. Are you not feeling nice…..?

Jaya: What do you mean?

Mani: Means I am trying to ask you…. That all what you are doing from yesterday night… are you not feeling nice….?

Jaya: I am, loving this Mani…. I love this feeling….. Especially when you make me feel so special…..

Mani: Don’t you want to do this all the time….

Something clicked in Jaya’s Mind…. She looked down….

Mani’s dick was growing…. It was slowly pulsating…..

Mani your feeling to do again…..? Jaya asked with wide eyes….

Miss…. If you are feeling, I can keep doing this all day and all night…..

Though Mani did not fully say what he wanted to say…. Jaya understood…. She took the soap placed on the tray and did exactly what Mani did…..

She soaped her hands and gradually placed her hands on Mani’s dick….. She started to apply soap on his dick….. What she did next was not imaginable…..

Jaya bent down and gave Mani a juicy smooch….. Who stopped you darling…. Do whatever you want…. You want fuck me again…..?

Can I…. Mani asked cutely…..

Jaya did not say anything…. Jaya turned around and turned on the shower again…..

Jaya washed off all the soap on Mani’s dick….. Turned off the shower….. Sat down on her knees and took Mani’s dick in her mouth….

Mani could not believe…. Was this really happening…..

Ahaahaa….. misss……..

Mani’s semi hard dick grew to full length….. Jaya was almost close to becoming an expert in sucking a dick…..

She no more felt uneasy with the taste of precum……

Jaya sucked his dick for a few mins…. Jaya’s knees started to hurt…. She tried different positions….. Mani noticed that….

Mani pulled out his dick from Jaya’s mouth and sat down….. Miss you can sit normally…. You knees may pain….. He said and lied down….. Mani’s dick stood like a straight pole…..

Jaya instantly fell in love with Mani…. Of course she was already in love with his dick……. She fell in love with him as a person because Mani understood her pain….. Even if she did not tell him…..

Jaya sat beside Mani and bent down put her mouth back on his dick and unlike before…. She started sucking vigorously along with stroking his dick…..

Ahhaa…. Missssss……. You are too fast now…… Ahhaaaa…… this is so goooooodddd…… Ahahahaa…….

Jaya was proud of herself….. She was properly following Rahul’s instruction…. She engrossed herself completely in transforming herself….. Transforming from a simple housewife to a shameless woman…..

Jaya took her other hand towards her pussy and started rubbing it…..

Surprisingly Jaya’s pussy was already moist….. How soon my pussy is getting wet….. A thought crossed her mind…… If, the same continued..... Her pussy would start to remain wet always…. Little did she care anymore…..

She wanted this continue…..

Mani was nearing an orgasm…. He thought Jaya would not like to take his cum in her mouth…..

Ahhahaaa…… missss…… I am cummming……. Jaya instantly pulled out his dick from her mouth but did not stop stroking….. Within seconds…., Mani started to shoot loads of cum…

Most of his cum landed on his stomach…. Mani’s cum flowed over Jaya’s fingers….. Jaya kind of made a dirty face….. Jaya for the first time had seen real cum and that to over her hands….

Mani lay still…. Breathing heavily……

Jaya instantly thought of washing her hands…. But her mind thought if the pre cum Jaya had tasted before was nice….. Then the actual cum also may taste nice….. Thinking that she took cum filled hands and smelled it…..

She liked the smell…… Taste it miss…. You will love it….. Mani said….

Jaya looked startled…. She felt like she was caught….. She put her head down in shame….. Mani slowly got up and held her hand….. He took 1 finger and put in Jaya’s mouth…..

Jaya licked her finger like a candy bar…..

How is the taste miss…..

I don’t know…… what to say…. Its different….. Saying that she took another finger and licked it…. Ummm…. Little salty…. But it’s nice…. Saying that licked all her fingers clean….

You want more miss…..

Jaya looked at Mani…. Mani pointed his fingers towards his stomach…..

Jaya gave a naughty smile….. She understood he want her to lick off his cum from his stomach….

Jaya took the next step in allowing herself to lick cum from the stomach of one of her own college student…..

Jaya put out her tongue and bent down to lick the remaining cum from Mani’s stomach…..

Jaya was feeling uneasy with the taste…. But still she licked all the, cum from his stomach and licked her lips and swallowed it…..

Naughty boy…. You made me lick you’re cum….

I hope you liked the taste…. Within some days, you will love the taste….

Ummm…. I am sure…. Within some days… I don’t what I will start loving….. Jaya thought in her mind….. And smiled….

Come on naughty boy…. Let’s finish bath….. And have some breakfast….

Both Mani and Jaya got up and washed themselves…..

Again Mani and Jaya soaped each other…. They washed themselves…..

Both Mani and Jaya became fresh after a long warm shower…. Suddenly Jaya realised, that they had not brought a towel with them…..

Jaya cutely asked Mani, Could you bring the towel please…..

Sure Miss, Mani said and walked out the Bathroom….. Mani quickly fetched Jaya a towel and walked inside….

Jaya turned off the shower and took the towel from Mani…. Be he would not give it to her….. Jaya looked with surprise in her eyes….

I will wipe you dry….. He said…..

OK Jaya said and left the towel…… Mani slowly walked behind her and starts to wipe the water over Jaya’s body….
He started with the back, moved down to wipe her thighs….. He slowly moved his hands up and down and wiped the insides of her thighs…..

Gradually moving towards her pussy…… She remembered how Rahul also had attempted to touch her naked pussy in the process of wiping her dry…..

She laughed….. She felt ticklish when Mani touched her pussy as if wiping it…. But he was actually wiping the wetness of her pussy juices more than the water……

Ssss….. Mani…. Get up….. You are very naughty…..

Jaya held his hands and made him to stand next her her…… finish wiping me….. Are you not hungry…..

Mani: Yes miss……

Jaya: Then Wipe me quickly….. I have to prepare breakfast…..

Mani: I am hungry for you miss…..

Jaya: That you always are…. I know…. Wipe me quickly, let me prepare breakfast…. I am hungry in my stomach…..

Both of them laughed…. Mani now started wiping her top part of the body….. Specially concentrating on her boobs……

He even squeezed her boobs….. He wiped her navel by wrapping the towel on his fingers and poked her navel with his fingers…..

And then last but not the least, he asked Jaya to lift her arms….. Jaya knew this was coming… She lifted her arms and kept it over her head……

Mani gave special attention to her armpits by moving his hands multiple times over her armpits…. And immediately after that he took his nose close to armpits and smelled it…….

Ummmm….. What a lovely smell…. He said and gave a small kiss…… He did the same with both the armpits……

Are you done wiping…. Jaya asked…..

Won’t you wipe me miss…. Mani asked cutely…..

Well if you finish with me then I can wipe you right?

Hearing that…. He quickly wiped her dry and gave the towel to her……

Mani was exited…. For the first time, he would have the pleasure of getting his body dried by someone….. A women!…. A Naked women!….

Though Mani had just finished Cumming a few minutes ago…. His dick started coming back to life…..

Jaya first wiped his broad shoulders then moved down to wipe his chest and finally started wiping his dick……

Mani expected Jaya would give more attention to his dick…. And the same happened…..

Jaya carefully took his dick in one hand and slowly wiped his dick with the towel in her other hand…..

Jaya was amazed at the thickness of his dick even when it was limp…… Jaya wondered… She had not seen a live dick in her life until she met Rahul, and now she was coolly hold a live dick in her hand and was giving it the pleasure any boy or man would dream of……

When Jaya felt, if she continued to caresses his dick any more… the next thing it wold do is get inside her pussy…… She quickly finished drying his dick….. And out of any one’s imagination…. She bent down and kissed it…..

Mani seemed shocked… Could this have really happened….. Jaya had kissed his dick all by herself……

When Jaya got and stood beside him…. Mani could see the lust in her eyes….. They were way hornier than they were last night…..

What shall I prepare for breakfast darling? Asked Jaya handing the towel to him….?

You….. He said and smiled…..

Jaya gave him the towel and walked out the bathroom without answering…..

Jaya walked to her cupboard to brush through her clothes to select a dress to wear…… This had been a routine she had been doing for years now….. But stopped midway and turned back…. She saw Mani was still staring at her……

Without saying anything, Jaya coolly walked out of the bedroom fully naked……

Jaya could hear her own heart beat…. She walked out with mixed emotions….. Her feet trembling…. Her hands shivering…. Walking out without a piece of cloth on her body was something Jaya would not have even imagined in her wildest dreams……

But today…. It was happening for real……

Rahul’s words, his idea that he told Jaya to experience staying naked all day had exited Jaya too much…..

Mani’s joy knew no bounds….. In his mind he imagined that he would request his Jaya darling to remain naked the whole day… but avoided it…

But his wish was fulfilled even before he asked for it…..

Like a magnet…. Mani also walked behind Jaya…. Of course naked……

He would anyways not bother to wear clothes before a beautiful lady like Jaya……

As a normal routine, Jaya got engrossed in preparing breakfast….. She beat the eggs and put some slices of bread in the toaster….

She heated the butter on the frying pan and poured the egg mixture onto the pan…..

Mani stood at the door of the kitchen and was staring Jaya…… He felt, he was still imagining things happening in front of his eyes…… Believing was not an easy task to do…..

No way could one have guessed that Jaya would have agreed to do what Rahul had said….. And would be transforming herself to be what she was now….. And what she could be in future…..

A few mins later… Mani remembered that Jaya sweats a lot while cooking…..

Mani ran inside the bedroom and rushed out with a towel in his hand and stood behind Jaya…..

His dick had sprung back to life already… it was ready and in an attack position…..

Jaya looked at Mani standing behind her and smiled….. Jaya knew that Mani could not hold himself…. He would surely follow her to the kitchen and would surely do something…. That exited Jaya even more…. She felt her pussy moist…..

You want something Mani….? Jaya asked as if everything is normal… knowing that fact that she was all naked…… and she was sure that Mani was lost in excitement……

Mani: Misssss….. I …….. errrr……

Mani lost words… his throat went dry…. Too much was happening before him…. Mani had still not come to terms that Jaya…. A simple Teacher, A Decent Wife, A normal working class women, till yesterday was a simple looking, always fully dressed, was now in the kitchen preparing breakfast without a stich of cloth on her body….. And behaving as if everything is as normal as ever…..

Jaya: Tell me Mani…..
Mani: Miss I want to wipe you…..

Jaya: You just wiped me the bathroom….. ?

Mani: Yes Miss….. But look here…. sweat….

He said and pointed his finger to show her sweaty shoulder……

Jaya was prepared for this…. OK wipe she said ….

Mani slowly started wiping her shoulders from the back side and slowly went down to her waist……

Without asking, Mani raised Jaya’s hand and wiped her armpits….. He did the same with her other armpit…..

Jaya stared at Mani with wide eyes…..

Mani started into Jaya’s eyes…. It looked horny exactly the way it was in the morning…..

Jaya noticed Mani’s dick was growing up again….. There was a glow on Jaya’s face….. Mani also looked down at his growing dick…… And gave a naughty smile……

Not now…. let’s first have some breakfast and then you do whatever you want……. Jaya said and turned her back towards the stove and asked Mani to arrange the plates and water…. Mani did that and came back to collect the dishes……

Both Mani and Jaya had their breakfast still being fully naked…… Just as Mani and Jaya were about the finish dinner, Jaya’s phone rang…..

It was Rahul….

Jaya: Hello….. Good Morning Rahul Sir…..

Rahul: Good Morning my love…. So did my love finish her task…..?

She looked at Mani with a naughty smile and shyly said yes……

Rahul: And is my love wearing anything…….?

She nervously looked at Mani again …… She was still not sure how she would reveal this secret to Mani about Rahul….. She again shyly said No and bit her lips…..

Rahul: Hmmmm…. That’s wonderful......

Jaya quietly moved away from the dining table just so that Mani does not hear their conversation…….
Rahul: Did my enjoy….?

Jaya: Hmmmm……..

Rahul: How many times till now?

Jaya: 2 times and counting…… Jaya said shyly……

Rahul: Wow…. I can't believe…. 2 times….. Really…..

Jaya: Hmmmm….. After breakfast he wants to do it once more…..

Rahul: Wow….. You are surprising me even more…. See didn’t I tell you…. Let, yourself lose and see the pleasures of life….

Jaya: Hmmmm…. True…. I am really enjoying…. Come soon, I want both of you together now….. But…..

Rahul: Oh Jaya… don’t worry about the “But”… I will take care of that….. I will come by 6:00PM. Till then enjoy…..

Jaya: Come soon….. I am dying to be in your arms…..

Rahul: same here darling….. But I am sure; you remember your promise…. You will do everything I tell you…..

Jaya: Yes darling…. Anything you tell me….. I will…. You just come soon and help me with this secret….
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this part of the story….. More in the Next Episode

How will Mani handle Revelation of her affair with Rahul ……?

How will Jaya explain to Mani about her relation (In fact, Sexual Relation) with Rahul Sir……?

What did Jaya tell Mani in his ears…..?

What plans has Rahul made for Jaya?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed into a Willing Slut..... -
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 11 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM