Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The next day he called me into his office. He was on the phone and motioned for me to come over and sit on his lap. When I did he started rubbing my back and shoulders. Before long he was squeezing my breasts. With one hand he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it down in back and set it on the desk. I just sat there as he played with my breasts. He rubbed and pinched my nipples and made them stand up. This went on for quite a while and he never stopped talking. All I could do was stare at the walls and sit quietly. When he hung up the phone he kissed me gently on the neck and told me to go back to work. I picked up my blouse and went into the lounge to dress.

After lunch that day he called me in again. He was on the phone again but this time he was standing behind his desk. He put his hand over the mouthpiece and told me to strip for him. I remembered what he said yesterday about hesitating or questioning what he said, so I undressed. When I was standing there naked he put his hand over the mouthpiece again and told me to sit in the chair in front of him and masturbate. I started to cry again but I did what he asked as he watched. I played with myself but I couldn't cum because I was so embarrassed.

He finished the phone call and walked over to where I was sitting and told me to stand up. I stood in front of him and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and glared down into my eyes. He said that when he told me to do something I was to be enthusiastic. I was to enjoy myself and when I had an orgasm it was to be real, I was never to fake it. He let go of my hair and said that he had to punish me. He said to get dressed and go back to my desk. I was to leave my panties on his desk.

A little while later he called me on the phone. He said he wanted me to masturbate sitting at my desk while he listened. He wanted to hear me cum. He also said that my office door was to remain open. I didn't want to get him any madder at me than he already was so I reached under my desk, hiked my skirt up and moved one hand between my legs while holding the phone to my ear with the other. The desk hid what I was doing from the hallway so even if people did walk by occasionally they had no way of knowing what I was doing as long as I kept the expression on my face under control.

I stroked my pussy. It was getting wetter the more I stroked. I tried not to make any sounds or let my face show what I was doing but every so often a little noise would slip out. It was only a couple minutes before I started feeling that tingling sensation that told me that an orgasm was building. I stroked my pussy harder and faster under the desk. When I was on the verge of exploding I swiveled around on my chair to face the back of the office and spread my legs as wide as I could. I stroked harder and with a mighty grunt I let loose a strong orgasm. I moaned out loud and just sat there in my chair convulsing in ecstasy. Slowly, the grunts and groans subsided. I totally forgot about the phone at my ear until I heard Ranjeet Sir say, "Good girl. Now I have a present for you so come in to my office naked at one o'clock."

A few minutes before one, I went into my lounge and undressed. I peeked through the door into his lounge and found it was empty. I then peeked through his office door and saw his standing in front of his desk. When he saw the door open he motioned for me to come in. I walked in wearing only my shoes.

He said how much he enjoyed my little telephone performance. He pointed downward and said to kneel in front of him. I knew what was next. Living in metro City you learned these things from ladies from so-called high society, you talk with.

I knelt and looked up at him as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts. To my surprise his cock was way bigger than Manohar's. I've always thought of Manohar has big one as he always hurt when he was in me but Ranjeet Sir has a long thick penis that was way bigger than Manohar's. He lifted it up and put it to my lips and said "suck." I gently took it in my mouth. It filled me more than I ever have been before. It was enormous. I choked several times as he kept trying to push it all the way in. He continued to stroke his cock in and out until I could feel him tense up. I knew what he was going to do so I prepared myself. When he came I swallowed immediately expecting a huge load but what I got was just a few drops. He had an enormous weapon but small ammunition.

After he came, and with the wave of his hand, he dismissed me. I went into the lounge, got in the shower, curled up on the floor as the water ran over me and cried. That was the first time I cheated on Manohar. I just gave my boss a blow job and was torn up inside because although I hated doing it I was worried that somewhere deep down inside, I enjoyed it.

The next day Ranjeet called me in his office again. He was standing beside his desk talking on the phone again and he told me to strip. As I stripped he pulled his pants down revealing his huge cock. He motioned for me to come over to his desk and made me face his desk and put my hands on the top. He moved around behind me to where I couldn't see him. I felt his hand rub my pussy; his hand was wet and warm. He must have licked it to make sure I was wet. I felt his body close to mine and something at the entrance to my pussy. He slowly pushed forward and slid his huge cock inside. All I could do was stand there with my mouth open stifling a scream. A little moan did slip out thought.

I have never had any cock other than my husband inside me and the bigger as big as his. Feeling it sliding in made me wet and hot. He started slowly stroking in and out and because I was getting aroused I added my own lubrication to his. At no time did he miss a beat in his conversation with whoever he was talking to. I spread my feet further apart and lowered my body to the desk to allow him to get deeper inside. He continued to pound his meat in and out until I felt the start of an orgasm. It took a few minutes but I came harder than I have in a very long time. I had to stifle a scream by putting my face in the crook of my arm and biting down but he just kept up the pounding even after I came. I came a second time just before he tensed and came inside me. He reached forward and put the phone in its cradle and hugged me from behind. His huge cock softened and fell out. When it was all over I showered again, I also cried again because I cheated again and this time had two orgasms. I couldn't help myself.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-09-2022, 05:12 PM