Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(19-09-2022, 12:21 AM)krish_999 Wrote: part 3(Chapter 35 continues)

“Where do you want to walk to me?” Meera asked him without bothering to return to her seat.

“Anywhere,” Desai looked at me before replying, “where we can find some privacy.”
Meera looked at me in surprise.
“Where has this privacy thing come from?”
“Look, Meera.” Desai got up, turning her attention back to her. “I was hoping I could spend some time with you before I leave.” He put his hand forward, seeking Meera's hand. Meera hesitated for a moment.
“Where is this going, Krish?” She looked at me again.
“I don’t know,” I said. My heart was beating hard and I could hear it. A proposal was being made right in front of my eyes. I didn’t know where it was leading me to.
Desai moved forward and took Meera's arm and brought it to his lips.
“He’s alright, Meera. Let’s take a walk.”
“But...” Meera looked at my face and then at Desai's. “At least tell me where we are going. Where is this private place you are talking about?”
“I have a flight to catch in an hour, Meera. I have to go.” Desai said. “I was thinking about our car.”
I thought I was going to drive the car to the airport, with him and Meera sitting in the back seat.
“No,” I said. “There will be people on the road. It’s a busy road. Anyone can see her and recognize her.”
“I was not talking about the road,” Desai revealed. “I was talking about the parking ground.”
I was stunned. Desai threw a glance at my phone, kept on the table. He was suggestive. And the next moment Desai started walking away with Meera.

Meera looked back at me when they reached the exit. I nodded at her, for no reason.
Perhaps I was giving her permission that she didn’t need.

By the time I settled the bill and walked out of the café, they had walked past at least fifty meters. I still notice that Desai was holding Meera's hand. They were walking with their hand in hand like lovers on a street!
“I want to make love to her again, with your permission, Krish.”
I remembered Desai's words.
Is he going to try to make that happen now?

I dismissed the thought, thinking that it would be a far-fetched fantasy for him. People were walking on the road, and many of them paying special attention to Meera. Seeing a beautiful woman like her on the road holding the hand of a man who looked much older than her was indeed not a usual sight for anybody. The fact that Meera was still wearing the light blue collarless shirt and black pants she had worn to the annual meet event also made a contrasting statement that she was not the kind of those who would take a walk with her romantic partner on the road like that. More heads were turning. It was sheer luck that nobody recognized her. I could only wonder what Desai was up to.
As they reached the parking ground I saw Desai taking a look and then turning back to me. He saw me and patiently waited for me. I wondered if he had finished his so-called walk with ‘privacy’.
“What happened?” I asked. “There are people everywhere. You can’t find privacy here.” I added with a smirk. 
“Can you give me your car key?” Desai demanded.
I didn’t understand. “What happened?” I asked while handing him the key. He returned his key to me.
“You can sit inside. And please call me if you find anything dangerous.”
He said and walked toward my car, holding Meera's arm.
I was stunned. He was taking Meera to my car. It took me only a moment to see that my car was parked at the farthest end of the parking ground. And there was no light in that area.
What is he going to do there?
My heart was busy pounding hard again. I looked around in confusion for a second and then hurriedly followed them. I stopped in the lane where I spotted Desai's car. I turned where Desai had taken Meera and I saw a glimpse of him holding my car’s back door open. Meera had sat inside already. Desai looked at me one last time as if to make sure I was watching, before going in and closing that door. My phone had started ringing in my pocket.
I was startled by the ringing and quickly pulled it out. It was Desai.
Desai was calling me!
“You can listen to us.”
I remembered his words.
“I want to make love to her again, with your permission, Krish.”
My heart nearly stopped at the thought. “I can do that if you can press the mute button when I call.”
“Oh, God!”
My hand was shaking as I answered the call and quickly touched the mute button. I held the phone close to my ear and I heard my wife’s voice.
“I’m not sure if we are doing the right thing, Susheel. I have a feeling that somebody might have noticed us.”
Her voice was filled with nervousness.
“There’s someone who’ll take care of that.” Desai's voice. He was talking about me.
“Susheel…”
“Meera, stop worrying. This is a moment to celebrate for me.”
“Which moment?”
“This moment, in which you have come back to me.”
There was a few moments of silence from Meera. I wondered what they were doing. There was absolute silence. Then I heard Meera's giggle.
“You are staring at me, Susheel.”
“I am still letting the joy sink in.”
“Stop playing so hard. I am already here. Move on.”
“You have no idea, Meera. How I felt after I left. So many bad days, without you.”
“I thought you would have moved on and found another woman. It’s been three months.”
“Three months, seven days.”
“And how many hours?” Meera's voice was lightened by a small laugh.
“Three months, seven days, and eleven hours. Want to know the minutes too?”
“No, it’s enough.” Meera laughed again. “Already impressed.”

They were just talking, against my expectation. In my dirty mind, I was expecting him to jump on her the moment he got a chance. I slowly walked toward Desai's car and sat in the driver’s seat. The phone was still on. I closed the door and took a quick view around through all the windows. I was sitting in darkness. It took me a second to realise that Meera would be sitting with Desai in the same level of darkness. No one was going to see them.
“What took you so long to make a wish to see me again?”
Meera was asking.
“Because I didn’t want to piss you off again. Did you miss me?”
I stopped breathing as I heard the question.
“Why would I miss you?”
Meera's reply felt like a breeze to me.
But Desai's next words quickly undid that joy.
“You are lying, baby. I can see it in your eyes.”
“What do you see in my eyes?”
“Even now, I can see myself in your eyes. It’s just that my feelings are slightly intense. That’s because you have Krish to share your heart. I have no one.”

“You were free to find someone. You wasted three months, seven days, and eleven hours…”
“I just can’t. My heart is with you.”
“Don’t say those words.”
“I can’t help but say it. I love you.”
I was stunned. That bastard! I almost began to get out of the car, only to be stopped by his next words.
“But I have promised Krish that I will never try to seek your love. I understand the value of your love.”
“He is on your side. You should know that you can’t make him lose.”
“I don’t want him to lose.”
“mmm..hmm…then what do you want?”
“I want all of this…” I heard a movement followed by his words. And then Meera's giggle.
“Don’t forget you have a flight to catch, don’t you?”
Meera's words made me check the time. Fifty minutes were left.
“I will catch that fight,” Desai said.
“You’ll have to leave now, then.” Meera reminded again.
“I have to hurry, you mean.”
“Hey…” Meera's voice was interrupted. It took her a few seconds to make another sound. “Susheel…” Her voice was changed now.
“Meera, I wish I could tell you in words how much I missed this.” Desai's voice was even softer.
Did he just kiss her?
“You can try telling me.”

“I don’t want to tell you. I want to show.”
“Susheel…”
Again the same sounds. He was kissing her. They were kissing. It was obvious now.
“Watch your hands, Susheel…”
Meera's warning made me guess that he was touching her body. The next moment I heard her voice becoming panic-ridden.
“What are you doing? Are crazy, Susheel?"
“I'm just taking my jacket off.”
I heard the sound of his taking his jacket off!
“Susheel…”
“It was your fantasy, right? Making love in this car? I have to thank God for making Krish tell me about it.”
“That moron, I will never tell him anything like this in future.”
Meera said in fake anguish.
“You're risking your name, life and everything if someone finds out. Let's go to our place. We will do everything.” Meera went on. I could not believe what I heard.
Did she just promise him something?
There was nothing left in this game now. I felt. My wife’s reunion with the man was over. I felt a familiar sensation taking over my whole body. There was a rush of blood in my veins.
“Didn't you tell me you missed me? Didn't you mean it, honey?”
Desai was persistant.
“I meant it. But this is...”
“Did you miss our kiss?”
“Susheel...”
“These lips...they missed me?”
“Mmm...”
I heard another kissing voice. I thought Desai was holding the phone in his hand. Even the sound of the kiss was audible.
“You know what I missed? These eyes... Whenever I close my eyes, I see your eyes. And it makes me want to catch a flight and come to you. Every time. I don't go to sleep without remembering you.”
“I know what you do when you remember me in the night.”
Meera giggled.
“I don’t do that anymore, baby.”
“Why?”
“Because I knew I was going to get you back. I was saving it for you.”
“You're going to ruin Krish's car…”
“I'll clean it... “
“Oh my God. I can't think about it.  There are a lot of cars around us. Any time anyone can walk in and find us. No… don’t touch my shirt. I don’t want wrinkles on it.”
“Then I suggest you get rid of it. The sooner the safer.”
“Susheel... Somebody's there... See he's coming towards us...”
The panic was at the peak in her voice. I turned my head towards my car. It was not visible. I just saw a head going down disappearing into another car. It was probably a stranger getting inside his car.
“Forget about others, Meera. No one's coming here.”
I heard Desai's assurance. 
“Susheel... Are you sure about this?”
“Cent per cent... Look at your tits...I can feel the hardness over your shirt. They are just waiting to be umm...”
“Susheel…No… Don’t remove my shirt. That’s the only thing I am requesting you..”
“Do you want me to leave?”
“I didn’t say that.”
“Then how?”
“Let's do it with clothes on...”
Meera's suggestion was the last bit of evidence of her surrender.
“This one will have to go.”
I heard some movement and I could not make out what is he removing.
“Oh my god.”
I heard a gasp. It was Meera.
“See how’s my boy throbbing for you? Touch it…”
Now I knew. He had slipped down his pants. He had taken his monster dick out and gifted it to my wife.
“Did you miss this one?”
“mmm…”
“come on… give me the feel of your sweet mouth.”

It was my turn to let off a gasp as the sound of her sucking his dick filled my ear. My body was on fire. I stretched my leg and moved the driver's seat backwards to make myself free. I was sweating in the seat doing nothing. From the other side of the phone, I was getting the quiet sound of my wife’s head going down to Desai's lap.
I was sitting in the same car Meera had given him a blowjob a year ago. It was the beginning of the second innings of my cuckold life, and my wife had since then had sex with him four times. Now, sitting inside my car, he was seducing my wife to live her fantasy for me.

“Why are you holding your phone?” I heard Meera asking. “Keep it away, Susheel. It feels like it would ring any time and we'll have to run.”
“I'll keep it here.”
I heard the sound of the phone being placed somewhere. It was followed by another strange noise which I had now started to recognise easily. Either he or she was getting undressed further. Meera's next voice confirmed it.
“Don't remove your shirt, Susheel. You're sitting. You'll be seen from outside.”
“There's a guy over there, watching for us.”
“You've made my husband guard this car while having fun here.”
“Doesn't it thrill you?”
“Does it thrill you?”
“I know he's doing it willingly. No one is forcing anyone. But still, the thrill never ends.”
“That's true. I don't even feel like I'm doing something wrong.”
“Are you excited about being here, with me?
“The excitement... I'm very shit-scared, Susheel. Oh my God... Oh my God. I can't believe I'm getting naked like this. I want to close my eyes but I don't want to close my eyes... Oh, God.”
“Let me take it off completely. Oh, my lady... This makes me go weak on my knees.”
“But you are sitting.”
“That's another way to convey that my energy is being shifted to another place. Wanna know?”
“I know... but yes.”
“Don't you wanna touch it?”
“Mmm...”
“You'll have to wait, honey. Put your legs...here...yes... Wow.”
“Don't look there. Look at my face.”
“I'm looking at your lips.”
“Not there. On my face.”
“Move your palm. Let me see it. It's mine, isn't it?”
That was when I realised that he had removed her pants. He was looking at her pussy!
I wondered how was that they were able to see each other so well. I looked at the back seat of my car, and I could see it clearly. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness. I guessed Desai would be having no difficulty seeing my wife’s pussy.
“Don't be silly...” Desai's voice went on. “I want to taste it. But I'm afraid we don't have space here.”
“We don't have the time too. Before someone comes...”
“I love it when you say that.”
“What did I say?”
“You just asked me to come to the main part.”
“I'm hurrying because I'm scared.”
“Not because you want this?”
“Susheel...”
“Just hold it... And say what you feel.”
“It's warm.”
“Just hold it tight.”
“It is dry... Oh my God, It will hurt me...”
“You can make it wet...”
“There's no space here...”
“Spit into my palm. I'll make it wet with your saliva.”
“Use your own.”
“Why, you can't even spit on my palm?”
“I can't.”
“You can spit into Krish's mouth. But not on my palm... Why so discrimination?”
It was evident by now that Desai loved to drag me into this. He was enjoying it.
“The spitting thing is only for him. Why are you trying to be him?” Meera demanded.
“The thought arouses me. Just spit... Or it will hurt you.”
“Wait... I'll do it myself...”
I heard the sound of her moving. Probably, sitting up. A few moments later, I heard Desai's gasp.
“Oh, my Meera. It feels great. You are going to go back to Krish after this, aren't you?”
“Sure, I am.”
“Make sure you kiss him.”
“With the same lips?”
“Same lips. Ask him about the taste.”
“He will know.”
“He will love it. Mmm...yes... yes...”
“It's tough to lick... If we were at home...”
“We will do it next time...”
“It is wet enough.”
“Your lips have become softer... He's gonna love it.”
“Yeah...”
“Are you gonna kiss him?”
“Yes...”
“Good girl. Let me place my knee here.”
“Your head is hitting the roof.” Meera laughed a little. “Are you sure it's comfortable? “
“Yeah. Oh my God. You're wet now.”
“Are you surprised?”
“I'm impressed by myself.”
Meera laughed again, “You have the right to be.”
“I think I'm good now... Baby... Watch this moment... We are doing it again... This is my boy about to enter your sweet pussy again...”
“Don't say that word. It's a bit cheeky.”
“But you love it, don't you?”
“Shut up and do it. Why are you just holding it? Are you waiting for my help?”
“No. I'll do it myself. I just want to do it slowly. I want to remember every millisecond of it.”
“Just do it, Susheel. Just put it inside me.”
“Are you craving it?”
“Yes...”
“You love the feel of my cock inside you?”
“Yes...”
“Then here it is...”
I heard a moan from Meera.
“mmm... “
“Do you feel it?”
“Su... Susheel...” Meera's voice was suddenly changed. Her pussy was indeed being invaded by a monster.
“Meera...”
“Mmm...”
“I love you...”
I heard a soft attempt to giggle in response to his unexpected confession.
“I see it's not hurting you.”
Desai said.
“Oh my God. Are you in? I can’t even look.”
“Just a little more.”
“It's enough... Just move it for a while. My thighs...”
“Sorry...”
“No, it's okay. My thighs are just stuck...”
“Raise it... You can keep it here.”
“No! No, people will see my foot from outside. Are you crazy?” Meera's voice was tensed.
“I'm crazy.”
“I'm alright now. I don't want to keep my foot up in the air. I'll adjust. Move it now, Susheel...”
“You are so tight. When was the last time you...”
“Stop asking about it. It was like years ago.”
I felt she was kidding.
“My husband too has his moments.” I heard Meera adding.
“How was it?”
“Don't compare, okay?”
“As you say, my love.”
“Aaah...” I heard a sudden push and Meera's cry together.
“It's shining with your juice,” Desai said after a second.
“Stop talking too much.”
“And?”
“And don't stop.”
“Omm..hmm... Say it.”
“What?”
“Your husband would love to say it to me.”
“Fuck me, Susheel.”
“Mmm... Love hearing it.”
“Aaah…huh...”
“Mmm...”
“Aaah... aah... Ahh... Aaah...”
Meera's moans were suddenly on a rise. I could hear the repeated sound of movements. He had started fucking her. Meera's moans were soon filled with heavy breathing. And the tonal shift in her soft voice was recognisable. She almost cried like a small girl.
Even I was panting in the loneliness. My dick was throbbing in the dark and begging me to touch it. And it didn’t take much longer before I took it out and started jerking it. Hearing her helpless voice only made my hand move faster.
“I'm coming...my queen... Are you ready for my love?”
Desai's voice was shaking with his movements.
“Yes... Fill me... Susheel...aaah...”
“Are you safe?”
Desai's question brought a sense of alertness to me. For a brief moment, I felt glad that he had the presence of mind to think about her safety even at such a moment.
“No… I am not safe.” Meera's gasp only made me feel better about Desai.
“Okay, I’ll pull out,”
“What! No…Don’t. Don’t make a mess of me….Susheel…” Meera's response simply went over my head. “You’ll ruin the car… don’t pull out. I’ll take a pill.”
My wife was willingly asking him to cum into her fertile vagina to save the car from getting dirty! Perhaps she was worried about the huge amount of cum he’s gonna unload. Perhaps she simply wanted him to fill her.
For Desai, it was what he wanted to hear. I heard him groan soon.
“Huhhh!! Yes... Yes... Huhhh...!!”
“Aaah... Susheel... Hold it there...deep... Fill me...”
“Oh my...”
Heavy breathing continued even after their movements settled down. I guessed they were taking their breathing back after the quick peak.
“Sorry I didn't take you there this time...”
I heard Desai's voice after a while.
It was over! My wife’s pussy had been filled by his cum one more time.
“Don't be, don't... Look at my eyes. Do you see disappointment?”
Meera had now regained her own voice.
“Did you love it?” Desai asked.
“I don't need it every time. These moments are equally worth...”
“You're sweating... Around your lips...”
“I am sweating all over. Look at you, you are no different.”
“But your lips make me want to lap it up...”
“Mmm...”
Again, the sounds of them kissing filled my ears. I imagined the sweat drops around Meera's luscious lips getting swallowed by Desai's thick lips. I could imagine his tongue dancing around her mouth like a hungry snake.
“Can you feel me now, baby?”
I heard Desai's voice after a while.
“You've gone soft...but it's still big.”
“Are you tired?”
“Don't even think about another round. I'm very, very, tired.”
“Okay. Shall I pull out?”
“Yeah...”
“I hope I won't leak.”
“You won't. You've come deep enough... I hope the pill works after this.”
“Are you gonna make love to Krish tonight?”
“Mmm... You don't want me to?”
“No, it's not... I mean it's your choice.”
“Wouldn't you be jealous?”
“I would be jealous. But it's okay... Krish deserves it. And you too, haven't hit the peak.”
“But I'm happy, Susheel. Let's get up. We took too long. Krish must be bored.”
“He must have cum in his pants.”
Meera laughed. She was laughing at my expense. I was getting used to it now.
“You have learnt a lot about my husband. Wait, where's my panty?”
“Mmm... Here it is. Tie your hair too.”
“You've ruined all my looks. I look a mess now. Rascal!”
“It was a gift.”
“From Krish?”
“From the whole world.”
Meera laughed.
“You know what I love the great about making out with you?” She asked.
“Mmm?”
“It's that you don't smoke. Some men smoke immediately after having sex. I hate the idea of being hugged by such a person.”
“How many do you know?”
Meera laughed again.
“You quit smoking because of me, didn't you?”
“I made the right decision, I guess.”
“You did; that's why we are kissing like this... Non-stop.”
“Do you kiss him like this?”
“He's a good kisser.”
“He's waiting for you there. Are you gonna kiss him?”
“Straightaway?”
“Straightaway.”
“Straightaway!”
“Tell me, babe. Don't be shy.”
“No.”
“Come on, you're smiling.”
“No, I'm not.”
There were sounds of them getting dressed.
“There’s just half an hour now. Are you sure you’ll catch that flight?” I heard Meera asking soon.
“Yes… I’ll catch it. I have just done the unthinkable. Only thing is that I have to hurry.”

His reply made me realise that they would be coming back to me soon.
That’s when I gathered myself and thought about myself. I was a mess. I had finished jerking. I had shot a huge load of cum on the steering wheel and dashboard of the car. I was shocked when I realised it.
I was a complete mess.

So that was how Desai returned to my life. In other words, it was how I had welcomed him back with both hands.
Every person gets a chance to clean up their mistakes. But the trick lies in recognising the opportunity at the right time and utilizing it. Those who pull it off can escape from their life’s agony.
I was the one who missed that opportunity.

--------xxxxx--------

You r the greatest Krish how can it possible the writer can think nd write on paper on this extant of lavel awsome yaar again nd again reading every time you cnt even find a single point of error even I feel proud of my self a great critic but no chance full mrks for you keep it up waiting very eagerly next update
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Paul5 - 24-09-2022, 10:40 AM