Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I was doing master in VVNagar and Me and my girlfriend went to a garden.. It was month of may and time was around 6-7 so atmosphere is not that much hot and we are sitting near corner of garden and talking to each other. time is late evening so not much public and our area is not middle of garden but corner of garden where it was send area for little kid for sand games. but due to late evening no kid over there.

at that time another college couple of all most same age was roaming over send... I notice before, that couple was sitting on a lawn all most half an hour... Girl is good looking and wear sky blue skin-fit top and white and sky-blue full length skirt... When they roaming on the send area i saw the girl and notice that we can clearly measure her moment of butt area or clearly saw ass area i talk to my girlfriend that look at that girl how is she moving so she told me she might be panty less i told how then she told me her cloth is soft and not seeing any panty like curve in her butt...

then we talk to other point and meanwhile my concentration to her as my girlfriend told me she is panty-less

but after roaming of 4-5 round they both stop at one diagonal corner from us as they saw us so they are not coming to our side and stop to opp corner. then she hold his bf's Wests.. then just spared her leg apart little bit. she stand the same for 5 seconds then again they move 10-15 steps again standing up like same... for 5 seconds then again they move 10-15 steps and again standing up but this time her hand on her boyfriend's shoulder... then after 5 second again move and again standing on last corner then after 10 seconds they kiss each other and went away...

after they went i told my girlfriend i think u right she might be panty less lets check and then we move to all those places where they stands... and found around 4 small round wet patch and last one is compare to big wet patch because on last place she stands for more seconds...
[+] 1 user Likes ankit12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by ankit12 - 23-09-2022, 08:54 PM