Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Bose started pumping Amishi's cunt again, and she moaned in pleasure, eyes still closed.

"Yes, but Mr. Bose!" Desai said, "this woman was protesting and fighting when we were taking her clothes off. We felt it was all a roleplay and an act. What if this woman charges us with bang? And more importantly, who the hell is she?"

"You guys worry too much." Bose said, talking and fucking Amishi at the same time. "How does it matter who she is? Maybe someone from the party. Maybe some guest at the resort. Whoever she is, when she gets sober, if she starts making noises about going to the security officer, we will offer her money to keep quiet about it. Between us, we can easily come up with a million rupees. That ought to keep her quiet."

Saying that, Bose wrapped his hands around Amishi's back, and his dick still buried in her pussy, stood up, lifting her with him. He then turned around, put Amishi on her back and started fucking her with deeper and harder strokes. Everyone stared as Amishi, with her eyes closed, smiled in pleasure and moaned as the new angle made Bose's dick touch some special spots inside her.

"Okay, I guess. Hope she takes the money." Shah said.

"Sure she will. Who will turn down a million rupees?" Bose said.

"And what if she turns it down and insists on going to the security officer anyway?" Kulkarni spoke.

"Well then, my friends." Bose said "We go to Mr. Dayal. He is a very rich and powerful man with some high-up contacts who can hush up something like this. He wouldn't want the negative publicity that senior executives from his company gangbangd a woman. He'll hush it up for sure."

All the guys breathed a sigh of relief when they thought of that.

"Yes, that's right." Shah said elated, "Mr. Dayal is so powerful, he can do anything."

"Yes, so it's all good. Don't worry." Bose said, "So Miss Shehnaz, you can start getting naked and get ready to be fucked for the rest of the night. And we'll put this drunken slut to bed in some other room once I'm done cumming inside her. Our little Pinky."

The name Pinky made Amishi awake partially out of her stupor and she opened her eyes and rambled with a heavy slur,

"My daddy ......calls me....... Pinky because....... he says...... I was pink..... as a baby...... and my Mommy dressed me up in pink." the pauses caused both by her drunkenness and with every stroke that Bose took.

"Yes, yes, your Daddy and Mommy call you Pinky. But what do others call you?" Desai asked.

"Uhhhhhuhuh?" Amishi gurgled.

"What is your real name? What name did you tell you teachers in school when they asked?" Shah asked.

"Humshyaaal" Amishi slurred.

"Humshaal?" Dilip repeated quizzically "Is that even a name?"

"Unhunh! Humeesheeyaal!"

"What the hell is Humishiyal?" Bose said as he continued to fuck her....and then suddenly he stopped with her dick buried in her pussy. And then he yelled in a panicky voice "Oh my fuckingggggggggggg Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!"

"What happened?" Shah asked with a chuckle. "Cumming in her?"

Bose stayed like that motionless for a few seconds, and then quickly pulled his dick out. It was going soft rapidly.

"We are all dead. Dead. Each and every one of us." Bose said in a squeaky panicky voice. "We either run away from India right this moment or then we are dead. Actually, even if we leave India, we are dead."

"What happened, Bose? You're the one who told us it will all be fine." Singh said.

"Didn't you hear what she said her name was?" Bose yelled.

"Yeah...some drunken gibberish.......Humishiyal." Singh said.

"You idiot!" Bose almost exploded with rage and panic "Humishiyal is drunken gibberish for......Amishi Dayal!"

"Humishidyaaal!" Amishi squealed in her state of near unconsciousness.

There was utter silence in the room. And all the men in the room shared one distinct terrifying feeling - that of their testicles having jumped back up into their bodies.

++

END

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-09-2022, 10:23 PM