Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(22-09-2022, 12:29 AM)hero123p Wrote: One thing to note is that Meera rejected Krish's plan to start a family on the pretext of office work pressure. Of course, she is busy. But then she took a pregnancy risk with Desai just because she does not want to make car dirty. Seems like her unconscious mind has already chosen a breeding partner. Unconsciously she can even forget to take pills. Whichever way but seems she will be pregnant (planned or unplanned) by Desai soon. If that happens she will be obliged to give the biological father the first chance to raise the child. Krish in anyway is not ready until he leaves cuck tendencies. Who wants to have family when husband is bringing new alpha home? I think she may have to leave Krish completely and settle with Desai in that case. Krish can of course provide security services for Desai/Meera marriage. Very humiliating but he deserves it.

Desai, I am very sure would neither be good husband nor good father. He has spent too much time and energy on Meera. His business mind must have already started to capitalize on that. He has already shared Ananya with his business friends. Who knows what are his plans for Meera?

There could be two ways to end this story. Somehow Krish/Meera stop before its too late and bring things under control. This will make it an ordinary story. Another end would be Krish/Meera go through worst path of cuckoldry, face consequences and then finally come out of it. That would definitely make it a great story and with Krish the author, it can become one of the best.

Agreed on the second outcome outlined but i doubt there would be pregnancy angle from Desai and Meera that would make this so ugly that there is no coming back from it as then it would make more sense for Meera and Desai ending up with each other and it will negate the whole purpose of the story for the couple to discover each other. Once a child belongs to other person other than her husband Meera and Krish cannot take out Desai from their life so i do not think this will be the outcome. As for why Meera said do not pull it could be as simple as confidence on the pill she is going to take so not much to read into it. I am sure KRISH gives us lot of food for the fodder to think and discuss Smile
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 22-09-2022, 02:58 AM